lilycove city
bisexual
ranger / daycare asst.
cadet / nurse
hide my face
in tongues i taste
5'11" height
5'11" height
never grow a wishbone where your backbone ought to be.
awards
79 posts
PETRA MONROE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noble
PETRA MONROE
sugar, spice & everything nice [m]
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2022 8:09:29 GMT
PETRA MONROE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

The cozy familiarity with mall life made Petra feel at home while she awaited her partner for this shift. A special charity had taken over one of the kiosks at the mall, allowing those who were willing to donate their time to bake and sell some holidays treats! Word had it she was being paired with something of an expert, which delighted Petra to know she wasn't going to have to lead.
[break][break]

She really hoped the individual had a good attitude. It was hard for Petra to get into the holiday spirit, and this little experiment was the poor girl's attempt at setting pace for the rest of the season.
[break][break]

Could that be her?
[break][break]

Opposed to the others who walked by, a lone girl making her approach seemed to be looking right at Petra and the kiosk she was in. She looks nice. A smile forms as they draw closer.
[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-gardevoir"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#d5ad40; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

goldie

nan
feminine
twenty seven
heterosexual
pâtissier
grunt
dying like a shooting star. in the valley of the dolls, we sleep.
awards
57 posts
part of
TAG WITH @goldie
nanette bouvier
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2022 9:42:48 GMT
nanette bouvier Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest6"]
[attr="class","gunstest6body"]they insisted on dressing her this way.[break][break]

it seemed the idea sprung from nothing and came to fruition in only a matter of seconds. a whirlwind of older women and quick moving hands and her outfit was complete. fast work. a red coat that nipped and buckled at her waist and flared from it too. it was a scarleteen velvet hemmed in tufts of white sherpa and billowing sleeves. [break][break]

she frowned in the mirror as they sat a red pointed hat upon her head. [break][break]

matching shoes must not matter.[break][break]

the fluffy white ball tickled her nose.[break][break]

"thank you," she responds, voice crystalline glass, "shall we get to work? there are so many things to do." [break][break]

nanette has liked baking for as long as she can remember. sugar and butter creamed, then three eggs added. recipes seared into her brain like they follow the wrinkles that make it. vanilla and a bit of pie spice, dashed three times. the actions of it comfort her, her had nearly falls off as she begins to mix dry ingredients into wet.[break][break]

"sorry," she says finally, speech forgotten amongst the list of ingredients, "i must've forgotten. my name is nanette. how do you do?"

[attr="class","gunstest6credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".gunstest6"]--accent:#716175;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .gunstest6body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .gunstest6pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .gunstest6credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .gunstest6credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noble

pokemom / matilda
feminine
twenty-nine
june 7th
lilycove city
bisexual
ranger / daycare asst.
cadet / nurse
hide my face
in tongues i taste
5'11" height
5'11" height
awards
79 posts
PETRA MONROE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noble
PETRA MONROE
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2022 8:41:56 GMT
PETRA MONROE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"I'm well, thank you."
[break][break]

She observes carefully the way Nanette handles herself. The order in which she adds the ingredients, and the way she mixes them. Petra duplicates everything on her side of the kitchen, doing her utmost to keep up.
[break][break]

"So what are we making, Nanette?"
[break][break]

She could not tell by the ingredients added so far, but it was already beginning to smell oh so very good! They were allowed to eat some of what they made, right?
[break][break]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#d5ad40; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

goldie

nan
feminine
twenty seven
heterosexual
pâtissier
grunt
awards
57 posts
part of
TAG WITH @goldie
nanette bouvier
POSTED ON Dec 22, 2022 10:43:52 GMT
nanette bouvier Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest6body"]"sugar cookies." she replies, words warm on her tongue, fresh baked. "these in particular are good during the holidays. due to the extra eggs for a more custard-like flavor and pie spice, a seasonal favorite." she brought her own eggs, all from chansey. two dozen for multiple batches.[break][break]

"would you like to try some of the dough?" she hands the girl a spatula, a perfect mouthful rests on the bridge of it. [break][break]

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".gunstest6 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .gunstest6body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .gunstest6pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .gunstest6credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noble

pokemom / matilda
feminine
twenty-nine
june 7th
lilycove city
bisexual
ranger / daycare asst.
cadet / nurse
hide my face
in tongues i taste
5'11" height
5'11" height
awards
79 posts
PETRA MONROE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noble
PETRA MONROE
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2022 13:23:23 GMT
PETRA MONROE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"really?" the first part made it seem so... so basic. "custard?"
[break][break]

well, it so happened petra did like custard. and a small sample did plenty to tell of the girl's tastes.
[break][break]

"mmm!" definitely not your ordinary sugar cookie. even the unbaked dough was better than most cookies.
[break][break]

"ish sho good!"
[break][break]

she didn't bother taking time to finish chewing to say it. instead her thoughts were preoccupied on copying the recipe. only she used normal eggs (whatever that meant).
[break][break]

when petra tasted her own, it wasn't quite right. "what's different?" she says, offering her partner a taste. it was good, but not the same. upon closer inspection of the ingredients, petra realized what she'd done in contrast to nanette.
[break][break]

"what kind of eggs are those?"

close tab

played by

goldie

nan
feminine
twenty seven
heterosexual
pâtissier
grunt
awards
57 posts
part of
TAG WITH @goldie
nanette bouvier
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2022 22:55:27 GMT
nanette bouvier Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest6body"]she tastes it. the dough is less rich, as shown by its color. nanette's is just a little bit more yellow.[break][break]

"chansey gives me an egg every morning and every night." she talks as she works, scooping the dough onto a baking sheet. each the same size. "and every time i save them. the yolk is bigger, making my batch a little richer than your's. i would share but, i only brought enough for a few dozen."[break][break]

"many of the properties remain intact once baked. our customers should leave rather happy if they are lucky enough to get one."

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]