Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
THANK YOU FOR BEING YOU [BAR/S]
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2022 22:37:11 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Typically, when the couple debated on where to go for their weekly date night, she wasn't one to name someplace like Verdanturf town, but with the new years ready to dawn, rumors among her office place had led her toward making a change.

[break][break]
And thank Arceus for it. Because, immediately upon pulling up to the remote cabin, they were welcomed by the cutest acre of plush green fields and bundles of lavender. 
[break][break]
"Look how cute." Arm wrapped around 's, cheek pressed against his shoulder, Penelope entered the cozy little taproom with widen eyes and a curious smile. Craning her neck, she looked to their right, then their left,  looking to scope out the area for a place to settle down. "I wonder what they have on tap..."

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

winter's kiss prompt

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
now come together, come apart
awards
3,806 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2022 16:20:06 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","selfinsert"]
[attr="class","top"]

"whatever it is, i'm sure it will be amazing."[break][break]

he isn't usually a connoisseur of beer but certain occasions call for it. well, that and also when they decide to visit a microbrewery, but in their defense the options in verdanturf are limited.[break][break]

"oooh that corner looks cozy."[break][break]

with a gentle tug, he leads them further into the place and towards a small table over in the corner of the room close enough to still feel the warmth of the fireplace.

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-kecleon"]

[newclass=".selfinsert"]--accent:#cbb898; [/newclass]

[newclass=".selfinsert blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".selfinsert blockquote b, .selfinsert blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".selfinsert .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".selfinsert .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".selfinsert .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2022 9:20:01 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"You're so right."
[break][break]

A wide smile of agreeance followed them as they scooted their way into the corner booth of the microbrewery and got settled amongst themselves. Penelope almost immediately found herself leaning back into him, affectionate in the way her back perfectly fitted between his arm, and her perfectly fitted into the crook of his neck.
[break][break]

"Do you need any recommendations?"
[break][break]

Out of the two of them, Penelope was definitely the beer head of the couple, drinking it more often than not. Had it not been for Hoenn's serious lack of good breweries, she would have some all the time. Alas, there was no changing the dominance of cocktail society.

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,806 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
POSTED ON Dec 22, 2022 16:21:50 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

they settle into the booth, fitting perfectly against each other with an equally perfect view of verdanturf out the window. for a moment, everything seems right. like this was exactly where they are meant to be.[break][break]

"gods yes please you know i'm clueless about beers."[break][break]

he peers down at the menu, pointing at two choices.[break][break]

"like, what's the difference between this and this?"

[newclass=".selfinsert blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".selfinsert blockquote b, .selfinsert blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".selfinsert .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".selfinsert .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2022 21:40:34 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

The question had her chuckling softly to herself.
[Break][break]
He really didn't know anything.
[Break][break]
Cuddling closer into his side, Penelope hands gracefully slide across the menu, first hovering over the first name he'd pointed out.
[Break][break]
"That's a sour. Pretty self explainatory, ya know. They taste pretty tarty, kind of like a green apple."
[Break][break]
Then she moved to the next name.
[Break][break]
"That's a stout. Exact opposite. This one is pretty bitter, like coffee, but it has this amazingly creamy head. Personally, it's one of my favorite types."
[Break][break]
There were small variation of the types of drinks they were, with the menu detailing what went into them specifically, but an overview Penelope felt like she had covered her bases well enough.
[Break][break]
"For you? I recommend a sour or a blonde."
[Break][break]
She pointed out the blonde ales from within the list.
[Break][break]
"Or...maybe this one."
[Break][break]
A winter's kiss.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,806 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2022 7:02:59 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

it would be rude to go with an entirely different choice after all the explanation she's given him along with her recommendation. he puts his wants aside for now and opts to be a good boyfriend.[break][break]

"are you just saying that so you can get a winter's kiss from me?"[break][break]

chuckling, he turns to kiss her cheek.[break][break]

"i'll try it. why not?"[break][break]

if it's bad then he can blame it on her.

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2022 7:11:49 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"Maybe I am," she teased back, glowing at the touch of his lips against her cheek. "Perfect. I'll get one too."
[break][break]

Sighing, she placed their menus back into a stack before scooting out to order their drinks. The journey from the bartop to the booth took no less than a few minutes.
[break][break]

When she returned it was with a wide grin.
[break][break]

"They look so good. The bartender did a great pour."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,806 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2022 10:26:44 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"thank youuuu."[break][break]

not really knowing the difference between a good and a bad pour—he assumes a good pour has less foam at the top—he takes his offered glass with a warm smile.[break][break]

he holds it up, not drinking it just yet.[break][break]

"we should toast something that we're thankful for this year."[break][break]

his choice is obvious.[break][break]

"you first."

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2022 8:23:18 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Toast?
[break][break]

Well, her choice was obvious.
[break][break]

"I'd say...I'm thankful for you."
[break][break]

Her answer came with a wide smile, a glimmer in her eyes, and an affectionate scoot closer. With one hand wrapped around the handle of her drink, Penelope sneaked her other around his arm, drawing them close til the space between them evaporated.
[break][break]

"So, yeah, thank you for being you."
[break][break]

She raised the glass again.
[break][break]

"Now your turn."
[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,806 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2022 6:51:30 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"ugh, so cheesy. but sweet."[break][break]

he rolls his eyes but is quick to dismiss his feigned stance. it disappears as she scoots closer, drawing a breath of a chuckle from him.[break][break]

"i'm thankful for a lot of things, i think."[break][break]

joining the minor league, leaving rocket, and moving up to the major league. he can think of a few.[break][break]

"but none of them matter more than you, so i pick you. i'm thankful for you."

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2023 5:32:08 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"I'm cheesy. Sue me."
[break][break]
She wasn't. Not really, at least. The buzz of her high-strung work schedule kept most of her sudden romanticism at bay. But, when it came to Cian, even after a hellish week at the office, soft moments became natural, as the inclination to draw him close overpowered any hesitancy that may conflict against it.
[break][break]
"You better pick me."
[break][break]
Her tease came with a quick pinch of the cheek.
[break][break]
"But what else hmm?"
[break][break]
She gave it some thought herself. After everything that's happened, what else was she thankful for? Her safety? Her family's safety?
[break][break]
"I'd say...mm... I'm also pretty thankful to be, well, alive. Wasn't sure if that would happen or not but here we are."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,806 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2023 9:46:48 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

no, she normally isn't ever cheesy, so this once-in-a-while change is much appreciated. it warms him, and he looks to reciprocate the same with cheesy words of his own.[break][break]

"penny, i would pick you in every universe. pretty sure we're just fated to be together that way."[break][break]

his cheek quickly turns pink at the spot where she pinched.[break][break]

"oh yeah! same."[break][break]

then, a thought as he recalls a discussion they prior.[break][break]

"where do you wanna live next year?"

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2023 22:36:37 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

The sweet honey of his words evoke a tinge of pink along her cheeks, matching the exact spot she'd just pinched. Even now, after all this time, he still did a number to her.
[break][break]

"Hmm, I don't know."
[break][break]

Honestly, she hadn't put much thought into it. Her natural inclination was to stay in Evergrade, as her job was right down the street, but seeing Cian commute every day just...didn't seem fair.
[break][break]

"Maybe Slateport? It'd be right smack down in the middle."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,806 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2023 10:51:13 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"slateport sounds fun but it's also like super crowded all the time."[break][break]

he imagines it would tire him out a lot compared to rustboro, a city that bustles yet still remains quaint especially to those familiar with it.[break][break]

actually, why not rustboro?[break][break]

"i know it's super, super far for you but what do you think about rustboro?"

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2023 21:11:23 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Penelope did her best to hold out against the instinctual scrunch that tickled her face, but even then, trickles of evidential negativity leaked through.
[Break][break]
She hated Rustboro.
[Break][break]
While the occasional visit was fine, the blocky gray architecture and muted color scheme would drive her insane after prolonged period of exposure. It reminded far too much of the mundane lifestyle of Petalburg.
[Break][break]
"Mm..."
[Break][break]
But if Cian wanted it, could she really say no?
[Break][break]
"Maybe. I haven't really considered it."

[break][break]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass][/quote]