TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
PROMPOSAL.
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2022 23:18:27 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ollie3"]
[attr="class","top"]

sometimes, ollie missed the days when he and worked side-by-side. after all, it was much easier to heckle him in person than over text, though no less enjoyable.

[break][break] with the day easing up at evergrande, ollie leaves the office in the hands of one reliable intern before he hops on his dragonite and heads over to lilycove city. when he makes it to the headquarters, he wraps his knuckles on the door before letting himself in.

[break][break] "hey, you're not busy right?"

[break][break] he flashes a grin, even though his arm in a sling makes him look a little less chipper than usual.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","milkcredits"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".ollie3"]--accent:#FFB546; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 blockquote b, .ollie3 blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .ollie3 blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .ollie3 blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .milkcredits"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .ollie3 .milkcredits a { transition:0.5s all } .ollie3 .milkcredits a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,801 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
PROMPOSAL.
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2022 11:48:54 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

Fact of the matter was, after the ‘Meteor Incident’ (as he filed it in his head) shit had gotten rather crazy. Rangers to visit either at home or in the hospital, cousins to check up on (boy was this going to get interesting) and then…

A knock on the door shattered his private tirade. Amidst the knock he’d been stress-devouring the tin of caramel squares on his desk, and…

A very heavy scent of vanilla hung in the air as he heard who was on the other side of the door—at least he didn’t have to take his feet down from the desk.

“Ah, shit, I wasn’t expecting you,” he began as he hastily pocketed the vape in his other hand before looking at the tin and then…

Shit, had he gone through everything that quickly?! Che cazzo.

“What brings you out of there?” he gestured. By ‘there’ he meant Evergrande.

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
everyone's a sucker for a taste of glory
awards
2,332 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
PROMPOSAL.
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2022 0:37:36 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ollie3"]
[attr="class","top"]

"i'm not allowed to visit my favorite ranger?"

[break][break] he flashes a grin, as he steps into the space. though ollie was certainly better than some of the other ranger who's injuries fared worse — like , who was still stuck in the hospital — he hadn't escaped entirely unscathed. in fact, half the reason that he'd been let out of the hospital early is because of him using his sister's name.

[break][break] "plus the fact that you didn't visit me," he said, pouting as he walks over to the other. "what's up with that?"

[attr="class","ooc"]

[newclass=".ollie3"]--accent:#FFB546; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 blockquote b, .ollie3 blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .ollie3 blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .ollie3 blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .milkcredits"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .ollie3 .milkcredits a { transition:0.5s all } .ollie3 .milkcredits a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,801 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
PROMPOSAL.
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2022 15:23:16 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

“Shit that piled up, you know,” he gestured to the ‘tray’ where the reports were all dropped off (which was mercifully empty).

“You know how it goes here on the mainland—after every major event any and all Rangers who were out at said event gotta drop me a report of what stuff they encountered.”

Thank fuck he’d already finished reading and filing them all away otherwise he’d still be drowning in papers!

“Like, I didn’t see your shit among all the papers that were sent my way. Or are you going to give your report in person?”

Ugh, why did he have to eat all of the caramel squares?! Now he was hungry.

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,332 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
PROMPOSAL.
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2022 16:53:15 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ollie3"]
[attr="class","top"]

serious as ever. not that ollie expected any different.

[break][break] "i might be stupid sometimes, but i'm still competent when i need ta be, y'know." after all, there was a reason that they'd assigned him as evergrande captain. despite his short time on hoenn this time around, his record spoke for him. it was also why they'd sent him to mt. pyre when many other captains had been stationed to their respective cities or to assist in evacuation.

[break][break] ollie sighs as he slumps into a chair, picking the last nougat candy off of the head ranger's desk and popping it into his mouth (after fumbling with the wrapper for a bit).

[break][break] "i'm here on unofficial business, actually. well — sort of." his head tilts as he looks up to lars. "you talk to your co-head-ranger in a bit?" he was sure that with everything that was going on post-meteor, they both had been busy with their respective work to actually do any re-con. that was half the reason, he was here after all. to do 's dirty work.

[break][break] plus, she knew he liked to bully as much as he was allowed to.

[attr="class","ooc"]

close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,801 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
PROMPOSAL.
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2022 11:42:28 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

“Not lately,” he hummed as he pawed around the desk, trying to remember where the fuck he’d hidden the rest of his damned candy stash. Geez, who knew stress-eating did so much to a person…

“What’s up?” he followed up a few moments later. There were times he wished he had a legendary Pokémon who was capable of telepathy, but then again the snarky one was… well, snarky as it was.

Not to mention extremely exhausted.

Anyway.

“Is there something on your mind?”

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,332 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
PROMPOSAL.
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2023 8:40:34 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ollie3"]
[attr="class","top"]

"so and have this idea," he says. "it's kind of on the downlow, so we gotta keep it under wraps, but they need the rangers help."

[break][break] since ollie was close with all of them, especially , it had naturally been his job to mend that bridge. besides, anna was busy with her own meetings and trying to secure the location for their idea.

[break][break] "they want to find a place for injured and disabled pokemon to rehabilitate them."

[break][break] there were a bunch of places in hoenn that they could do it, but with rocket so dangerous and prominent these days, it would be difficult to find somewhere totally outside their point of perspective.

[break][break] "think we can get the rangers together to help them out?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,801 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
PROMPOSAL.
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2023 16:34:02 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

At the mention of a place where Pokémon could be sent for treatment—there was only one place that sprang to mind, right away—like it was right there, waiting to be utilized (weaponized?) for that specific purpose.

“I dunno how often you come far inland, but there’s a place that kind of already does that. Down at Fortree,” he mentioned, knowing that somewhere—a certain someone would sneeze for no apparent reason at all. Just because.

(The amount of fourth-walling here, I swear.)

“Have you already tried to go over there and check the place out? Unless… you’d want to talk to first because well it’s his boyfriend’s place that I’m thinking of.”

(Haha.)

As for the prospect of another meeting, his brows furrowed.

“I swear, if anyone’s bringing food this time and starting another food fight I’m going to freeze the entire room,” he grumbled with a tiny little sigh. “Speaking of meeting…”

He then had an idea.

“Why not we cobble together our information as well if we’re going to be having this meeting? And how soon would you want it to be called?”

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,332 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
PROMPOSAL.
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2023 7:23:14 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ollie3"]
[attr="class","top"]

"oh yeah! i've heard of it. the aviary, right?"

[break][break] ollie had been planning a trip to fortree at some point anyway. he wanted to see what was up to, but also wanted to go visit , who anna was friends with. speaking of...

[break][break] "i think anna's on a trip there right now. since she's closer with them, ya know, it just makes sense."

[break][break] he laughs. "it wasn't that bad, was it?" it was.

[break][break] had once asked him the same thing.

[break][break] "hmm," he says. "i guess i'll have to get back to you on that. i'm not sure what kinda timeline mels and pen have."

[break][break] "but yeah, i think it'll be similar to the aviary. except it won't just be birds, but probably more wildly inclusive. i bet they could work together though..." ollie looks contemplative. "and then there's this - other thing."

[break][break] for once, ollie looks serious.

[break][break] "you have to keep this a secret, though. like seriously. it could bite us in the ass if it gets leaked to anyone down below."

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights