247 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lydiamagnusson
Lydia Magnusson
The Wolf Pack
POSTED ON Dec 21, 2022 4:35:29 GMT
Lydia Magnusson Avatar

x - 37 - 45 - LYDIA'S BIO MOM/CON PERSON - UP TO PLAYER

Lead to Orre by a mysterious individual claiming to be her mother, Lydia was promptly mugged and deprived of her travel documents. As the timing was perfect, she has no reason to think this was not a set-up. Her aim is to find this person and demand answers (before trying to throw them in the slammer). This stranger would need a reason to torment Lydia in particular. It could be anything from a criminal undertaking to revenge for the one time she stole their peanut butter sandwich. Just give me drama and a fun cops and robbers chase!
SUGGESTED POKEMON:

x - 26-33 - LYDIA'S HALF-SISTER - LEAGUE

Lydia has an older sister who is six or seven years above her in age. Absolutely adoring her baby sister, this young woman has a habit of infantilizing her with a smile and ruffled hair. The true leader of the family and heir apparent, she is just as prone to puppeteering as her brother but much better at hiding it. She likely married some hapless gentleman eons ago and drags him around with her. Note that the family would only send one sibling, so if the brother goes then she will likely stay home and direct operations from a distance. She adores stirring up shit and will do so whenever the opportunity presents itself. Profession-wise, I can see lawyer, diplomat, or politician.

SUGGESTED POKEMON:

X MAGNUSSON - 23-27 - LYDIA'S HALF BROTHER - SOMETHING BRAINY

Lydia has a brother who is three or four years her senior. They spent a lot of time in the family's get-along sweater. She sees him as a slimy and manipulative prick. He views her as a naive do-gooder and unwanted interloper. While he wouldn't let anything too dire happen to her, he has gone overboard in pranks in the past. In hopes of finding her out-of-contact granddaughter, his grandmother requested he track her down (as that's the kind of stuff he specializes in). When he arrives in Hoenn, he will likely find a lawless land that's suited to his personality and ambition. He may be behind the mother plot. He blames Lydia's existence for a lot of his childhood trauma. This young man told her she was a 'dirty bastard.' He does care about her deeply, even if he rarely shows it.

SUGGESTED POKEMON:
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights