awards
3,796 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
HINDSIGHT (mission / Bar Crawl)
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2023 13:42:27 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

“Well, the worst that could happen is you may get some part of your body frostbitten. And I have no idea how bad their frostbite can get, seeing as I’m literally immune to the cold,” he went on—although he said the last part in a quiet tone in case there were eavesdropping ears around them.

“I’m pretty sure they’re going to put up a fight, so I’m going to ask you one more time—are you absolutely sure you want to go through with what you’re thinking of doing?

Weather Trio forbid if there was an Ice Heal powerful enough to stave off this kind of frostbite.

close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Verdanturf Ranger Captain
Single and Ready to Mingle
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,599 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2023 14:01:50 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

Elinor was well aware of the threat that Articuno could become, not only to herself but to the people of Hoenn. Whether she wanted to or not, it was a loose thread she could not allow to stay unknown.

But ever caring Lars tried to dissuade her with words. But it was too late. Elinor had already made up her mind.

“Lars, it isn’t the first legendary I would be facing in battle…” She allowed the reminders of her battle against Necrozma and Dialga to surface, should the alcohol permit it for Lars. “A little frostbite doesn’t scare me.” Though she knew well enough that it wasn’t going to just be a little frostbite.

“I am absolutely sure.” And for a moment it almost seemed like she hadn't drinked a single drop of alcohol tonight.

OOC: Mission thread for POST-PAAA

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,796 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2023 16:09:51 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

“I’m letting you know now, that’s not just a little frostbite you’d be facing,” he warned her as he knocked back the last of the drink.

This was… going to be terrifying in and on itself as he passed on the offer of another drink and paid for not only his, but her drinks as well.

“If… if we’re going to go to the Cave, we need to come up with a plan for it,” he hummed as he got back to his feet. The world wasn’t so spinny, and therefore he was still… sober.

For the most part.

“Because I’m more than sure if we go in there guns blazing—and I mean that figuratively as well as literally—you might end up a frozen popsicle. Or worse.”

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,962 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2023 2:22:19 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: