Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,329 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
Two and a Half Clowns [S]
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2022 2:25:40 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]"C'mon, kids! We're getting you that ice cream!"[break][break]

Enough of the cloak-and-dagger skullduggery! Enough of the tense, faction-line-blurring conversations! Enough living their lives as if they were dirty little secrets to be hidden from the world! Isaac may not have been able to solve all of Eris and Rosmontis' problems with the snap of a finger. He may not have been able to take away their pain and grief. He may not have been able to force the Hoenn region to coexist and get along.[break][break]

But he could roll up to Mauville's hidden forest with his best bro in tow. The two of them had independently stumbled upon Eris in their past adventures, and yet they were united in the urge to have her back. It was natural, then, that the two would end up tag teaming on this latest ice cream run.[break][break]

It was also natural that Watson would tag along, the Totodile practically vibrating in place as he wondered what ice cream flavor he'd nab. The cold one? The really cold one? The extremely cold one? Oh, man, he couldn't wait to find out! The jittery Totodile hopped from foot to foot, mind expanded forevermore from the possibilities.[break][break]

He couldn't blame Watson for being so excited. Hell, he was excited, too. Eris wasn't the only one who needed a break from it all. He and Ash needed a change of pace more than either was ready to admit. And when you needed to leave your troubles behind to live in the now, nothing in this world could beat ice cream with friends.[break][break]

[break][break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST / +

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Ash
He/Him/Them
December 2
Aspertia City, Unova
Pansexual
Picking up the pieces
--
But I, I will, go on howling and hollow
awards
1,109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ashley
Ashley Shepard
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2022 5:10:45 GMT
Ashley Shepard Avatar
[attr="class","sawyer"]

tag
notes
Ashley literally turned 25 the other day, and Isaac is sitting here calling him a kid? He snickers, knowing damn well that he wasn't meaning him, but in fact the baby Ash hardly had leave the apartment. Ana, the little Pichu sat comfortably on his shoulder, small static shocks sparking from her little pink cheeks at the idea of cold ice cream. Had it been Bongo, sure, Watson and Bongo would have conversation. And sure, if it was Chili, he'd be terrified of the gator boys and what they might do.

But today, Ana deserved to get out of the apartment.

"Alright, I'll pay for hot cocoa afterward" It was for Eris, really. Last he recalled, she had needed the company. Seeing her in those snowy woods was... hard to swallow. It wasn't easy to see the past in someone so young, but here Eris was going for the jugular, doing nothing. Even if the circumstance was different.

So today, it was about treating a little girl to a fun time, ice cream, and two very pestering older brother types.

"What's your favorite flavor, Eris?" He asks, a smile on his face. Stress not lining his face. Hell, he looked like he had been sleeping better lately as is.

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".sawyer"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".sawyer b"]color:#00BFFF; font-weight:lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sawyer i"]color:#DC143C; font-style:italic; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sawyer a"]text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2022 7:57:59 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Hurry up, Rosie!"[break][break]

"How about you slow down?"[break][break]

Though she tries to keep a straight face, Rosmontis eventually fails with how infectious the joy is within the group. After all the time they've spent together, this is probably the first time in weeks that she's seen her so alive. So why should she be the one to ruin that?[break][break]

"I hope you don't mind me bringing Rosie along?" Briefly stopping in her tracks, Eris turns to check on and , just to see if their old crickety bones haven't caused them to crumple just yet. "She's like... a hermit! Never comes out of that forest without good reason!"[break][break]

"Speak for yourself."[break][break]

Quite literally - The two exchange a gaze mixed with far too many thoughts to condense into words.[break][break]

"And uhm... Strawberry?" She remembers buying her one, the way that the ice cream hadn't been mixed thoroughly such that she'd been left with bits of crunchy texture. Strangely enough, she had enjoyed the sensation, though she'd never tell unless asked a question specific enough to warrant that answer. And she can't forget about her best buddy either, slinging her arm around the Luxray with a grin. "Reiner here likes anything that's kinda sour!"
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || || two of them

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,329 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2022 14:43:22 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]"Fresh off your birthday? Heck no, you're not!" Isaac whispered. Honestly, Isaac had been dreading this part. Ash was too generous for his own good. Rosmontis was stubbornly self sufficient for a literal child. Eris was always the giving type. He'd hoped the p-word wouldn't come up. Even now, he hid discussion of that part like one would hide a trip to the vet from a Pokemon. But was it too late?[break][break]

Begun, the payment wars have.[break][break]

Luckily, Isaac's whispered insistence was out of the way before the kids arrived. "Of course she can come along!" Isaac said, shooting the two girls a reassuring smile. Eris may have been the one he worried about more, but he often found himself checking on her through Rosmontis these days. The two girls were best friends, nesr inseparable. And Arceus knows Rosmontis had way too much stress on her shoulders. Why in the world would he say no?[break][break]

He couldn't help but snicker at the idea of Rosmontis being a hermit, especially when she fired back with the same tease. "I think we've all been a little cooped up for our own good," Isaac said. Between him and Ash's injuries, and Rosmontis and Eris' scheming, they've all had such little time for themselves. "So lets make this one count."[break][break]

As for favorite flavors? "I'm a simple guy. I'm good with vanilla," Isaac said, tone knowing. Okay, so once he had his "simple vanilla", he crammed it with enough mix-ins to legally straddle the line between an ice cream and a cake. But was that not the perfect symbol of Isaac? Taking something small and unassuming, loading it up with surprises, and creating something extravagant?[break][break]

[break][break]

[break]

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Ash
He/Him/Them
December 2
Aspertia City, Unova
Pansexual
Picking up the pieces
--
awards
1,109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ashley
Ashley Shepard
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2022 2:27:23 GMT
Ashley Shepard Avatar
[attr="class","sawyer"]

tag
notes
Isaac's whisper had him wince. Dammit, he never should have told Isaac. Oh well... at least he could still be a cool older brother in other ways.

Old and rickety was right though! Ashley's arm was still in its sling, but gaining strength daily in physical therapy made things easier, but he had no means to be as energetic as either of them. As Rosie and Eris continue forward, bickering to one another, Ashley just smiles. Maybe an older idea was coming back to him after so long. "More the merrier, kiddo." He had no reason to deny Rosie the chance.

The ice cream question does leave Ashley thinking. Strawberry, sour, and vanilla. With quiet introspection, he swishes the idea around. "Cool. We can get a Neapolitan, and little Reiner here can get a sour patch ice cream. I hear it's pretty good." His gaze fixates on Rosie. "How about you, Rosie?"

Isaac was right though. Between the hospital, and the staying to recover at home, Ashley found need in doing so many more things. Hell, the days he could do nothing were nice, where he can spend it with Kep. But whenever Kep was in the lab, he couldn't really cook much. He needed to just live life. He had been graciously given a second chance by the mercy of others. He'd live it best he could.

Ana would make a little spark next to Ashley, as Ashley turns his head to her. "Oh, you'll see. You can have some of mine, Ana." He ruffles her fur.

If Isaac had been anywhere close to their apartment, he probably knew how doting Ashley was towards Ana. Like a literal dad, who failed the first time and was going to do everything to fix it this time around. Hence, when she gave the happiest little Pichu sound, Ashley gave that heartwarming smile. Ana filled a hole that needed to be filled in his heart. Ashley was... complete. Like having one's pet brought back to life kind of complete.

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Dec 21, 2022 1:09:39 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Oh, Rosie likes fruity flavours!" She's quick to cut in when she catches her friend at a lost, a simple smile brushing away any awkward pauses as she reaches for her hand. And whilst the two bicker over some strange argument that she can't quite hear, she takes the chance to make a move.[break][break]

Unbeknownst to and , Eris already knows where the ice cream parlour is. She's been here before after all, spending time coding her algorithms for her Porygon and making sure that it wouldn't try to eat her Rotoms in any way. So by the time she steps in, the person manning the counter already has the ice cream ready and all she has to do is slip the note.[break][break]

Pulling out a few bills from her pocket, she really can't help but snicker at how sneaky she's being - Much to Reiner's amusement as he tries to stifle a snort for the umpteenth time.[break][break]

All's fair in love and payment wars, after all.

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
awards
4,329 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Dec 21, 2022 2:45:36 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]At Ash's wince, Isaac gave him a teasing nudge and a sympathetic smile. "Nah. I get it," he said. "But c'mon. You know I gotta treat you. I promise, I'm not gonna fuss when mine rolls around." That was a lie. He'd totally fuss. He'd appreciate it deep down, once the stubbornness was out of his system. But he'd totally fuss.[break][break]

Unfortunately, their mutual fussing left them easily bamboozled. By the time Isaac and Ash slipped through the doors, Eris was already inside. With mischief glimmering in her eyes and a bright smile on her face, it was all too clear what had just happened. Isaac checked behind him, as if to make sure Eris couldn't clone herself. He looked back at Eris, who was trying her hardest not to snicker in front of them.[break][break]

And then he turned to Ash, an exasperated smile on his face. "We just got out-cared by the kid."[break][break]

There were two types of (good) big brothers. The cool type that was always in control and could make anything happen, and the goofy bumblers whose best efforts always came with a laugh track in the background. In that moment, Isaac knew what role he and Ash were filling for the day.[break][break]

Honestly? It fit them better. Both Isaac and Ash wore their hearts on their sleeves, and they both had a lot of that heart to give. And that heart let them move mountains, even if they looked like a pair of dorks in the process. If anything, that heart was how they'd made it this far. Who cared if they were dorks? They were the dorks who stepped up.[break][break]

Nowhere was that more apparent than with Ana. In the past, Isaac knew Ashley doted on his Pokemon. Now that he'd met Ana for the first time, he realized doting didn't even begin to cover it. He was practically a father for the little cutie, doing anything and everything in its power to give it the best life a Pokemon could have. She was his second chance. She was his redemption. She was his promise to a beloved Pokemon long since past. And it was beautiful to watch unfold.[break][break]

"Guess you win this round, Eris," Isaac acknowledged, shooting her a good natured smile. "Thanks for the ice cream. Watson, you go find us a good table while we pass these out, okay?" The Totodile saluted and toddled off, Isaac knowing full well that if he stuck around at least one of those ice creams would disappear.[break][break]

"So! How's everyone been holding up? That rare Hoenn snow getting you all in a holiday mood?"

[break][break]

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Ash
He/Him/Them
December 2
Aspertia City, Unova
Pansexual
Picking up the pieces
--
awards
1,109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ashley
Ashley Shepard
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2022 10:15:46 GMT
Ashley Shepard Avatar
[attr="class","sawyer"]

tag
notes
Fruity flavors? Ashley nods quickly, that meant that strawberry still worked, but he could introduce her to some interesting flavors... that is, if Isaac lets him pay. He has a good point, and while Ashley wants to argue, he can't find it in him to do it.

But lo and behold, Eris had styled on them, and hard, and with jaw slack now from the sheer outmaneuvering, he chortles out a laugh. She's twelve, and she beat the heck out of them both for trying to be the cool brothers.

"Aw, alright." He sighs, Ana snuggling into his head as she presses a cheek into his. At least that kept his smile on, but he looks to Eris as Watson waddles away. "You realize, when your birthday comes around you are going to have so much ice cream bought for you." Now THAT was a threat, and he shoots Isaac a wink.

Oh, they'll get their revenge.

Isaac's question takes a moment for Ashley to respond to. He thinks a moment, maybe two to ponder what he wants to say. "Kep and I moved into a new apartment space. Much better place in Slateport." That always made him feel good. "I'm still buying everyone gifts if I can. Gift cards are too easy, so I'm shopping around. Hard on one arm, but Bongo being a Rillaboom helps."

He'd let Eris, Rosie, and Isaac say their piece next.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2023 23:01:45 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Watching as and seem to fuss about and nudge each other, Eris can't help but wonder if this is true bromance that she's witnessing. But both of them soon catch on to her little stunt and she sticks her tongue out at them, readily pocketing the change right before their very eyes.[break][break]

"You don't even know when it is!" She fires back, shrugging her shoulders as she begins to grab her own scoops. It's only when Isaac throws out the next question that her smile begins to falter, the Luxray beside her giving a rather concerned look as Rosmontis nudges her.[break][break]

Buying gifts? Settling into the festive spirit? Last year, she had 's pokemon to try and keep her company at least, helping her decorate the house and encouraging her to go out and play in the snow instead of moping at home. But now that he was captured, they had disappeared with him and left the house so miserably empty.[break][break]

Still, she pulls a smile from muscle memory, only giving a nod in response before shoving a spoonful of ice cream into her mouth. Rosmontis, on the other hand, gives a shrug as she scratches Reiner behind the ears.

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
awards
4,329 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2023 23:47:31 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]Isaac chuckled a little as Eris back at them. "Make no mistake, kid. Ash and I might not have a lot. But what we do have are a very particular set of skills." The voice he put on was gravel and grit filtered through a Saturday morning cartoon, a bit of warmth and levity for all parties involved. "We'll find your birthday, alright. And when we do, you are so getting gifted."[break][break]

"Taken by way of Kidz Bop" wasn't the performance Isaac expected to make today. But it was one he was glad he did.[break][break]

Ash was quick to pounce on Isaac's question. Apparently, he and Kepler were already starting the next chapter of their lives together. "Dang, dude. Somehow, I should've figured you guys'd be ringing up that U-Haul already." It was one thing to form a connection with someone quickly. It was another to already be at that level of closeness, commitment, and cohabitation. With how much lonesomeness and grief Ash had been through, it warmed Isaac's heart to hear he already found it. "I'm proud of ya, man."[break][break]

In his joy, he almost missed Eris' silence. She forced a smile to her face, but between the quiet and the delay, something about it felt off. Isaac's own smile wavered for a second. A kid should be gushing about their holiday cheer, not being fussed over by her team while sitting in quiet contemplation.[break][break]

"As for me? Oh, you know. Same ol', same ol'. Getting a little bit stronger, a little bit more daring each day. Why, I might be feeling good enough to tackle . . ." He looked around conspiratorially, before leaning towards Ash and Eris to whisper conspiratorially. "The Route 118 hill."[break][break]

The many ledges and ridges that brought Route 118 to the shoreline, when snowed over like this, formed one hell of a gnarly slope. It was every sledder's dream come true. How could anyone not feel the winter spirit yeeting themselves down a giant snowbank? All he had to do was sell it, and with someone to play off of that would be a piece of cake.[break][break]

He just needed Ash to pick up what he was putting down.

[break][break]

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Ash
He/Him/Them
December 2
Aspertia City, Unova
Pansexual
Picking up the pieces
--
awards
1,109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ashley
Ashley Shepard
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2023 5:40:17 GMT
Ashley Shepard Avatar
[attr="class","sawyer"]

tag
notes
That is a good point, and though he squints right at Eris, Isaac raises a point. They would find her birthday, and the first tactic Ashley has is a surefire way, and often works. "... when is your birthday, Eris? Rosie, do you know? Can I bribe you with five dollars?" Literally, asking the youngest when it was, meant that she wouldn't have a surprise birthday party, it would mean she would know when it's coming. Otherwise? The bribe might make it worthwhile. That was like, twenty gumballs!

This was going to turn silly quickly. Isaac was again, correct. They both had a particular set of skills. They will find her. Her birthday, that is. And she will find herself on the receiving end of a mega sundae; Ashley would even buy an ice cream maker. A mega sundae, in Ashley's younger days, was essentially three sundaes compacted into a single sundae; the dreaded mega sundae.

So help him. If it was on a Sunday, it would be the most mega Sunday of all time. Chocolate syrup, cherries on top, a banana (because they make sundaes bussin'), the whole works.

Eris gets quiet as Ash and Isaac speak about their recent life events after PAAA, a small blush on his face when Isaac praises him. He's laughing. "Love works in weird ways, man. Didn't know my type was a snarky, sassy smartiepants, but I guess he () does something for me." Though he decides to keep most of that behind closed doors. For obvious reasons.

But.

Sledding down that gnarly slope. He DID promise Eris in the icelands, when his arm got fixed, they would go. He looks at his arm, and thinks a moment. It's still in a cast, will be for another week. There was no harm...

"You're on." No way in hell was he letting that one go. Eris was getting the best holiday ever. Ice cream and sledding. That was one helluva winter. "You in, Eris?"

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2023 23:43:02 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]If there's anything that Rosmontis has proven herself to be, it's a lover of secrets. And she barely bats an eye at the 5 bucks waved before her eyes, leaning into Eris and whispering something into her ears. Something that earns a small snicker from the girl herself.[break][break]

"Nice try, but Rosie doesn't need to cut deals just to get some pocket money." What with her running a gym and all, she's sure that would know the sum. Still, even if the two clowns can't draw a date from either of their lips, the proposed idea of sledding might get them talking.[break][break]

Taking another spoonful of her ice cream, Eris looks over 's cast as she crosses her arms and leans back into her seat. Then, as she balances the spoon in her mouth, she finds an answer of her own.[break][break]

"A week. Get Ashley's arm out of that cast first, then we'll go."

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
awards
4,329 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2023 0:04:21 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]With his hands on his hips, Isaac huffed at Ashley's lack of subtlety. "If you're gonna bribe someone for info, at least hide the fact that you're doing it," Isaac teased. "C'mon, man! Haven't you ever run a con before?"[break][break]

Not that Isaac's subtle ways were any more successful. The promise of sledding down a hell of a hill caught her attention, but her conscience stopped her from bringing it all home. Ashley's arm was still in a cast, after all, and Eris didn't want one of her two favorite idiots to go KOing himself.[break][break]

"Well, with how cold it's been, the snow should keep holding up til then," Isaac said. "But heal faster if you can, man! We're missing out on some primo sledding hours here!" Clearly, this was a factor Ash had control over. Not that Isaac would mind if, somehow, he did heal faster.[break][break]

"Guess til then, we've been beat. You win this round, Eris!" There was mock despair in Isaac's voice. How could he be so outmaneuvered by a kid? He took a bit of shame from his ice cream to make the pain go away.[break][break]

Huh! This was some good stuff. Nice!

[break][break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST / + @kiwi

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Ash
He/Him/Them
December 2
Aspertia City, Unova
Pansexual
Picking up the pieces
--
awards
1,109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ashley
Ashley Shepard
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2023 0:10:51 GMT
Ashley Shepard Avatar
[attr="class","sawyer"]

tag
notes
Damn! Kids were too smart these days. Ashley's brow twitches, as his bribery was shooed away, and he gives a sigh. Isaac isn't helping, and in all honesty it makes him bellow out a laugh. "Alright, can't blame a guy for trying."

Really, maybe he was the dumb one.

Pocketing the fiver, he turns towards Eris, who wanted to sled once his arm was better, as throwing his free hand through his hair, he laughs. "I'll be fine before you know it, kiddo. Guaranteed." He was almost sure of that, so long as he didn't put any more strain on it, it would be okay.

Still, sucked hard he couldn't use it much to anything. He feels like dead weight.

"I'll be okay before the snow is gone, promise. If not? I'll pay for a lazy river ride in the summer."

Now THAT sounded like a smooth vibe ride.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2023 5:17:40 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Can we go ice skating too?" She hauls the idea to the table, quietly sweeping the other thoughts out of mind. "And I wanna build a proper snowcastle! One actually big enough to have people in it... Like the fairytales about the snow princess!"[break][break]

She stills remembers how she had once wished to build such a castle in the snowy forest behind their home. Back then, she had lacked the skills to ensure that the structure would hold, but perhaps she would be able to do it now.[break][break]

"Oh, and ice fishing!! I wanna try ice fishing!!"[break][break]

Rosmontis looks a little concerned as she takes a bite of her ice cream, but neglects to speak any further.

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights