Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
if the path to strength is filled with dismay, i will evolve.
awards
637 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
The Fuecoco Incident [M]
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2022 22:52:02 GMT
Genevieve Cromwell Avatar
[attr="class","genny"]

tag
notes
The majestic Fuecoco waddles around on two legs, charging about like a wild gator. The fire dent atop its head flickers to and fro, as it looks for a warm place to lay atop of some rocks. With it closing its eyes, with what looks like a small shrubbery disguise on her back, a small redhead begins scribbling down in a small notepad.

"2:05pm. Sleeps... on... rocks." She whispers quietly, as an Eevee peers out from below her to watch on, as the gator fully goes to sleep. This Fuecoco was cute, definitely a must-get for her, but her mission was to just document for today. So, she would watch on in peace and silence.

This gator couldn't be that much trouble though.

Right?

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".genny"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".genny b"]color:#FF4500; font-weight:lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=".genny i"]color:#DAA520; font-style:italic; [/newclass]
[newclass=".genny a"]text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,329 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
The Fuecoco Incident [M]
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2022 4:56:58 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]Sometimes, Watson liked to think. He thought about the most important things in life. How did Isaac disappear before saying peek-a-boo? Was water wet, or was it simply itself? If Arceus created the world, who created Arceus? Why was Toto such a glory-stealing butt-for-brains? Was this rock he had just tripped over edible? Sometimes, these questions had surprising answers![break][break]

For example, that rock? Totally not edible. Weird, the last dozen were, as long as you knew the right trick.[break][break]

As he nursed his achey jaw, Watson's nose was hit by a familiar smell. It was . . . kind of like him, but dry? And hot? And kind of spicy? Weird. Watsons didn't smell like that! This was clearly another one of those great big mysteries that needed unraveling. Just like the mystery of why that burrito he buried in the sand a week ago tasted awful when he tried eating it again.[break][break]

Sure enough, as Watson toddled onto the scene, he found himself staring down another Totodile. It was smaller than the average Totodile. It was a lot rounder and stumpier. And it was red! Silly Totodile! You were the wrong color! He trotted in a circle around the weird Totodile's sleeping place, careful not to make any sudden movements that would disturb his drowsy friend.[break][break]

And then, in a move that would surely agonize any sleeping crocodiles or stealthy rangers-in-training, he let out a loud, cheery greeting.[break][break]

[break][break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST /

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
637 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
The Fuecoco Incident [M]
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2022 23:05:00 GMT
[attr="class","genny"]

tag
notes
Her observation continues, as Genevieve looks towards the Fuecoco. He was asleep at present, but a new being comes into the frame; a Totodile. Her hazel eyes had to get that correct, but there it was. And as the Totodile would begin greeting the Fuecoco, Genny's face dropped.

"2:07pm... Totodile comes in... greeting with Fuecoco. Friendly? Potential alligator kinship?" She scribbles it down quickly, as the Fuecoco's eyes pop open, and it hops onto its feet, wiping its face.

And then. It sees the blue Fuecoco in front of it.

It points at Watson, opening its mouth in a 'O', as it exclaims towards the blue gator about it being like him, but different. Like, color-wise. Genny's scribbling it down, and even drawing the incident, like a Paldean standoff between two gators.

"2:08pm. Fuecoco... what is that facial expression? Kinship seems correct."

The Fuecoco begins to jump happily, excitable and delighted. Perhaps this is a good thing?

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,329 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
The Fuecoco Incident [M]
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2022 6:14:28 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]Watson blinked as the stubby red Totodile pointed towards him, mouth agape in shock and awe. And then Watson's face dropped into a matching expression, returning the newcomer's point with one of his own. Same croc! Same croc! Friendship! Friendship! The ecological implications were staggering.[break][break]

The two jumped and danced around, hopping up and down to acknowledge this powerful meeting of the minds. Yet the friendship ritual couldn't last forever. After a few moments (seconds? Minutes? Who knew, honestly?) Watson stopped bouncing. He held up a single claw, rasped once, and then darted away.[break][break]

It would be about half a minute before he returned, staggering around with a massive branch in his jaws. It was dotted with sweet, sweet Liechi Berries; where the heck did Watson even find these? The berries shook on the branches as Watson toddled over, using his tail and arms to keep his balance despite the branch's length.[break][break]

Once he was back by the Fuecoco's side, he shook the berries right off of the branch. Judging by the motion of his claw, these were all for his new buddy. Clearly, Watson knew the best way to a croc's heart was through its stomach.

[break][break]

[break]

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
637 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
The Fuecoco Incident [M]
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2022 8:17:43 GMT
[attr="class","genny"]

tag
notes
Wow! That kinship was so odd! Between the pointing Fuecoco and Totodile both, it seemed correct. Maybe gator Pokemon had the same brain cell! As the two jump and dance, hopping around, only for the blue gator to leave.

Leaving Fuecoco staring on. Clearly, he was waiting on his friend. So he sat down, and waited... only to be offered Liechi Berries! Oh this blue Fuecoco really did know him! They were two peas in a pod! Once more bouncing in place, the Fuecoco moves towards the first berry as it falls off the shaken branch, and breathes a small fireball onto it.

And properly scorches it, moving to take a bite of the burnt berry, splitting it in half for Watson to enjoy! Burnt berries were the best!

Genny begins scribbling this down now. "Kinship is two-sided. Totodile is offered burnt berry." She thinks about it. She'd love to get her hands on a Fuecoco... but this was a case study, and nothing more!

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
awards
4,329 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
The Fuecoco Incident [M]
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2022 15:12:04 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]Burnt to a molten crisp! The forbidden flavor. Watson had always tried sneaking that kind of snack, but one of his many, many friends always found a way to stop him. Now there was nothing in his way! He stared at the berry, looking at the molten veins cris-crossing across charred, crumbly flesh.[break][break]

Bon appetite! Watson threw the berry right down the hatch. It hurt so good.[break][break]

Watson rasped a thanks over to his brother from another region, but realized that a little branch of Liechi berries would never be enough to keep them full for long. No, he had to go back out a-hunting! But . . . where would he find a bush on such short notice? Bushes didn't just grow on trees![break][break]

Inspiration shined in Watson's eyes as his gazed turned towards Genevieve. The good news: her disguise worked! The bad news: it worked too well. Watson toddled right up to the "bush", jaws clacking excitedly as he prepared to start shaking down its bushes for more berries.

[break][break]

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
637 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
The Fuecoco Incident [M]
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2022 9:18:04 GMT
[attr="class","genny"]

tag
notes
What makes this funny, is that Genny is watching, and while the Totodile seems to enjoy the burnt berry, she writes it down. But when Watson has a funny little idea about the bush that Genny was disguising as, the redhead's eyes are like a Sawsbuck in headlights.

"WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT-!" She calls out, popping out of her spot, and shaking her fake bush off. Her costume that cost her like, $70 just to do this mission, she is sweating at this little gator boy coming at her. The Fuecoco, naturally, stares. And the experiment is ruined.

Genny realizes. "NO!" She cries out, slightly teary eyed. The whole point of observation was to write down and not be noticed.

Like a nature documentary. Being noticed was like taboo in documentary, even if she didn't have a camera on her.

The Fuecoco doesn't understand, but they do come over... to start chewing on Genevieve's bush outfit they threw off.

Mnmm... latex-y.

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
awards
4,329 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
The Fuecoco Incident [M]
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2022 14:14:01 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]"2:15 PM. I leave Watson alone for ten minutes and he's already eating latex."[break][break]

Happiness was two friends munching on a freshly caught bush together. This one didn't scratch up his mouth as much as usual, but it sure was chewy! Watson gnawed on his end of the bush like a dog with a squeaky toy, as if trying to figure out just what that strange flavor it had was. Was this bush balloon flavored? His human had told him balloons didn't grow on trees! Clearly, he meant that they growed on bushes instead. The mind boggled.[break][break]

He didn't seem to be paying Genny any mind. Neither was the Fuecoco. Were it not from the mysterious voice from above, the girl may have thought her secret research mission was back on track. But there was an elephant in the room, and his name was Isaac Merlo.[break][break]

Did he choose to hop out of the tree branches to be dramatic? Partially. But not having to risk slipping on the way down and faceplanting was also a nice bonus. A shimmer of energy seemed go surround him on the way down, turning what would have been a body-shaking landing into a nice, gentle float down.[break][break]

Echo truly was an invaluable member of the team.[break][break]

When he landed, Isaac shot his fellow observer an apologetic grin. "Sorry if my little buddy there got in the way of your cosplay session. I've been trying to let him stretch his legs out more lately," he explained. "I'm Isaac, and he's Watson. What's your name?"

[break][break]

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
637 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
The Fuecoco Incident [M]
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2022 8:51:00 GMT
[attr="class","genny"]

tag
notes
Spilt milk was all this endeavor turned into, and Genevieve was learned enough not to cry over it. But this little gremlin really did make it hard to get any more information. Now that the Fuecoco knew of her existence, and her disguise was gone, it would be troublesome to get any more data on the Fuecoco.

But... she did follow it around for a good portion of the day. Even if she couldn't return the rental, she at least got her info. So... small victories!

Besides, what with the newcomer, Genny's smile, while sheepish at first, returns its luster as she whips around and gives a big ol grin. "Don't worry about it. But uh... you may want to stop him from eating it. Latex isn't safe for anyone to ingest." With hazel eyes, she whips it back to the Fuecoco, who is melting the latex disguise.

She sighs. They really are brotherly, huh? Kinship of gators. She writes it down in her notebook.

"Cadet Cromwell of the Slateport Rangers! Howdy Isaac!" She puts her notebook away when she places her hands on her hips, with a big ol' grin. "I was observing the Fuecoco for information actually! They just appeared in the region with a whole slew of Pokemon!" She exclaims, turning back to the apple croc... who is now spitting out the latex suit.

That's $300 down the drain...

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
awards
4,329 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
The Fuecoco Incident [M]
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2022 20:10:58 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]Isaac laughed a little at the attention being sent Watson's way. "Don't worry. He'll gnaw on anything he can get his claws on, but he knows not to swallow," Isaac said. He turned to Watson, his smile radiant. "Right, Watson?"[break][break]

Never before had a smile so sweet been so terrifying. Watson made a mental note Not to give that latex a swallow.[break][break]

Perhaps unsurprising by this point, the sweetheart introduced herself as a Ranger. Did every nice person in the region just filter into the Rangers? Honestly, it was hard to think of a better place for them. The sidelines, in a perfect world. But Hoenn wasn't a perfect world. And if they were going to be stuck in this whole mess, at least they'd only be war-adjacent.[break][break]

A shame. The Rangers deserved better.[break][break]

"Good to meet you," Isaac said, returning her grin with one of his own. Apparently, she was on a mission to catalogue the new Pokemon that had been popping up around the region. The answer to "did a hundred new Pokemon just spill out of a portal every few years" was apparently an emphatic Yes. They may have existed in distant lands prior, but here in Hoenn? Never before seen.[break][break]

"Honestly, it's gonna be a whirlwind around here for a good few months," Isaac figured. "Tons of new Pokemon just popping up in the region, as if overnight. Wouldn't be surprised if habitats took a long time to settle after this." It was going to make the usual scramble around New Mauville look quaint. A Big Bang of speciation, and it'd take forever to settle back into a big chill.[break][break]

"Guess that's gonna open up a lot of chances for research, huh?"

[break][break]

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
637 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
The Fuecoco Incident [M]
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2022 10:54:30 GMT
[attr="class","genny"]

tag
notes
There's a part of Genny that wants to believe Watson wouldn't swallow the latex, but part of her thought... how... unlikely that actually was. But still, it was nice to meet this new soul! With a grin reflected back to her, Genevieve's own grows. So this guy was Isaac, and his buddy was Watson! Funny, he should name one of his Pokemon Sherlock at some point, seeing a Totodile in a bowler cap would be funny!

"You're telling me!" she comments on the whirlwind of assignments, as she giggles it off. "So many Pokemon in the region, so little time to make notes on every last one! I took this one thinking it'd be fun, but almost got chewed on by a Totodile!" She's laughing now, heartily enough that she seemed to forget she was so much money down.

Then it just kind of hits her.

The Fuecoco had already run off, and Genny's eyes would zoom around to meet with a gator that was gone, as she sighs. "Oh well. At least I got a little information to go on." She would never blame Isaac! People who blame others for their own misfortunes have no agency, and Genny refused to do that.

"Still, the Fuecoco are cute. Not sure if I could ever handle one myself." she admits to her new companion, only to shrug. "What brings you out here, Isaac?"

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
awards
4,329 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
The Fuecoco Incident [M]
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2022 2:22:46 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]"Just gotta find time between apocalypses," Isaac teased, firing Genevieve a cheeky grin. It was the kind of joke that might have come off as crass if Hoenn didn't have such a strangely good track record at fending off apocalypses. When the reality-destroying meteor that was about to turn their entire region into a crater turned into a nonissue overnight, a little bit of celebratory joking was well warranted.[break][break]

Yet the apocalypse wasn't the biggest crisis on Genevieve's mind right now. Instead, it was the loss of an expensive bush disguise and one disappeared gator that took the pep out of her step. Seeing this, Watson sighed guiltily, then fished a bit of latex out of his teeth. He held it up skyward and began making squeaky, rubbery noises with it. Was he hoping he could re-summon his friend?[break][break]

It probably wouldn't work. But Isaac gave him a little scratch on the back of the head for trying.[break][break]

"Well, a certain somebody's been feeling like too much of a hot shot to need trainer supervision," Isaac teased, Watson cackling up a storm as he leaned into the scratches. "So I've been letting him wander around at a safe distance. Get that independent streak out of his system. It's hard not to worry, but, heck. Just look how happy he is."[break][break]

"I swear. These guys are handfuls. But they're good handfuls." Genevieve doubted she could handle a Fuecoco. Isaac doubted he could handle half of the Pokemon that he had on call nowadays. He went from three amigos to an entire small army at his beck and call. "If you ever find another Fuecoco, who knows? A Pokemon that seems too much for ya could be your next best friend for life."

[break][break]

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
637 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
The Fuecoco Incident [M]
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2023 8:13:39 GMT
[attr="class","genny"]

tag
notes
Aw, he was sweet. She forgets, a moment, how troubling the gator duo was, and instead focuses on Isaac's petting of Watson. The gator was a sweet little thing, and a little troublesome, but sweet! As she moves to ruffle the little gator's scales, the other gator comes back with a branch of their own. Filled with berries for Watson to enjoy, leaving Genny in a state of shock... only to begin writing again.

Kinship correct. Berries offered from Totodile repaid. 2:19 PM!

When she puts away the branch, she attempts to scratch under Watson's chomper, before he would go enjoy his own supper, and with it giving Genny a space to respond.

"Sounds like someone I know. Dr. Rhythm was that way too. Big Toxtricity my captain gave me, and he and I? We didn't see eye to eye at all. But over the past few days, he's been so sweet!" She remembers how she had to win over the Low Amped Toxtricity with , and gives a sigh at the memory. How sweet it was the week after for Dr. Rhythm to pick Genny flowers the day after.

Maybe Isaac was right. Who knew, this world was so much bigger, and even the most unlikely pairings were the best.

She nods in admittance. "You're absolutely right. Maybe one will." The Fuecoco begins to cook some of the berries for his friend, doing a small ember over a huge roast of a flamethrower, cooking them to a certain heat to melt the insides. Like a big berry smoothie. "Guess I'll have to find out."

She leans down, looking to the Fuecoco. The mission was failed, but she'd come back with so much good knowledge. To her surprise, the Fuecoco offered one of those berry smoothies to Isaac and one to Genny.

With a giggle, she snatches it, and looks it over.

This was okay too. "Mind helping me collect some data? Just a taste test, to see if it's any good!" Spoiler alert; it wasn't. And as Genny takes a bite, it's clear as day on her face. It was burnt and undercooked at the same time, and she could feel her face turning blue. A cold sweat. Yet, she finds a way to swallow. The Fuecoco looked happy she liked his gift! Next! Isaac!

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
awards
4,329 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
The Fuecoco Incident [M]
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2023 23:10:20 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]Watson practically melted into Genevieve as she scratched his chin, all too happy to bask in the adoration. Typically, the mammalian Pokemon were the more stereotypically cuddly and affectionate ones. Watson took that cold blooded stereotype and turned it right on his head.[break][break]

"Every Pokemon's got a way. Sometimes, you gotta prove yourself to them. Sometimes, you gotta let them open up to you. Sometimes, you just gotta find something to help you connect. But if a Pokemon really doesn't want to get caught, they're not gonna stick around in the first place."[break][break]

Arceus knows Isaac had some harder cases he had to work with. There were still some Pokemon he couldn't quite understand![break][break]

Genevieve seemed to be in a good place for understanding that truth. She had a big heart and an open mind. In a lot of ways, she reminded him of and . Find the right mentors, and he knew she'd be a great asset for the Rangers.[break][break]

Of course, that big heart and open mind also had their weaknesses. For example, it meant poor Genevieve as about to trust food from a brainless croc. The look on her face as she bit into the berry was indescribable, and Isaac couldn't help but laugh a little as she tried her hardest to keep it down.[break][break]

He took a berry, weighing it in his hands. Oh, god, was it sloshing around inside of the skin? How the hell did that even work? He gave it a gentle toss up and down, then lobbed it high into the air. Leaning up, he caught it right in his mouth, flashing Genevieve a cheeky grin. After a few quick chews, he gave it a swallow. "I dunno. Tastes pretty great to me!"[break][break]

As he spoke, he leaned back, hands behind his head. It was the perfect cover to hide the fact that, instead of actually eating the berry, he'd just caught it. A little bit of sleight of hand went a long way to avoid getting food poisoning!

[break][break]

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
The Fuecoco Incident [M]
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2023 4:28:48 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: