‹ discerning eye › [m]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
‹ discerning eye › [m]
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2022 4:46:39 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"i can smell it ..." [break]
"and this time it isn't the very musk i'd squeeze out of your balls!"[break]
indeed, pippa had 'smelled out' the chance to expand her growing businesses - already eyeing the property she could see herself raising a multitude of breeding centers and pokemon daycares alike. hell, she could merge the two since pokemon seemed to pop more eggs than she could get hers popped any day of the week and that was saying a lot. "can't you see, honey?" the entrepreneur spun about, arms open as she entered littleroot as if it were one check away from being purchased. "this will make the quaintest little spot for even our darlings!" whether she meant pokemon or children was up in the air - almost frighteningly so, perhaps a threat more than a thought. "don't you just love it? you could even come and help tend to them if you like. you do have a rather tantalizing touch."

[break]
⚰︎ divider made by milky!

@flynt

DECEMBER MONTHLY: MISSION - A STAR IS BORN
WARNING: STRONG SEXUAL LANGUAGE FOLLOWS THIS CHARACTER. READ AT YOUR OWN DISGRESSION. SOMETIMES I [REDACT], SOMETIMES I DON'T.
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
‹ discerning eye › [m]
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2022 22:16:37 GMT
Deleted Avatar
He didn't always tend to follow Pippa's business ideas, but he could understand some of them, at the very least. Strange, but such was necessary, as people did like to hunt for pokemon eggs to see what sort of powerful pokemon they could add to their arsenal. And to provide a place to help the incubation process did seem useful. With her statement of his tantalizing touch, Flynt couldn't help but give a laugh as he took her hands into his own. She certainly had a way with words, and part of him enjoyed the idea of playing into her own playful banter.

"Well, in your case, I guess what I get to touch is tantalizing on its own."

For a moment, he reeled inward, finding it hard to believe such a bold statement came from his lips. Flynt shook himself from his momentary shock and took a breath in. Perhaps it would be in their best interest to find someone who would hopefully sell them the plot of land. Since he had Pippa's hands in his own, he took it upon himself to take the lead towards the town hall. Thankfully she'd called before so they were expecting the two. Flynt opened the door and held it for Pippa to take the first step in as he followed closely behind.

@pippa

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
‹ discerning eye › [m]
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2022 21:57:45 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"excuse me?"[break]
pippa wasn't not used to being hit on bluntly ... but this coming from flynt? having been in full grinch mode and wanting to barter some land away from unsuspecting simple folk for her business, she was caught off guard by the bold approach of the usually demure man. was he ok? "baby, if you need us to turn back and rest you just let me know," the coordinator murmured, turning her head away just slightly so she could partially hide the blush that was starting to form on her face. what a disaster she was, utterly unable to take what she dished out. well, this wasn't really true. flynt just had thrown a curve ball at pippa and it had hit her in the back of her head, making her legs effectively turn into jelly to the point she had to lean against her better half to hold herself uprigh as they entered the town hall.[break]
"hello, i'm ms. silver," she started off politely, then motioning to flynt with a broad smile. "and this is my fiance, so he will be with us during the business negotiations today. i had planned to talk about plot F7 of the town, is possible."

[break]

@flynt

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
‹ discerning eye › [m]
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2022 17:07:46 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Once Pippa pointed him out to the man who took their business proposal, Flynt raised his hand in an awkward wave. He didn't really know what to say given it was rare when he participated in business with Pippa. (They've talked ideas, but he didn't know exactly what to say when it came to the groundwork.) The older man looked upon the two and gave a gruff sound in a form of acknowledgement. Perhaps given the two were younger, he viewed them as in over their heads -- that their business would likely plummet. Alas, the man had never witnessed Pippa's businesses in action.

As the man unraveled the blueprints that Pippa sent ahead of time, he looked over them carefully before he gave a nod. "The overall cost to build will be an estimate of at least $100k," he offered. Flynt momentarily came to a pause -- surely the man had miscalculated, right? When Pippa had the town hall on the phone a week ago, they agreed the down payment would likely be closer to $70k. Surely he didn't plan to try and get more out of them.

"I'm almost positive your secretary told us before it would be less than that. Did supplies increase in price in such a short time?"

His question was innocent, but it seemed he struck a nerve with the man before them. The older man scowled at Flynt and the coordinator reeled back a bit. Had he said something out of turn? Was he not supposed to attempt and negotiate the price? Maybe it wasn't a good move to bring him into business.

@pippa

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
‹ discerning eye › [m]
POSTED ON Dec 22, 2022 21:11:48 GMT
Deleted Avatar
typical.[break]
"i'm afraid my fiance here is right," pippa pushed, holding an arm out to wrap around her man's waist with a thin smile on her face. "with all due respect, we came to a conclusion of around $70k for the building proceedings, labor costs included an all. the building wouldn't even be that big, but you're asking me for the price of building an unfurnished mansion in this area?" digging into her purse, pippa pulled out a small rotom phone that projected a hologram of a 3d mansion - obviously what she was talking about. "i was hoping to be able to contract some small businesses around here to build a big-scale project such as this, but i am not so sure now that i seem to be being upcharged for something i still haven't been explained." pippa was a mogul in her own right and she wasn't ready to bend or show weakness or uncertainty like flynt was. of course, he wasn't used to the environment that pippa was constantly in and she figured it was good practice to bring her to-be husband to work when he would likely be partaking in it a lot more with her once their vows were secured. maybe one day he would find himself dipping his feet further into her business, but that was for another time and she was focusing on keeping flynt calm and collected then as she squeezed his side reassuringly. none of the gruff man's impatience was flynt's fault - simply some kind of misunderstanding or an all-too-similar approach to having a woman at the helm of a large-scale operation.[break]
either way, pippa frowned a bit as they were told to wait in the main lobby for the man to bring forth his secretaries. "i'm quite sorry about this, not exactly the most sexy date or anything of the sort, is it?" she was a bit disappointed in having to put forth a strong karen-like act and demand to see the secretary in question when confronted with the possibility of doing so. it made her seem hard and annoying but it really was just business. while she knew she could count on flynt to understand that, she was still not ignorant enough to not apologize for wasting his time waiting around and dealing with her things with her. holding onto his hands, she twisted the ring on his hand and smiled widely once more. [break]
"it suits you. i'm glad."

[break]

@flynt

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
‹ discerning eye › [m]
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2022 4:39:37 GMT
Deleted Avatar
While it certainly wasn't the most glamorous of dates the two had been on, it still wasn't the worst. Any time he had the pleasure of sharing with Pippa was good enough for him. When she took his hands and grazed along the engagement ring upon his finger, he gripped her hands a little tighter and leaned in to steal a quick peck against her lips. He could only agree that the ring suited him, but that was because Pippa believed in giving him nothing but the best. He could only imagine the time she spent looking for the perfect ring for him. Although Pippa had insisted he didn't need to return the favor, he felt it necessary to do anything and everything for his soon-to-be wife.

"I'll have to find you a matching one, dear. Maybe after we get this business nonsense settled. That is if that man will be courteous enough to let us leave sometime today."

He couldn't help but chuckle at the idea of that. The man was certainly upset when Pippa and Flynt saw through the game he tried to play, but Flynt felt no pity. Sure, he lacked the spine necessary for business deals like this at the moment, but if Pippa had as much intensity towards her business as she did towards their more lascivious affairs, then he'd be as cutthroat as she was in a matter of no time. It wasn't long until the secretary finally approached them with the blueprints in tow and a list of potential contractors they could look into to help turn the egg nursery into a reality.

Flynt took the list with a gentle thanks and began to look through. Surprisingly, all the costs were more than reasonable -- he assumed that came to the smaller town thing. It wasn't long until he gave the papers to Pippa, even going as far as to point out the team he had an eye on. Their prices weren't too steep, and all their reviews bordered near perfect. Naturally it was Pippa's business in the end, but he wanted to show that he had as much interest in it as she did.

"I think while the prices are higher compared to some, I fully believe in the idea that we're paying for the quality of work we'll end up with. A little more money means a little more detail will be put into our dream center."

@pippa

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
‹ discerning eye › [m]
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2023 7:50:15 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"you do have the most darling way of coming up with brilliant ideas without realizing it," pippa said with the most rich girl drawl to her voice that likely ever graced anyone's ears. it wasn't that she was trying to downplay his enthusiasm or work ethic, but her tone of voice simply couldn't help but raise in pitch and grow more stringent when it came to business. instead of trying to talk down to him, she was praising him with her whole chest. to further accentuate that fact, she rolled up the blueprints and handed them back to the assistant - giving a small nod.[break]
"as my fiance said, it seems we have the team necessary right here." having circled the names flynt had listed, the heiress turned hotly on her heels - ready to get the plan into motion. with her right arm hooked out for him to take, she insinuated they could leave now. with the plans chosen and pippa signing her name away to be good for the money necessary to start the breeding centers being built, she smiled from ear to ear to her most loved one. "as i said, you are a spectacular mind. instead of simple 'breeding centers', perhaps we should call them 'dream centers' - dreams come to be born there. perhaps even die there." this idea ended on a grim note, but she supposed the idea of a breeding center spurned forward the idea of pokemon hospice care for the old and terminally ill pokemon that trainers couldn't bare to look at anymore due to how painful it was. the double-edged center could be a good source of income, let alone the title itself being able to draw customers simply due to how curious it was.[break]
"what else is in that hefty brain of yours? perhaps you want me to hold your head? both of them? are they heavy?"

[break]

@flynt

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
‹ discerning eye › [m]
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2023 0:50:52 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Surprisingly, he followed close behind her train of thought. He loved the idea that they could make their centers for just a bit of everything. Hospice was a harsh thought, but a harsh reality that they had to keep in mind. Flynt supposed that he could throw himself into such care when he had time outside of their home. It was a thought, but not necessarily a promise. Though if they put their time into the finished project, it would make it all the more worthwhile in the end, to show that they weren't just a company that popped out businesses and moved onto the next best thing.

Flynt didn't hesitate to hook his arm around Pippa's, then held on tight. Perhaps it was better for them to take their findings and work out more of their dream center. If it took off, they could turn it into a chain business. Flynt had adjusted well to the business mindset that Pippa had thrown him into, and he was happy to figure out what was best for her -- for them. Flynt happily took some of the blueprints and then figured the smaller details were best to mention now.

"I know we chose the contractor, but we'll have to figure out things like interior decorating and the color scheme we want to go for, as well. I was thinking pastel to match the whole 'dream' idea. I think decorating it similar to a nursery with fairy-type motifs would be ideal, don't you?"

Even for the hospice portion, pastel felt warm and open. It was nice to make it feel like it wasn't a hospital. It made it feel desolate and cold, like there was no hope whatsoever. If they could ease the sick pokemon into a more peaceful surrounding.

"Perhaps it'd be better for us to head back home and draft up some models of our own so the contractors know what to work with."

@pippa

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
‹ discerning eye › [m]
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2023 4:08:48 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"it'd be best if we could keep the centers as small buildings as well to have a sense of a small community as opposed to a large list of people in one place like a hospital. it would make it feel more personal, so maybe building them in more quiet locations would be best - given the hospice idea." pippa paused for a hot second, then blinked rapidly. [break]
she had almost forgotten she wasn't talking to a financier or advisor.[break]
"sorry, i --" why was she sorry? "that's a good idea." it would indeed do them good to have some kind of idea before having the contracted help go about building. it was pretty obvious to do such a thing, but pippa's thoughts were already primarily occupied by the cost and other additional charges she could already see happening down the line. staffing would be an issue, as well as how far she would go in terms of getting licensed personnel or if less specialized employees would do just fine. sanitation costs would also be a big thing to consider, given how disease would be rampant and having that exposed to the baby pokemon would be horrid and terms for a lawsuit or twenty.[break]
"we'll go home and think it all through," she decided out lout - already looping an arm around his waist to lead him ahead. "i already know we're going to have a bright future ahead of us if this goes well and there's no chance in hell it doesn't."
[break]

@flynt

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
‹ discerning eye › [m]
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2023 4:17:07 GMT
Deleted Avatar
For a moment, he felt his face heat up in a sense of flattery. Sure, Pippa knew how to make him blush, but the fact she'd praised his ideas made him feel humbled, moreso than usual. He couldn't help but give her a goofy smile as he fell right into her grasp as she held him around the waist. Flynt was more than happy to give her some ideas as they worked with it. They were meant to be a team, so no doubt they needed to act like it. That meant bouncing ideas off of one another and pointing out pros and cons of various things. It seemed Pippa had already realized the risk it would be to keep it as one small building. They needed separate areas for the sake of the varied pokemon.

In one aspect, they could allow the baby pokemon and sick pokemon to mingle once the babies had developed a stronger immune system. That meant they needed to keep the newly hatched pokemon in a separate nursery, at least for a few weeks. Staff would have to follow sanitation guidelines as not to spread any sickness to the baby pokemon. Perhaps they could keep the small building community idea thing a reality, but keep the nursery on the second floor. More matured baby pokemon could come down to the first floor and keep the sick pokemon in hospice care some company and make them more comfortable in the meantime.

"I really think we have a great thing going here though, Pippa. I'll be behind you every step of the way," he offered. "I think we're doing something that'll really help pokemon and trainers alike."

[thread end]

@pippa

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
‹ discerning eye › [m]
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2023 3:47:04 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
@pippa @flynt