thalia black DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @thalia
thalia black
grizzly night [m, o]
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2022 1:37:31 GMT
thalia black Avatar
[attr="class","samjer"]
[attr="class","samjermain"]Thalia was easing herself back into Hoenn like a considerate lover.

A little small talk with , a little wining and dining courtesy of , and even a star-crossed night in the park.

Now she was making her real move and hunting down what was reported to be a big-ass bear.

Dangerous prey for your average Ash Ketchum, but Thalia’d spent 6 months tracking and hunting Cetitans in Paldea. A brisk walk through a snow-dusted forest was nothing-- and if she was being honest, she enjoyed the solitude.
[attr="class","samjertag"]open
mission: country bear jamboree
[attr="class","samjerpoke"]
[newclass=.samjer] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjer b] color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer i] color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjerpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

ghost

Day Dreamer
He his him, Day Dreamer
twenty eight
October 22
Golden Rod
Pokemon Ranger
cadet
6"00 height
6"00 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
225 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ghostx
ghost fireheart
grizzly night [m, o]
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2022 13:54:43 GMT
ghost fireheart Avatar
Marking down the locations he has been at and trying to understand the lay of the land. So if the one he is chasing was to make their move. He would know how to navigate around the said areas. As he looked around this place was alright it seem a bit scary. But one thing it was and that was cold. Many ice types had to be around here if not then what good was a snow forest for anyhow? Ghost would hold his hat as he felt the wind blow right on him. 
The snowy terrain made it no better. He loved the snow but not the cold that came with it. Ghost would look down and notice a few footprints and realize that these were fresh. With a Grinning smile he would laugh out loud but not to loud as he said to himself. "I guess I am not the only one seeking out thrills. I wonder who got here before me?" 

As he said that he would start to make his move into the forest. 

close tab

played by

Ceej

Sunshine
She/her
Twenty-two
july 23
evergrande, hoenn
Pansexual
Adrenaline junkie
Civillian
written down
in eternity
7 height
7 height
legends never die
awards
53 posts
thalia black DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @thalia
thalia black
grizzly night [m, o]
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2022 22:29:47 GMT
thalia black Avatar
[attr="class","samjer"]
[attr="class","samjermain"]She could tell she was being followed, though indirectly, as though whomever was behind her was only vaguely following her trail, and moreso by happenstance seemed to be going in the same direction.

Thalia sighed, eyes fluttering up in the faintest of rolling motions, as she prepared to kiss her quiet night goodbye.

Well. Let them follow. If anything, they would draw out the bear, and she could land the stunning blow.

She pressed on into the wintry night.

[attr="class","samjertag"]
[newclass=.samjer] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjer b] color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer i] color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjerpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

ghost

Day Dreamer
He his him, Day Dreamer
twenty eight
October 22
Golden Rod
Pokemon Ranger
cadet
6"00 height
6"00 height
awards
225 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ghostx
ghost fireheart
grizzly night [m, o]
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2022 12:52:11 GMT
ghost fireheart Avatar
As the night came into full effect the winter clouds would cause the snow to come down a bit harder than usual. As Ghost saw this he would also see the trail in front of him. As he looked down he would notice that there was another set of footprints. But it was bigger than the one before them. This would put a curious mark all around him. At first, he would think they were together. But when he looked closer. One set was fresher than the other. 

"Ok something up here, is this person being followed or what? This could be bad and I need to get there and fast or else. I came out here for no reason and the rangers will be sure to have my tail." Soon Ghost would start to jog to try and catch up to the person before the Pokemon do. Seeing as he does not know if they could handle it or not. 

OOC:Ghost is Getting worried 
close tab

played by

Ceej

Sunshine
She/her
Twenty-two
july 23
evergrande, hoenn
Pansexual
Adrenaline junkie
Civillian
written down
in eternity
7 height
7 height
legends never die
awards
53 posts
thalia black DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @thalia
thalia black
grizzly night [m, o]
POSTED ON Dec 21, 2022 16:53:52 GMT
thalia black Avatar
[attr="class","samjer"]
[attr="class","samjermain"]Snow in Hoenn was out of the ordinary, but nothing that would phase Thalia. It made the hunt more challenging-- blurring vision, covering tracks, softening noises.

Not all the noises. The sounds of heavy footsteps and an increased pace caused her to pause, sigh, and turn around.

“Is there a reason you’ve decided to ruin my night,” she asked her follower, “or is being annoying just fun for you?”

close tab

played by

ghost

Day Dreamer
He his him, Day Dreamer
twenty eight
October 22
Golden Rod
Pokemon Ranger
cadet
6"00 height
6"00 height
awards
225 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ghostx
ghost fireheart
grizzly night [m, o]
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2022 1:11:10 GMT
ghost fireheart Avatar
As he made it to the person in front of him. He would be somewhat out of breath. Ghost would then try to catch his breath as he looked at her. "Thank the stars, your alright. I was hoping nothing bad happen to you. You see I was sent here to stop an ongoing threat and whatever..Hahaha...Funny right? Ohhh I should introduce myself. My name is Ghost Firehesrt and I am a Pokemon Ranger."
As he looked on he would start to take notice of a few things.

As he looked at the person in front of him. He would notice that the footprints next to her were fresh. "So mind telling me what is a person like yourself doing out in the middle of a storm full of snow by herself?" He would ask this as he tipped his hat towards her in a certain way. Letting her see his Ranger badge. 

close tab

played by

Ceej

Sunshine
She/her
Twenty-two
july 23
evergrande, hoenn
Pansexual
Adrenaline junkie
Civillian
written down
in eternity
7 height
7 height
legends never die
awards
53 posts
thalia black DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @thalia
thalia black
grizzly night [m, o]
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2022 16:29:27 GMT
thalia black Avatar
[attr="class","samjer"]
[attr="class","samjermain"]Little did he know, the unsuspecting stranger-- who introduced himself as Ghost, which had Thalia’s mouth quirking up in an ironic smile, because wasn’t that funny?-- was actually doing more harm than good. Distracted as she was with admonishing his interloping, she didn’t hear the telltale crush and crack of undergrowth until it was almost too late.

She lunged forward and grabbed Ghost’s wrist, dragging him out of the way of the rampaging Beartic before it could disembowl him with a swipe of its massive claws.

That is what I’m doing out here,” she said, rolling Jayce’s Pokeball over her palm and calling the Tinkatuff forward with a burst of light.

close tab

played by

ghost

Day Dreamer
He his him, Day Dreamer
twenty eight
October 22
Golden Rod
Pokemon Ranger
cadet
6"00 height
6"00 height
awards
225 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ghostx
ghost fireheart
grizzly night [m, o]
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2023 23:45:06 GMT
ghost fireheart Avatar
Ghost looked on im shock as the stranger grabbed him and then ditched him out of the way. As he looked on he would look up to realize that she just saved his life. "Wow, you have some fast reflexes. I thank you for that." As he looked on he would see the giant ice type and be im amazement at it. " Now that's big and she just sent out a ground type. Looks like I can give backup if anything."

Soon Ghost would let out his Pokeball and out came a Fletchling. A fire type all though not as strong but still could do damage if need be. "Ok Blaze you up and we need you to be the best you can be." Ghost looked on and then would say to her. "Ok we need to calm this thing down it looks like this the problem here and we need to solve it. 

Note 
Ghost called out his Fletchling to engage the Ice Type 
He is thankful for having his life be saved. 

close tab

played by

Ceej

Sunshine
She/her
Twenty-two
july 23
evergrande, hoenn
Pansexual
Adrenaline junkie
Civillian
written down
in eternity
7 height
7 height
legends never die
awards
53 posts
thalia black DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @thalia
thalia black
grizzly night [m, o]
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2023 18:04:02 GMT
thalia black Avatar
[attr="class","samjer"]
[attr="class","samjermain"]The wind picked up in the face of the Beartic, louder than it had been before. Ghost’s appreciation of her reflexes was ignored in favor of facing down the great, white beast.

Like Thalia, Jayce was fearless, though hers was more of a casual indifference than poised bravery.

Ghost’s Fletchling joins the fray just as the Beartic launched itself at them, swiping at them with a powerful slash. In response, Jayce wound up her hammer, swinging it like a baseball bat. Her slam met the Beartic’s paw and completely redirected it, causing the beast to spin around on one foot in the snow.

While its back was turned, she fired off a flash cannon straight between its shoulder blades.

“Knocked out is about as calm as you can get,” Thalia said with a wry smile.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,482 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
grizzly night [m, o]
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2023 0:08:01 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
(incomplete)
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region