Rook
he/him
Twenty-Six
june 27
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
bi-sexual
art thief
civilian
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
217 posts
Ikarus Rook DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ikarus
Ikarus Rook
just wanna be yours [m]
POSTED ON May 8, 2023 13:51:00 GMT
Ikarus Rook Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbase1"]

[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]

”You do make me happy.” He said wiping at the stupid tears that continued to leak from his eyes. Stupid, how come he had to cry at a moment like this? It was nice, it was more than nice. Lam made him more than happy. He made him loopy, crazy with happiness. Love drunk and stupid.
[break][break]
It was just hard not to react from this kind of loving attention. Lam made him feel beautiful and flawless and perfect, even though he knew he was far from it. That was okay though, he’d learned to live with it. Maybe he’d made it up in his head, forced himself to see problems that weren’t there. Meanwhile, Lam was just there to burn those imperceptions away with a good dose of loving reality.
[break][break]
His hands drifted down, slipping through green hair. ”You’re perfect, you know that?” He didn’t know how he’d been so lucky, but he was thankful. To think all of this had happened because he’d made a mistake and stolen from someone he shouldn’t have stolen from. Well, he didn’t regret it if that meant Lam was in his life. It felt like the universe was saying “enough of that, you get to have something good in your life for once.”
[break][break]
His skin shivered as those words were pressed to his skin, lovingly placed in a way that was driving him more than a little insane. Lam knew how to draw a reaction out of him and he was beginning to get a little impatient with it. ”Now you’re teasing me.”

[break][break]

// m: sleepies in slateport

[attr="class","star3"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.petalbase1]font:11px roboto;--accent:#CDBA67;[/newclass]

[newclass=.petalbase1]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;

[/newclass]

[newclass=.star1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.starimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]

[newclass=.starimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]

[newclass=.star2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.petalpoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]

[newclass=.petalpoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]

[newclass=.star2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.star2 i]padding:1px; text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.star3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
dinner in bed, and korean food, say ‘i love you’ just a little bit too soon.
awards
1,524 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
just wanna be yours [m]
POSTED ON May 22, 2023 21:29:06 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbase"]

[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]Usually when it came to dragging these moments out, it was the other way around; Lam's impatience and lack of pomp and circumstance driving him to not have the tolerance to slowly undo buttons or take his time in catering to every little detail. Tonight, though, he was exceptionally doting. Attentive and affectionate as some of that drunken stupidity finally began to wear off, leaving the rush that came from this instead. Better than any drink he could've swallowed down that night, by far.[break][break]

His hands continued to travel - studying the lines and contours of Rook's skin like it was a language only he was meant to become versed in, diligent and studious so that it would be committed to memory. Familiarity that would enable him to return later and know what provoked that sigh, or this shiver. "Good, because you make me happiest," he replied as his fingers finally slipped up to Rook's face so that he could thumb away those tears.[break][break]

Even if it was a good sort of cry, a pang in his chest reminded him that he wished Rook had never felt so insufficient in the first place. That from there on, he'd to his best to make sure that the other always felt like enough. A contented hum rumbled in the back of his throat as hands sifted through his hair, and his heart stuttered as his eyes fell shut. "'M not. Not really." Lam was a far cry from perfect. Far less than Rook gave him credit for. In his mind, this was just a given. It was deserved - not some rare, special treat.[break][break]

He grinned, mouth closed and playful (definitely not earnest,) as his head popped up against to look at Rook for the briefest of moments. "I'll take it, though." Then, he was descending again.[break][break]

A goofy little giggle followed Rook's protest. A littering of kisses feathered along his jaw, until they were pressed heavier and more reverently to the pulse point under his ear, against his neck. Lam could feel the rapid flutter of it against his lips and his own heart sped up to sync with the pace. But even that didn't diminish the mischief that remained. "What? I thought you liked taking our time.." he remarked, a humming lilt betraying the fact that he was very much enjoying being a tease. His hands drifted down his boyfriend's torso, gliding over his stomach and just a bit lower before stopping short and drifting away again.[break][break]

The sort of stuff he himself would protest, but the snicker that slipped free made it clear that Lam knew exactly what he was doing in attempt to provoke Rook's brattier side.

[break][break]

// m: sleepies in slateport // all the lovin’

[attr="class","star3"]
[attr="class","petalpoke"]

[newclass=.petalbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#9eb591;[/newclass]

[newclass=.petalbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;

[/newclass]

[newclass=.star1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.starimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]

[newclass=.star2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]

[newclass=.star2 i]padding:1px; text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.star3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

roux

Rook
he/him
Twenty-Six
june 27
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
bi-sexual
art thief
civilian
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
217 posts
Ikarus Rook DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ikarus
Ikarus Rook
just wanna be yours [m]
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2023 15:01:36 GMT
Ikarus Rook Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbase1"]

[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]

It might have been ironic now, considering he was the one to usually drag these occasions out. As much as he was currently whining about it, he also liked it (though he wouldn't admit as much). Lam was good with affection and touch, it was a language his hands knew well. Rook practically melted whenever the other man touched him, on impact. It was ridiculous. It didn't make any sense how he felt magnetically connected to that contact like his life depended on it.
[break][break]
"To me you are." He said simply. Sure, Lam had his flaws (he could be a little lazy), but to Rook that only seemed to make him more perfect. He was so undeniably Lam and that was all that mattered to Rook. "You better."
[break][break]
Of course, Lam had to use his own habits against him. He couldn't even complain about it, considering it was kinda deserved. Still, he managed a pout. "Well not right now I'm not." Of course, it was one thing to be slow and steady when he was the one in control of it. Much different when Lam used it against him. He wriggled under the touch, stopping just short of the intended target. Rook let out another bratty huff, a pathetically whined: "Lam!"
[break][break]
Only to be rewarded with the contact that made his whole body shiver, a guttural breathy sound slipping free as his body curled under the contact. Any coherent thoughts slipped out of his mind until he was as giddy and love-drunk as Lam was.

[break][break]

// m: sleepies in slateport

[attr="class","star3"]

[newclass=.petalbase1]font:11px roboto;--accent:#CDBA67;[/newclass]

[newclass=.petalbase1]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;

[/newclass]

close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
dinner in bed, and korean food, say ‘i love you’ just a little bit too soon.
awards
1,524 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
just wanna be yours [m]
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2023 20:46:47 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbase"]

[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]“That’s a lofty standard, I’ll do my best to live up to it.” To Lam, Rook was the superior one. Sweet and compassionate to an extent that he would’ve never expected if they’d remained at an arm’s length, based on the general impression of a man breaking into his place of work looking to steal.[break][break]

He was beyond grateful to know Ikarus, though. To understand him beyond past encounters or actions. There wasn’t a moment he regretted taking that chance, and there was no one who could hold a candle to him. So as Lam poked fun and teased him to the point of unraveling, he was silently appreciative of how each touch felt right. Like it wouldn’t feel the same or provoke the same result if it were someone else under his hands. He never wanted to find out the difference.[break][break]

“So what you’re saying, babe,” he drawled as one hand planted itself against the side of Rook’s neck. Craning his head, Lam left lazy, but deep kisses on the other side—talking in between each. “—is that you can dish it out, but can’t take it.” There was something keenly satisfying about giving his partner a dose of his own medicine. Or at least that was the case for as long as his own patience lasted.[break][break]

Which turned out to be not that long at all.[break][break]

The sound of his name, in that cadence of Rook’s voice shuddered through him. For all of his antics, the desire to extend the build of anticipation in the other crumbled near immediately. Though he couldn’t help it as another entertained giggle tumbled loose as he pulled Rook what felt impossibly closer, and allowed that hand to descend again.[break][break]

Though that time without the last minute fake out. The reaction he was met with drove away the last of his mischief, and Lam returned to his prior reverent treatment—his mouth soon traveling down to where his hands had been as fingers curled firmly around a thin waist to hold him down.
[break][break]

// m: sleepies in slateport // all the lovin’

[attr="class","star3"]
[attr="class","petalpoke"]

[newclass=.petalbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#9eb591;[/newclass]

[newclass=.petalbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;

[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,029 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
just wanna be yours [m]
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2023 4:18:09 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: