Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
I've got a, I've got a
Pocket fulla sunshine
Short King height
Short King height
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,365 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
Ad Victoriam [S/BAR]
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2022 1:44:56 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]Even if they "franchised" the "Howling," Zev's "responsibilities" were never done. So long as they indulged his darker needs, he would go wherever Rocket told him to go. There was no Zev Harcourt World Tour. There was only either his next assignment or his continued dominion over Hoenn.[break][break]

It dawned on Isaac that there was no endgame to this. Even if Rocket bested the League, it would only be the beginning of the long war.[break][break]

He'd found so much success with Rocket. Was it worth it when he couldn't capitalize on any of it? He'd met so many companions through Rocket. Was it worth it when their fates were death, prison, or permanent servitude to a machine whose grip was even tighter than the League's. He'd discovered so much of his potential with Rocket. could he live with the ends that potential was supporting?[break][break]

He had no love lost for the League. Rocket could kick every politician out onto the streets for all he cared. But ironically, it was through Rocket that Isaac realized the care he had for the Hoenn region and its people. It was hard not to wonder what the drums of war meant for the people caught in between.[break][break]

He wondered what it meant for him.[break][break]

"Hey, that's no biggie. We've got our whole lives to think about stuff like that," Isaac said, signaling for his own check. "Til then, here's to a great 2023." He knew their definitions of a good 2023 couldn't be more different. What an ironic wish. Yet nonetheless, with a lift of a near-finished glass, Isaac took down what remained of his cocktail.[break][break]

[break][break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST /

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,250 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Ad Victoriam [S/BAR]
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2023 2:14:34 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: