‹ pucker up › [m]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
‹ pucker up › [m]
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2022 4:58:35 GMT
Deleted Avatar
the eevee found himself at the last place he wanted to be - a damn daycare. being used to the daily spoils of his life in luxury, the poffins being offered to him simply weren't enough. he turned his nose at them and paraded forward proudly, looking around for the leafeon he had taken a liking to. eevee knew that his trainer had come with that ... man thing who smelled too much of dirt and grime at all times and so he must have brought the only good thing about himself - the fluffy leafeon who seemed so elegant that it took eevee's breath away. it seemed the eeveelution was the only thing to make the male eevee shy, his heart beating out of his chest and his fur turning a maroon out of how hard he blushed around her. those brown eyes, that button nose, the careful curves of her tai --[break]
ow. what the fuck.[break]
"excuse me, you whale, what do you think you're doing and where is leaferella?" he asked of the cetoddle that seemed to be standing aloft like an idle sim in the middle of the proud eevee's path. had he ever seen this pokemon? was it new?

[break]
⚰︎ divider made by milky!

@flynt

DECEMBER MONTHLY: MISSION - DAYCARE PLAYDATE
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
‹ pucker up › [m]
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2022 22:59:11 GMT
Deleted Avatar
For a moment, the Cetoddle blinked, then waddled in a circle so she could look at the Eevee that belonged to whom she considered to be her new mom. She couldn't help but give a few happy chirps as the other pokemon seemed as though it wanted to play! But when he said about a Leaferella, she went quiet and brought a stub up to her mouth as she gave a loud 'hmm.' Which one was Leaferella? All she knew were Florence and Adelaide! Well, they were both pretty, but she could only assume that the Eevee meant her dad's Tsareena! She was soooo pretty!

"Oh! She's with my dad!" Isabelle chirped, then went quiet. "Do you think they left us here for good?! Were we bad?!"

It wasn't long until the whale-like creature began to blubber about. Surely her new dad wouldn't just leave her there! He seemed so nice! The Cetoddle flew forward and hugged the Eevee with an almost vice-like grip as she continued to sob about, still very much a baby in comparison to the rest of Flynt's team.

"Are we going to be, like, stuck here forever?!"

@pippa

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
‹ pucker up › [m]
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2022 23:04:49 GMT
Deleted Avatar
the eevee's fur ruffled as he got down into a pounce stance, eyes glaring at the blubber bubble before him. "unhand me at once, you ham hammock!" he demanded, writhing about in the cettodle's grip. while he was likely older in comparison, the eevee was regrettably weaker due to his evolutionary line making him the spitting image of a weak wimp until he evolves. having not done so yet, he was nothing more than a plaything for the ice type that seemed to be so perturbed he wondered if its whole cranium was just one large fontanelle. [break]
"leaferella ..." he mourned quietly, one dramatic tear gathering in his right eye before looking to the ceiling longingly. when he was done doing so, he snapped into focus at the issue at hand. he was stuck here ... with this thing. "listen here my mayonnaise jar friend, we will find our way out," he started as if he didn't know exactly why they were there. it wasn't the first time he would be placed in a daycare and it certainly wouldn't be the last with the way he was oftentimes left to be pampered by onlooking staff. this was merely a set-up for the cetoddle to leave him alone after being caught - or better yet, they may both wander off and have some fun giving their trainers heart attacks upon being found missing.[break]
"if we show we pose no threat --" looking at the lump of ice holding him, he paused, "if they don't perceive me as a threat, they may let their guard down. there's only two humans on duty today so we could easily make it out if they are busy attending to the other pokemon."
[break]

@flynt

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
‹ pucker up › [m]
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2022 20:48:00 GMT
Deleted Avatar
The Cetoddle began to nod frantically. Eevee had a point, and no doubt the two were more than harmless. If anything, she was more than happy to pose as a distraction. And maybe that's what the Eevee wanted all along -- he no doubt wanted to find this Leaferella pokemon he was looking for and who was she to stand in the way of true love? The rotund pokemon placed a flipper over her chest in a solemn promise to herself that she'd do what she could to get the Eevee reunited with his love.

"You go on ahead! I'll do my best to distract them at least! I overheard them talking to dad that they've never seen any pokemon like me so if I play it well enough, they can be too distracted making sure I'm ok to worry about you."

For once, a thought actually came to the otherwise rather empty-headed Cetoddle. She began to waddle over towards the desk while she let the Eevee make his dashing escape. Once she approached the desk, she began to jump to get the staff's attention, although she didn't jump too terribly far off the ground to begin with. Her cries, albeit likely just coming out as "toddle"s and "ceto"s to the staff, more so screamed "hey! look at me! over here!" At least she did get their attention, but once she managed that much, she froze. Ahh... What was she supposed to do now?! When in doubt, simply faint. And that's what she did. The 'thud' of her falling back masked the sound of Eevee propping open the door and slipping out.

Wait.

How was she supposed to get out now?! The staff circled the desk to rush over and help her, but she kicked about to try and roll herself towards the door. Unfortunately once she began to roll, there was no stopping. She even managed to wrap the Eevee up in the way she began to barrel roll down the hill. With the two pokemon frantically spinning away, the staff attempted to chase after them, but it seemed they weren't catching up one bit. Finally Cetoddle managed to hit a tree further down the hill. While they stopped, the downside was that now, they were lost.

"Ohhhh gosh! I'm soooo sorry! Are you ok?!" she asked as she frantically shook the Eevee to make sure he was indeed alive.

@pippa

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
‹ pucker up › [m]
POSTED ON Dec 22, 2022 22:30:08 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"you gigaton hammerhead ..." eevee groaned out dramatically, having lived out the most brutal spine decompression of his life in the form of the cetoddle rolling into him and pulling him like taffy.[break]
"good job, my blubbarian friend, we will now be able to reunite with our trainers!" as a dog-like pokemon, eevee was rather keen when it came to the sense of smell. putting his nose to the ground, he tried to pick up the faintest trace of coral number five perfume that pippa was fond of. eevee could make that scent out anywhere and he did indeed smell it lingering just a few ways away from the daycare, but then it vanished. [break]
had his trainer been trainernapped?![break]
that could be the only answer.[break]
"quick, what do you recall happening to our trainers after they left," eevee demanded as he began shaking the cetoddle by the nonexistent shoulders its round form had. it was obvious eevee was worried about the 'obvious' outcome and was ready to make a mad dash to save his trainer, even with his limited moveset and battle skills.
[break]

@flynt

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
‹ pucker up › [m]
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2022 5:00:38 GMT
Deleted Avatar
While the Cetoddle bobbled back and forth from the shake the Eevee gave her, she pondered briefly for a moment. As far as she could recall, Pippa gripped onto Flynt's arm almost as if she was dragging him away and mentioned something about piping or pipes, or something of that nature with this look of pure lust. All Flynt could do was laugh it off. She then gave a gasp of surprise as if she'd figured it all out.

"I think they're going to go do some building work!"

That was far from the case, but god love her for trying.

In truth, the two had left their pokemon at the daycare as a means of putting the youngest and most vulnerable pokemon under a watchful eye so they could do some extensive training with the other pokemon on their team. But since Eevee had begun to lead the trail, the Cetoddle continued it. She teetered about in a pseudo-run to try and catch up to where their owners would have ran off.

"Quick! Which way did they go?! You can smell them, right?"

@pippa

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
‹ pucker up › [m]
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2023 8:08:21 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"DAIRY QUEEN, I CAN'T TRACE THE SMELL!"[break]
eevee was downright breaking down now, perfectly in posh prince fashion. having not had to work a day in his life, the thickly-furred pokemon tossed himself onto the ground. "oh i feel faint," he gasped dramatically, tossing and turning with small paws over his face at various angles to indicate his distress. it wasn't likely he was going to get up any time soon as he laid there, his small brain still somehow ticking away at a solution - anything to get this dumb dog pokemon off the ground and ruining its perfect coat.[break]
"wait a second!"[break]
springing back on all fours, he thought of something. 'pipe ...' maybe cetoddle was right! maybe the deformed snowball had some sense in it! "but where would that be ..." he was now thinking out loud, wondering where humans did their construction work. eevee barely even knew what 'construction' was since he was so used to having his life structured for him but he thought of the off chance of leaferella being 'constructed' into a cage. this was not the same meaning, but his franticness kicked off again and he put himself back into the hero role of yet another movie-like scene.[break]
"leaferella, we're coming for you!" he bellowed as he started barreling towards the furthest direction from the daycare. unluckily for the two of them, this meant they were going to undoubtedly get lost and likely taken by anyone who took two glances their way.
[break]

@flynt

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
‹ pucker up › [m]
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2023 23:29:06 GMT
Deleted Avatar
The Cetoddle seemed to register that perhaps, they were going the wrong way. She toddled quickly after the Eevee as it began to rush off. She eventually caught up and grabbed the Eevee with both arms. Not only did she lift him off the ground, but she faced him the opposite way. She heaved out a breath as she pointed ahead. For once, she had a thought in that head of hers and tried to reason with the Eevee.

"We have to head the other way! Our trainers should be back soon, and if we're not there waiting for them, they'll worry! Or we can at least meet them halfway!"

Unfortunately they did have to make their way back near the daycare, but the Cetoddle had an idea. If they could circle their way around and avoid the edges of the daycare, they could likely make their way down the path that their trainers would take to come pick them up. She took the lead towards the path that lead towards the daycare, doing her best to blend in. (Of course such was a little difficult when she was an ice type in the forest.) The Cetoddle ducked in the bushes as though to avoid any wandering eyes.

"This way!"

She could practically hear their trainers just up ahead!

@pippa

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
‹ pucker up › [m]
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2023 4:15:23 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"unhand me you milky wench!"[break]
the eevee kicked his feet to no avail, going limp with a firm frown on his face when he was flipped around like a toy. it wasn't his fault he was so damn small, but man did it feel like he had to do something about it. something in his chest pulsed at this wish, as if it may change quite soon. [break]
"hm ..." rubbing his chin with one paw, he nodded at the idea. "what a good idea! i'm so brilliant!" easily taking the idea as his own, eevee became nothing but a jolt of brown fur as he took off the opposite direction and avoided the corners of the daycare as best as he could - according to plan. the only thing that didn't go according to plan was the humanoid figure that stood in his way, in a dark cloak while it seemed to be picking up something off the floor. "move, you imbecile!" but the pawniard did not move. instead, it looked over at the eevee with a mischievous grin.
[break]

@flynt

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
‹ pucker up › [m]
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2023 4:24:26 GMT
Deleted Avatar
While Cetoddle struggled to keep up, she soon tripped on her own two feet again and came barrelling through. As though the Pawniard had been surprised by the sudden bowling ball of a pokemon, it seemed to vanish from sight as Cetoddle once again collided with the poor and unsuspecting Eevee. As they went rolling again, they came to an abrupt stop right before two familiar faces. As if nothing had happened, as if the Pawniard hadn't even posed a threat, the Cetoddle jumped up and held her arms open towards her trainer.

"Dad! I've missed you so much! I thought you were gone forever!" she blubbered, which came out as no more than 'toddle's to the gardener.

As she stood there cheering excitedly that her trainer had return, she couldn't shake the feeling that the Pawniard from before still watched them all too carefully.

[thread end]

@pippa

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
‹ pucker up › [m]
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2023 3:32:55 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
@pippa @flynt