1,660 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
Bees. My God. [M]
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2022 21:04:26 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
beeweapon.jpg
While not quite a deadly bee weapon the likes of which even the caped crusader was mortified by, the recent Combee outbreak was bad enough that the Rangers HQ had put out an official call for help. Those triple smiley-faced menaces that normally dwelled in Petalburg Woods had reportedly been sighted attacking civilians in the city of the same name. Someone had to bring their reign of yellow-striped terror to an end.

"The best way to attract Combee is with honey, so if we use this, we should be able to round them all up in one place..." Andrea mused to herself, turning around only for her face to go pale with horror. "Doraemon, what did you do?!" She scolded her Munchlax, who had evidently gobbled up all the honey she had prepared for the occasion. The baby Pokémon stared innocently at its trainer with its puppy dog eyes, all the while licking its paws that were still coated in the viscous, golden fluid.
close tab

played by

Aura

Kyr
she/her
thirty-six
December 31st
Blackthorn City
Bi-sexual
Assassin / Architect
Civilian
my most beautiful chaos
One day I will find you
1m85 // 6'1 height
1m85 // 6'1 height
Her heart in spite, is warm and bright
awards
140 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kyr
Kyrenai Black
Bees. My God. [M]
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2022 10:18:28 GMT
Kyrenai Black Avatar
"Oh honey..."

It was the only thing she could say as she watched the scene unfold, safe for stifling a chuckle at the dread in the girl's eyes, and the pure innocence in her pokémon's. Although she hadn't been intending to get involved at first, seeing how things were going she couldn't help it. And who knew, maybe she could be of help to the twosome. So that was exactly what she did.

"Excuse my interrupting, but it looks like you're in a rather sticky situation... well, at least one of you is." she'd subtly point out, with the Munchlax still licking away at its paws. If you disregarded the general mess of it all, the sight was actually quite endearing.

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
I wanna become a Pokémon!
awards
1,660 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
Bees. My God. [M]
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2022 12:15:04 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
An attractive woman with very long, crimson hair approached the wacky duo, commenting on the stickiness of the situation. "We both are, actually. That was my last jar of honey! How am I supposed to lure the feral Combee now?" The dragon-costumed girl said, clutching the now empty container.

Still, looking at Doraemon's innocent expression, she couldn't stay mad at him for long. He was like a cute lil' PLUSH TOY that you just wanted to cuddle and smother with affection. "It's okay, Doraemon, it's not your fault. You were just really hungry." Andrea knelt down and petted the Munchlax between the ears.

The alarming sound of buzzing hailing from nearby seized her attention, causing the young PokéManiac to jump up in surprise. "Do you hear that too?" She turned back to the other woman with a questioning look.

close tab

played by

Aura

Kyr
she/her
thirty-six
December 31st
Blackthorn City
Bi-sexual
Assassin / Architect
Civilian
my most beautiful chaos
One day I will find you
1m85 // 6'1 height
1m85 // 6'1 height
Her heart in spite, is warm and bright
awards
140 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kyr
Kyrenai Black
Bees. My God. [M]
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2023 17:04:33 GMT
Kyrenai Black Avatar
"I, uh, think you don't have to worry about luring the feral Combee out anymore... though I would suggest we beeline it out of here." No pun intended. Not really. Okay, maybe a little.

If Andrea wasn't quick on her feet Kyrenai would just grab her hand instead and drag her along, giving the other woman a joint head start as the buzzing grew nigh-deafening. It'd only take a few more moments before a few dozen starved Combee started swarming the area they'd just stood in moments prior, and even less for them to notice the sweet, honeyed scent that had lured them was now moving along with the silly humans.

"Luring the Combee into open territory wasn't the plan, but, in my defense; you don't want to be cornered by any type of pokémon when they're hungry. Especially not the little feral ones." Kyrenai blurted, running back up into the street, not so politely shouting at people to scram. Which they gratefully did after a double-take on the pursuers. But by the redhead's sincere words, it seemed like she'd lived through similar encounters before.

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
I wanna become a Pokémon!
awards
1,660 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
Bees. My God. [M]
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2023 9:57:50 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Un-bee-lievable how Kyrenai would resort to such a lame pun. After being dragged by the redhead to a secure place, Andrea saw the source of the incessant buzzing: It was indeed a swarm of feral Combee that would stop at nothing to get their honey, even if they had to scrape it off Doraemon's honey-coated paws.

Kyrenai's not so polite shout thankfully got all the civilians to evacuate the square. With no fear of collateral damage, the dragon-costumed girl sent out a Pokémon much more capable than her Munchlax of dealing with those feisty anthophila. "Lizzie, I choose you!"

The ball burst open, revealing an alluring Salazzle that stood on its hind legs. The salacious salamander released a fiery wave that Incinerated a bunch of nearby Combee. Their charred bodies fell to the ground, wings twitching. However, some had evaded the attack and were now flying towards the humans.

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights