‹ tickets for three › [m]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2022 4:52:09 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"what a perfect spot for you to finally put a baby in me!"[break]
much to flynt's dismay, pippa was always far from joking on these matters. only allowed outside and in different facilities due to her money and power, her unabashed personality and way of being - let alone speaking - was something that left the small group of bell boys' lips twitching as they struggled to keep their smiles intact. one seemed to want to laugh while the others simply turned away with the variety of bags they had taken up to the honeymoon suite that pippa had gotten just for the two of them. while the flyppa name was official, their engagement was not. even so, it didn't hurt to spend the time as fake newlyweds and take flynt away from his own work so she could bathe in his company ... and sweat - again, unfortunately for flynt.[break]
"don't you just love it? this town is so lovely and i thought it would suit your tastes. you can thank me with a tender beating right here," and cue the pop lock and drop into a less-than-shy squat.

[break]
⚰︎ divider made by milky!

@flynt

DECEMBER MISSION: VACATION TIME
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2022 22:28:02 GMT
Deleted Avatar
The poor coordinator's face went just as red as some of the hotel staff's at her bold statement. With an awkward cough, he helped show the bellboys to the door and promptly shut it behind them. While typically he could take her bold choice of words, he felt the embarrassment the employees felt for having to witness such. It wasn't long in his contemplation before Flynt locked the door and made stride over to Pippa. Something about her made him bolder in the recent time they'd solidified their relationship. As he reached down to tilt her head up at him, he offered her a grateful smile, almost as if he believed that this was the only form of gratitude she'd accept.

"Come on, Pippa, you know as well as I do that you're too good to be kneeling down on the floor like that," he began. "Let me show you my gratitude instead."

fade to black

And just like any time they were intimate, Flynt covered his face with a pillow in embarrassment. Maybe it was due to how sensitive he was, or the weight of his prior words sinking in, or some of the demeaning acts Pippa made him take part in. He was still learning in comparison to her, but fortunately his embarrassment didn't last long. Once he felt his heartbeat begin to slow down, he removed the pillow from his face and sat up just slightly as he reached over and stroked her face gently.

"You know I love you, right? Thank you, this trip is something we both needed, I feel."

@pippa

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2022 22:43:59 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"oh, it's like that then?"[break]
and 'like that' it was.[break]
after making flynt do everything short of snapping his own back in half, pippa allowed him his space of the bed after the third round of 'thor's hammer over easy'. these moves of hers were something out of a fantasy novel than anything that should take place in real life, but she managed and she guided flynt through them time and time again with confidence and encouragement. while flynt was indeed still learning in comparison to pippa, she was all too happy to show her enjoyment verbally and loudly. at various points, there were light and apprehensive knocks on the door asking if everything was alright but pippa had just yelled out expletives and overly suggestive notions that led these same people to just shrug, cover their ears, and walk away. their footsteps would not be heard over the creaking of the hotel bed and flynt's whines and soft pleas as he wished to make sure the other person on the door was ok while pippa just forcefully kept him against her. this vacation was about them, not some silly onlooker wondering if they were dying or not.[break]
"do you miss me that badly?" she joked at flynt expressing them needing this vacation. "i should be making more time for you if that's the case. i don't mean to keep my darling plant boy feeling parched and hungry." a single index finger ran along his torso, towards his side until she wrapped a hand around it lovingly and warmly. pippa held flynt endearingly and nuzzled her nose near adoringly. "we have much to discuss in ways of the wedding, though that can wait until after the vacation. what would you like to do during this time? i'm all yours so just tell me and i'll obey well enough ... given you can handle me squirreling away a few nuts in my cheeks every so often."

[break]

@flynt

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2022 17:23:53 GMT
Deleted Avatar
For a moment, he worried that perhaps he made Pippa feel as though she didn't offer him enough one-on-one time. That was far from the truth, really, but it was nice to get away without the intrusive thought of business cornering every venture the two made. While a thought did come to mind as to what they could do in the midst of their vacation, her statement caught him off guard as his cheeks flushed a bright red. For a moment, he buried his face in her bare shoulder and let out a groan to show his slight frustration. Once the initial embarrassment subsided, Flynt lifted his head and gently broke away from Pippa's hold on him.

"I think it'd be nice for us to have dinner together. I'm sure there's a nice restaurant in this charming little town," he reasoned as he began to dress himself again.

With the thought spoken into existence, Flynt didn't hesitate in helping Pippa get dressed again. With the way she nothing short of kicked her own clothes across the room, it was like a scavenger hunt to gather everything once more. Once the two were properly dressed again, Flynt grabbed his wallet and took Pippa by the hand to lead her out the door. Though as they walked down the hallway and some fellow guests saw them, Flynt looked to the floor a bit as he felt himself die a bit at the memory of some of them knocking to make sure the two weren't anything short of dying.

At last, they made it to the lobby where Flynt took some brochures and looked them over. There were the basic options of chain restaurants of course, but he figured something more focused on the town life itself would suit them on their vacation. While she'd asked him what he wanted to do, he naturally wanted her opinion first. From there, he held out two pamphlets with his options opened to the proper pages.

"So there's two options here: a hibachi grill run by locals of the town, and a ramen shop that just opened. Both sound good to me, but what are you in the mood for?"

@pippa

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Dec 22, 2022 21:46:41 GMT
Deleted Avatar
it was a miracle that the two of them didn't walk out of their hotel room with crumpled up clothing, given how fiercely pippa had thrown them off of their bodies. flynt's willingness to feed into her endless libido was only making her more and more deprived, so perhaps it was just by the grace of some god that the two of them were at least presentable enough once they stepped out of their room and flynt led the way forward. [break]
what a man. for a long moment, pippa marveled as she imagined herself in an anime sequence being led forward by the male lead, scenery blurring behind them as they moved. this was indeed what was happening to her, seeing as she didn't care to focus on anyone but flynt, but nonetheless it was a lovely moment for the two of them - away from business, just focusing on themselves.[break]
"have you not learned anything during our short time together?" pippa asked, prefacing her answer with a loving smile. lowering the two brochures, she then fitted them into her hand to keep them safe. "we will try out both, so i hope you don't plan on engorging yourself right away baby." pippa's budget allowed them to do such things as try out anything and everything they so desired, though their stomachs maybe would want to dispute that. grabbing hold of one of flynt's hands, pippa whisked him away towards the first destination - the hibachi restaurant. fortunately enough, the town was small enough for them to just walk to the restaurant and so she took the opportunity to do so with her love in her arm, cuddling up to him in a public display of affection. "you're fortunate we're in public," she sighed ominously, alerting him that she would not overstep his boundaries - at least not then - when it came to voyeurism. when they arrived at the restaurant, she had them seated at the next serving table and leaned against him still. "make sure to leave room for me later," the ever-famished pippa giggled as she ordered a simple set of fried rice and short ribs for herself.[break]

@flynt

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2022 4:54:15 GMT
Deleted Avatar
While he knew Pippa would ultimately choose to try both places, he didn't want to seem as though he expected it of her. Flynt didn't ask for much, and while Pippa was willing to give him the world, he was happy to simply take her presence. To make room for both places, he ordered some vegetable tempura and then put an arm around Pippa's waist to pull her in to lean against him as much as she'd like. Perhaps as repayment for the trip and dinner, he wanted to indulge her all the more. A hand ghosted itself upon her outer thigh, trailing towards more intimate territory before Flynt ultimately came to a halt. Whether it be his attempt to tease or simply because he chickened out was up to interpretation.

"I'll keep room for you and then some. I still don't think I've properly given you my thanks," he offered in a near-innocent tone as a smile caused the corner of his lips to twitch.

Thankfully their server prepped their food before them in no time -- it seemed things were coming out quick due to the fact the place seemed fairly quiet. Flynt broke away from Pippa long enough to accept his food and take a bite. Tears pricked at the corner of his eyes due to the fact that his was still pretty hot. No surprise given they'd just brought it out. Once he managed to get past scalding his mouth, he got to enjoy the taste of his food. An appreciative 'mmm' came from his lips as he swallowed the first bite.

"This was definitely a great place to start, this is delicious, try a bite."

He took another piece of his food and carefully blew on it to try and cool it down for Pippa's sake. From there, he held out his fork with a slice of fried zucchini for her to try.

@pippa

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2023 8:01:14 GMT
Deleted Avatar
was this how she died? was this the true death of an ultra fangirl?[break]
flynt had his own small following when pippa had found him, sweaty and covered in mud from his garden. he was a thornless rose, ready to be plucked, but nobody had the gall to do so. it seemed those around him all lacked the same nerve he did, making it all the easier for the heiress to set foot in his town and turn it upside down both financially and in terms of labor as she rid the small circle of their most valuable human asset.[break]
"flynt."[break]
it was rare that pippa used his name properly, but she did so then - eyes wide as she looked at him as if she were alarmed. it was quite the opposite, really. she had been triggered, but not in a negative way at all. he had simply awakened something that seemed to never sleep within her, causing her own hands to find themselves on the seat underneath her. pushing herself into his lap, she tightly fit herself on his frame and smiled calmly as she stroked his hair - her eyes narrowed in a hungry manner. [break]
she didn't want vegetable tempura, she was feeling very carnivorous.[break]
"hmm."[break]
another time, maybe, seeing as the food was being whirled out at top speeds. the service was good, but she service she could have given to her husband-to-be would have been better.[break]
"oh how darling!" she squealed out when her own dish was served. while flynt opted for things that were delicious and practical, she always ordered things that were aesthetic over anything else. her own dish was a cute omurice with intricate pictures of pokemon playing along the large omelet hill and she couldn't find it in herself to eat. [break]
truth be told, she usually didn't find many things truly that appetizing. she could almost hear her nanny tapping on her wrist now, telling her to put her fork down since gorging on food was quite 'unladylike.'[break]
moments of feast and famine came and went. pippa was in the famine side of things now, simply enjoying the way flynt tried out his food - laughing softly at his misfortune as he burned himself and then canting her head with a curious 'oh?' as he offered his zucchini to her. "how i wish this was your zucchini," she sighed openly as she thus opened her mouth with an overplayed 'ahhh' and took a bite.[break]
as glorious as the food was, her mind wasn't in it. her body reacted in appreciation and she smiled openly at flynt, at least.[break]
"perhaps i'll order another drink. i'm feeling more thirsty, really," she said as she waved down the waiter to order another decorative drink of various colors while she took a few sips of the one she presently had.

[break]

@flynt

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2023 1:30:21 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Flynt's brows knit in worry. At first, it was Pippa's suggestion to try both restaurants, and now she wasn't exactly feeling it? He paused for a moment and then offered an exhale. He carefully took Pippa's hand and brushed the pad of his thumb over her knuckles. There were times he couldn't help but worry about her, and this was one of those moments. While she had made herself comfortable in his lap, he couldn't help but feel a proverbial distance between the two of them. There were things that the two of them shared openly, and there were things they often kept to themselves. It seemed this little habit of Pippa's was not one she cared to openly speak of.

"If you're not feeling that hungry then, we don't have to go to the ramen shop today. I'm sure we have plenty of time while we're here. Let's just finish the food we've got now and we can go do something else, ok? Or just eat what you can, and we can take the rest back to the hotel with us for later."

It was best to offer her an ultimatum of sorts. He'd picked up that Pippa had episodes like this, and while he didn't want to force her to do something she wasn't comfortable with in that particular mindset, the least he could do was remain encouraging in a positive fashion. In the meantime, he focused on his own food and gave Pippa time to think things over. After all, maybe she'd do better if she knew he wasn't focused on what she was doing. But at the same time, Flynt couldn't help the way he wanted to show his own sense of support to his darling fiancée.

"You know, if you ever need to talk, we can talk. I know someone as busy as you probably has a lot of stressors, so... Well, I'm always happy to listen to you."

With that said, Flynt looked at her and flashed a comforting smile. He couldn't exactly sympathize with her plight, but he could definitely do his best to empathize. As he bit into another bit of his tempura, he couldn't help but wince as some of the juices scalded his tongue a bit.

@pippa

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2023 3:54:46 GMT
Deleted Avatar
sipping at the colorful tiered drink, she looked at the fried rice she had ordered. the plate had seemed so dashingly delicious just moments ago but now she could feel her stomach churn uncomfortably, the plate distorting in her gaze to seem bigger than it truly was. [break]
god, she could be a fatass sometimes.[break]
"i know," she responded to flynt's offer to talk - knowing very well he wasn't an idiot, despite what those around her may say about his lack of a 'proper upbringing' and business knowledge. flynt was learned in various means when it came to dealing with people and it made her feel stupid for even having anything that would require a good talk through. she was ashamed and that feeling was foreign to someone so bold and openly shameless as herself. it made it all the harder to swallow down the fact she had a problem at all. it didn't sit right in her stomach, sitting atop it as if she were to throw up the entire contents of her struggle with food if she wasn't careful.[break]
and careful she didn't have to be.[break]
"i love you, flynt." one of her hands held onto his own, a finger teasing the ring around his finger. she admired the way it still sat out in the open to show he was proud of his situation. pippa herself was proud to have landed someone so understanding and caring, but she wasn't quite ready to talk about such a heavy topic. it was something she had dealt with for years - constantly in a cycle of being famished and full to the point of exploding, to put it lightly. there were ways to maintain a figure such as hers, and extreme workouts with a calorie surplus leveled out by a calorie deficit was certainly one of them.[break]
she didn't know how long she could go on like this, but she knew she had to get better. if not for herself, then at least for flynt as her now 'other half.'[break]
"we'll go to the ramen shop too, ok?" with a cheery smile, she offered a thumbs up and started to pick at her rice, shoveling a spoonful into her mouth. it was overly stimulating to make herself eat like this, but she tried to take it slow. she wouldn't allow herself to ruin a perfectly good vacation and - hell - maybe this would be the start of her actually coming to terms with her issue and trying to deal with it properly. "i'll just take the rest for later, as you said."[break]

@flynt

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2023 4:06:31 GMT
Deleted Avatar
At least it seemed Pippa had attempted to take his advice and tried another bite of her food. It was a small step sure, but a step towards progress nonetheless. As he finished his own food, he happily accepted the offer for a to-go box, and carefully boxed up Pippa's dish for her, careful not to ruin the cute display they'd made of it. Once it was boxed up, he waited for Pippa to pay. At the very least, he figured he'd place a pickup order from the ramen shop. That way they could get back to their hotel room and simply enjoy the time they had together. Part of him didn't wish to make Pippa feel guilty for the way she'd thought and felt, ergo it was simpler to simply pick up the food. But the other part knew that the choice to not sit down in the restaurant would still make her feel guilty.

With that in mind, he cancelled his order. He'd simply eat at the other restaurant as not to ruin the mood. It was times like this he felt he overthought situations, and alas he didn't want to make it uncomfortable for Pippa herself. So to treat things as though they were normal seemed the best route to take. Once they left, Flynt took the lead towards the direction of the ramen shop. If it turned out the ramen was decent enough, he was happy to order some to go so Pippa could try it later when she felt up to it. He carried her food in one hand and tightly wrapped an arm around her as they enjoyed the night air.

[thread end]

@pippa

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2023 3:48:56 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
@pippa @flynt