‹ gentleman's stride › [m]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2022 4:36:28 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"why are you giving her the 'fuck me' eyes, young man."[break]
pippa was overly blunt when it came to such things, already picking up the glorified lapdog that her eevee was and shaking him gently in a disapproving manner. "you can't be doing that, she's a lady!" leaning her eevee near her lips, she whispered something into its ear that caused its whole body to shiver. putting the eevee back down, it seemed to mechanically approach flynt's leafeon and give a deep bow of its head and a resounding 'vee!'. it seemed to hold one of its paws out, the eevee's eyes shining with the power and depth of a million shonen protagonists upon meeting their main love interest. [break]
pippa let them be, taking in the company she had kept for this long - and hopefully for much longer.[break]
"he'll be sure to treat her well," pippa assured flynt as if he should or would assume otherwise - her proud smile already saying plenty of what she had told her eevee. this had been meant to be another stroll through the expanse of hoenn and pippa was looking for places to expand her business, but it seemed their pokemon would be intermingling now that her eevee was done being quiet and being limited to his trainer's tight embrace. [break]
⚰︎ divider made by milky!

@flynt

DECEMBER MONTHLY: MISSION - BOND BRIDGE
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2022 21:57:44 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Flynt couldn't help but get a chuckle out of the way the Eevee so boldly attempted to make a move on the much more reserved Leafeon within his team, Adelaide. The Leafeon responded to the Eevee's advances by turning her head as she stuck her nose up in the air. Perhaps she didn't care much for the pampered pooch and his snotty tendencies. But even Flynt caught the coy way she glanced at the Eevee from the corner of her eyes. Perhaps an attempt to tease, or maybe even a way to show the Eevee he still had leagues to go in an attempt to charm her.

"Oh, I'm not worried, I'm sure he'll charm her six ways to Sunday," he joked. "I'm more worried that she might be too pompous for him. She never was a fan of vanity."

Flynt himself stopped to kneel down and give his Leafeon a careful stroke on her head, to which the grass-type happily nuzzled into his hand. As he glanced up, he took in the sight of the caves for a moment and pondered. If Pippa wished to expand her businesses, it wouldn't hurt to focus on more beachside properties. She already had a hot springs that really kicked off, and a ski lodge, so why not go more summer-y? He allowed the two Eeveelutions to go about their own business and play while he stood back up and gently grabbed hold of Pippa's wrist.

"This place has got me thinking: why not set up places along the beach? A bistro maybe? Or another hotel? Beaches get busy enough, I mean."

[break]

@pippa

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2022 20:42:32 GMT
Deleted Avatar
not gonna lie, pippa had the hots for flynt. shocker, right?[break]
"just fuck me already," she breathed out happily, both hands cupping her cheeks as she smiled ear-to-ear like a pleased cheshire cat. hearing flynt give any sort of insight towards her business endeavors was some form of foreplay for her, it seemed, but what wasn't to the sick-in-the-head ranger/coordinator combo? as if she didn't already have enough on her plate, she was constantly adding more and more titles - ever bored enough to keep looking for more excitement where there may not even be any.[break]
that all kind of ended with flynt, however.[break]
ever since meeting flynt, pippa took things slower and was more thoughtful. all her employees seemed to notice, as well, praising flynt as a saint and a god whenever he would appear at the pinkette's various businesses. flowers and other gifts were showered upon the man for his 'charity work' and otherwise that had helped pippa's employees earn so many more benefits and other commodities through pippa's increased attention and charity of her own. [break]
flynt was nothing short of perfection.[break]
"i love you," pippa started, already taking out a notepad and pen to sketch out some shockingly intricate architectural pieces. a bistro sounded lovely, really. hell, anything sounded good coming from flynt but he really did have some charming and fruitful ideas. "i think a bistro would be lovely. we should also start planning for where we will be making our forever home - or homes, if you prefer." having confirmed their engagement just shortly before this outing, pippa looked over at her eevee and the humorously avoidant leafeon as her eevee kept chasing her at her ankles like a desperate rich boy trying to show he can be modest and caring when he's never had to be in his life. the poor eevee had somehow found a rose amidst the beach landscape (how? we'll never know) and was chasing the leafeon to offer it to her. pippa just chuckled softly, already knowing the two coordinators had a wonderful future ahead of them when even their pokemon got along so gleefully.[break]
"whatever you want, my love, i will give you."[break]

@flynt

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2022 16:50:44 GMT
Deleted Avatar
He knew Pippa appreciated the ideas he offered, but really she didn't have to go all-out like she did. Flynt knew she appreciated the extra thought he offered, but that was due to the fact he wanted her businesses to take off and do well. He couldn't help but wrap an arm around her shoulders and press an affectionate kiss to her forehead. Maybe it would be worthwhile to actually plot out some areas where they could place an ideal home for themselves and their pokemon.

For a moment, his cheeks flushed in embarrassment as he thought of Pippa herself. With how she could be at times, particularly the volume she could reach, his immediate idea posed that they place their house somewhere secluded. Flynt himself loved the idea of nature, but they ran the risk of dealing with wild pokemon on the premises. He looked to Pippa and branched off some ideas of his own as they came.

"I love you, too," he offered sheepishly. "On the topic of our future home, I think one of the areas that would be nice to put a home in would be somewhere in Lavaridge, just starting off as an idea. Warm climate, quaint and charming in its own right... But I also wouldn't mind a colder climate, it gives us an excuse to stay close to one another."

The coordinator couldn't help but flash a sweet smile at the pink haired mogul. As he talked business with Pippa, his Leafeon came to a halt to see the Eevee who attempted to charm her in his own right. The rose was, perhaps, a little too much. Nonetheless, she accepted the offering and plucked it right from the Eevee's maw with a gentle grip of her teeth on the stem. Her eyes fell soft at the gesture, but she looked back to the smug centerpiece of Pippa's pokemon troupe and proceeded to drop the rose and gently nudge it back to the spoiled pet.

"Leafi," it left out, almost as if telling the Eevee it was a nice gesture, but also nice try. She meandered off a bit on her own, then returned to the Eevee. Before him, she dropped a pearl she managed to find along her walk. Perhaps it was a good sign to see the way the two exchanged gifts they managed to find.

@pippa

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Dec 22, 2022 20:14:34 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"lavaridge ..."[break]
this brought back memories to pippa's start of her sauna business, having to reign in various slugma and other fire types who would be comfortable working around the clock without even doing work - simply existing in their hot splendor. it wasn't a bad idea. shockingly enough, flynt seemed to be full of good ideas; this was only shocking due to the fact that he actively decided to accept her proposal and deal with pippa for an extended period of time whereas many lesser men had been chewed up and left as nothing but little 7-11 chicken wing bones within minutes. "anywhere with you is home for me," she returned, satisfied with the suggestions and knowing he likely expected some kind of inclination one way or another as opposed to an ambivalent answer. "what about a more moderate climate? lavaridge would work well, i suppose, but i do know you love your plants and i have been getting into gardening myself. not too sure how various plants would take to extreme weathers either way." this was an insightful answer deep from pippa's core, nodding her head at the thought as if she had just given her next million dollar answer.[break]
while she mulled this 'victory' over her reptilian brain's antics, the poor eevee was devastated at being left alone with his rose. it seemed he had become petrified, moving stiffly and robotically as he looked upon the pearl with an expression that was white as a ghost. was his gift not grand enough? that had to be it! the lady deserved better and she was letting it be known! fueled with the new idea he was sure was the issue, the eevee took off with an agility that was unknown to him before - chasing the very perfume of love as it evaded him even now. with various huffs and pants, he returned triumphant with a string of pearls he had found in the water. although he wasn't suited to swimming that well, his long coat was dripping with his efforts and he nudged it towards the leafeon at their little exchange center with a proud 'vee!' as if to say he, too, would always bring the leafeon anything and everything if she so asked it.

[break]

@flynt

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2022 4:18:11 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Truly the most logical place for Flynt himself would have been Fortree City. Though there was something about the maze of a city that he didn't really care for. It took him a moment to ponder given Hoenn's vast geography, but once he realized an ideal place for the both of them, he happily took both of Pippa's hands in pure gusto as he squeezed them lightly but reassuringly.

"Verdanturf Town would be perfect for us and our pokemon, don't you think? Its winds help the town avoid the fall of volcanic ash, so we won't have to worry about our poor plants being buried in ash."

While the two pondered their next place to call home, his Leafeon looked absolutely bewildered at the Eevee whom had swam to pull her a string of pearls from the waters of the cave. She gave a sigh and shook her head. The chittering among the two was enough to explain to the head-over-heels Eevee that his gifts didn't need to be extravagant, they simply needed to be from the heart.

It wasn't long until his Leafeon stepped closer to the fox-like creature and nudged a bit of sand from its tuft of fur. Then soon after, she began to groom her evolution counterpart quite thoroughly. Flynt only stopped for a moment to look over towards the two and give a laugh to himself. It was an adorable sight, to say the least, and he gestured for Pippa to take a look at the sight that began to unfold.

"Seems Adelaide is warming up quite nicely to your Eevee now."

@pippa

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2023 7:36:39 GMT
Deleted Avatar
the way flynt brightened up the sky itself with his excitement was enough to convince pippa to put her life savings on the line for anything he said.[break]
"so be it," she accepted with a nod, holding her fiance's hands in her own. "what would you like to grow first? i think you should worry about the garden while i start working with some architects who have more of an idea of a floorplan than both of us probably do. then we could go from there over some dinner or lunch." already making an itinerary in her head, it was like she was planning for their wedding when she had already gone many steps ahead and was planning out their ideal home. this would be their newlywed house and it simply had to be perfect.[break]
after all, was flynt not?[break]
"adelaide ..." [break]
oh no.[break]
"hello ... it's me."[break]
obviously forgetting her train of thought for a moment, pippa's mouth went into autoplay as she remembered the name of the leafeon wrong as she looked towards her eevee with a distant look in her eyes. for that moment, she wasn't quite into what her prized pokemon was doing. instead, she was calculating costs and turning a 3d figure of their future home in her head over and over again. despite this, the eevee found himself sitting up - alert and blushing deeply. it seemed he was taken by surprise and stupefied, nothing but a sculpture in the way he was rigid to the last strand of fur that was pushed back into place. with a thankful nod, he seemed humbled and simply gave a small 'vee ...' of defeat once more. perhaps this time he seemed to understand the message, raising its small paws to the head of the leafeon as to fix the large leaf that was in the middle of its head - giving it an accentuated curl as if styling her hair.

[break]

@flynt

DECEMBER MONTHLY: MISSION - BOND BRIDGE
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2023 23:15:07 GMT
Deleted Avatar
He knew this mode of Pippa quite thoroughly. She was in business mode and there was nothing that could break her out of it quite yet. Simply enough, Flynt allowed her to be as he smiled at the two Eeveelutions as they played around. He could see the way the two loved each other, and it was admirable. Perhaps they reflected the own relationship that their trainers shared. He took Pippa's hand and kissed the back of it in a promise that he'd return to her side momentarily.

As he approached carefully, Flynt knelt down and cleared his throat. It was his way to get the Eevee's attention. As the fox-like pokemon peered up at him, Flynt could only offer him a sweet smile as he glanced from him to his dear Adelaide. As much as he loved his Leafeon, he knew he had to let her live her own life and make her own choices. And with such a thought in mind, he knew it was in his best interest to offer his blessing to the pompous little Eevee who seemed to shoot for the stars in the sense of romancing his dear little Adelaide.

"I wish nothing but the best for you too, treat her well, ok?"

With his smile widened, Flynt stood back up and made his way back to his fiancée. He couldn't help but wrap his arms around her and kiss the top of her head.

"So, beautiful, what have you figured out about our future home?"

With the blessing given to the Eeveelution pair, Leafeon couldn't help but nuzzle up to the Eevee before her, her nose buried into his mane. She gave him a nudge against the face and encouraged him to follow along as she darted her way towards another tunnel.

@pippa

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2023 4:29:51 GMT
Deleted Avatar
fucking off quickly in a manner that fully read 'say less', eevee followed adelaide - a wide smile on his face.[break]
pippa appreciated the return of her own partner, nuzzling up to him with a grin. he was such a fucking dork, giving the eeveelutions his blessing as if they needed it. pokemon were usually not very monogamous creatures, or so she thought, so she wasn't too sure what would happen to adelaide and the eevee. with proper lessons, she imagined they could make it but she wasn't ignorant when it came to the way her eevee was pompous and spoiled beyond repair. adelaide maybe humbled eevee like flynt humbled pippa herself, bowing her head before him and blushing happily like a schoolgirl in love whereas she would have the hottest arm candy around, rotating on a weekly basis before him.[break]
"i found out that it doesn't quite matter where we make our home." squeezing flynt tight with one arm, she used the other arm's hand to pinch his cheek lovingly before giving it a restorative kiss. "anywhere is home with you. cheesy, i know, but it's true." a cardboard box could be their home as far as she cared, so long as she was with the gardener who made pippa feel like she was blooming unlike ever before.

[break]

@flynt

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2023 4:38:17 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Cheesy, yes, but Pippa spoke truthfully. He felt the same way, as she had become home to him -- a sanctuary where he felt he could share all of his troubles, all of his fears and anxieties, and find comfort in her. She was welcomed to do the same with him, as he welcomed her with open arms. Alas, home did call for them, but they were stuck simply waiting for their Eeveelutions to return back to them safe and sound. But Flynt knew they needed their time, ergo he didn't call out for them and simply gave them all the time they needed. He was happy to share this time with Pippa, and he could only imagine that the Eevee pair were more than happy to spend their time together.

"Don't worry, I feel the exact same way," he reassured.

After what felt like forever, the Leafeon and Eevee pair seemed to come bounding back, though Adelaide seemed to be all the more happy to offer the Eevee her attention, carefully grooming her newfound partner's fur and making sure he was in proper presentation to return to his trainer. It wasn't long before Adelaide made slow stride back to Flynt, and he couldn't help but give a nervous laugh with a perturbed smile. Worried? Absolutely. But he supposed he could play wingman for his dear pokemon.

"I, uh, think we might have to plan some more play dates for them. I don't think I've ever seen her this happy."

[thread end]

@pippa

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2023 3:35:28 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
@pippa @flynt