Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,329 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
Two and a Half Clowns [S]
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2023 20:15:09 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]Eris' brain was like a hydra. You cut off one idea and three more show up to take its place. For the crime of making her wait, Ash and Isaac were now being bombarded by an entire itinerary's worth of ways to play around in the snow.

Isaac couldn't help but laugh along with her enthusiasm. "Whoa, whoa, slow down! One plan at a time, Eris," he joked. He sighed fondly, a soft smile spreading across his face. "But, yeah. Soon as Ash is feeling better, we'll make it up to you with the best snow day ever, okay?"[break][break]

"And as long as we're here, you can do everything you want, okay?"[break][break]

That didn't just go for Eris. After all, there was another person here whose spirits needed lifting. Someone who wasn't the stupid one, who wasn't dead weight, and whose continued presence was something Isaac would always be thankful for. He was hurt for now, sure. But as soon as he was feeling up to it . . .[break][break]

Isaac could only hope his promise would reach Ash just as powerfully.

[break][break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST / +

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Ash
He/Him/Them
December 2
Aspertia City, Unova
Pansexual
Picking up the pieces
--
But I, I will, go on howling and hollow
awards
1,109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ashley
Ashley Shepard
Two and a Half Clowns [S]
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2023 10:20:57 GMT
Ashley Shepard Avatar
[attr="class","sawyer"]

tag
notes
Ice skating has Ashley's lips curve upwards. That put him in a great mood. Because he remembers what he did for his birthday; ice skating with . Even with one arm, that night was magical. For just a moment, he smiles enough to brighten the world, to shine a light over it all. Eris and Isaac can see it. He almost looks drunk on that happiness!

He finally snaps back when Eris talks about snow castles and ice fishing. Ashley chuckles. "Sure thing. I love ice skating. I can do that with one arm-" even if he shouldn't.

He gave a look towards Isaac, and his smile brightens a deal more.

"You ice skate? It's one of my favorite hobbies in winter." He'd admit that to Isaac, and this year he was only more sure of that than before, before turning back to Rosie and Eris. "Which means, we will absolutely be going to an ice skating rink the moment my arm gets better."

It was a promise. He wouldn't dare go back on it now.

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".sawyer"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".sawyer b"]color:#00BFFF; font-weight:lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sawyer i"]color:#DC143C; font-style:italic; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sawyer a"]text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights