Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,329 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
angel's envy, finished rye
POSTED ON Dec 21, 2022 3:14:44 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]"Right? I swear, some of these legendaries don't even exist. Someone just tossed a bullshit name on a list just to see if it caught on. Yeah, sure. Manaphy exists. No, I can't show you. I only have its kid with me, Boring Manaphy." Seriously! The one Legendary said to be found in an egg could totally lay eggs whenever it wanted, but only the wrong ones? That's not how this worked! That's now how any of this worked![break][break]

A hand around his snapped him out of his thoughts, both the serious ones and the goofy ones he was using as a smokescreen. Isaac let his fingers nestle in between Cygne's, softly massaging her knuckles. "Don't worry. I'm not gonna beat myself up," he assured her. "Just . . . all this is so new to me. And that means I'm not gonna have it all solved overnight."[break][break]

"But if 2022 was me learning I'm more than meets the eye, that means 2023's for figuring out what that means."[break][break]

There were lines to walk. There were stands to make. There were choices to unpuzzle. It wasn't going to be easy. None if it was going to be easy. He may be ending 2023 in a vastly different place from where he was starting it. He could only hope against hope that it would be for the better.[break][break]

At least there was one part of it he could count on to go right. His hold on Cygne's hand tightened. While his smile was small and uncertain in the face of the infinite, the warmth and love behind his eyes were undeniable. "Then I'll just have to make it the best 2023 possible for you," he promised. They may not have had answers for all those high-level questions. But at least they had each other.

[break][break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST /

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
i'm just a demon who goes along with hell as far as she can.
awards
1,318 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2022 0:58:49 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[attr="class","thad"]
[attr="class","thadmain"]“I mean, have you seen the-- the cloud boys? Thundurus, Tornadus… the other one… the girl one…” she ticked up a finger for each one she counted off. “They’re all so ridiculous. There’s no goddamn way they’re-- like, I don’t know how Arceus can make something like Lugia or Ho-oh and then go, oh yeah, you know what a great design choice is? Half a green dude on a cloud.”

Isaac shook himself a little, like he was waking up from a dream. He did that more often now, where it seemed like he was Going Somewhere in his thoughts. Somewhere she couldn’t follow.

A song, distant and yet somehow very close to her heart, sang in her head.

“All the world will be our enemy, prince with a thousand enemies,” she said, hiding a small smile behind the lip of her drink, “and when they catch us, they’ll kill us. But first they must catch us. And I’m gonna be the fastest damn rabbit 2023’s ever seen.”

[attr="class","thadtag"]
[attr="class","thadpoke"]
[newclass=.thad] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.thadmain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.thadtag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.thad b] color: #876C7C; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.thad i] color: #876C7C; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.thad u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #876C7C; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.thad a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.thadpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,329 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2022 1:58:21 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]"That's the weird part!" Isaac's drink swished in his hand for emphasis. "Sometimes they're, like. Shown as a bunch of cool creatures. Dragons. Birds. Tigers. Turtles. But then some of the depictions just make them look like that guy who hogs the gym showers on the sub." Isaac shuddered at the memory. Nobody needed that much chest hair. Nobody.[break][break]

It was such a contrast to the heavier topics they danced around. In some ways, it was a much needed reprieve. In other ways, it was just another example of them running away from the future that danced in front of them.[break][break]

Such was a fate they were well prepared for. Cygne even had a little speech ready for just the occasion. The world was full of enemies, inside and out, and a moment's hesitation could mean the difference between life and death. Staying ahead of those enemies, no matter what it took, was the only way to ensure that they'd survive.[break][break]

It was nothing Isaac wasn't used to. And yet . . .[break][break]

"Not alone, you're not," Isaac assured her, a soft smile on his face. "As long as we've gotta run, we rung together. I promise."[break][break]

"But what happens when we don't want to run anymore?"

[break][break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST /

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
i'm just a demon who goes along with hell as far as she can.
awards
1,318 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2022 2:18:25 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[attr="class","thad"]
[attr="class","thadmain"]The guy who hogs the showers on the sub had her covering her face and shaking with silent laughter. No one was supposed to be this funny. Maybe she just had a really broad sense of humor. Maybe she was already kinda drunk?

Nah.

“Sweetheart, has it ever occurred to you that everyone else should fear the day we decide to turn and fight?”

[attr="class","thadtag"]
[attr="class","thadpoke"]
[newclass=.thad] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.thadmain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.thadtag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.thad b] color: #876C7C; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.thad i] color: #876C7C; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.thad u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #876C7C; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.thad a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.thadpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2023 7:41:04 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: