October 13
Castelia City, Unova
Heterosexual
PKMN Ranger
Cadet
Single
47 height
47 height
I'm crazy, but you like that; ... I bite back.
awards
105 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elaina
ELAINA PIERCE
Elaina's Trainer Card
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2022 9:00:00 GMT
ELAINA PIERCE Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","leaguecard"]

[attr="class","leaguecardinner"]

[attr="class","leaguecardfront"]

[attr="class","leaguecardbottom8"]

[attr="class","leaguecardnumber"]889

[attr="class","leaguecardstars"]★★★★★

[attr="class","leaguecardname"]Elaina Pierce

[attr="class","leaguecardicon"]

[attr="class","leaguecardback"]

[attr="class","leaguecardbg1"]

[attr="class","leaguecardcorner"]

[attr="class","leaguecardcornero"]

[attr="class","leaguecardstrip"]

[attr="class","leaguecardlines"]

[attr="class","leaguecardslip"]

[attr="class","leaguecardsliptext1"]Name:

[attr="class","leaguecardsliptextright"]Elaina Pierce

[attr="class","leaguecardsliptext2"]Pronouns:

[attr="class","leaguecardsliptextright"]She/Her/Hers

[attr="class","leaguecardsliptext3"]Specialty:

[attr="class","leaguecardsliptextright"]Ghost Types

[attr="class","leaguecardcbig"]

[attr="class","leaguecarddbig"]

Elaina grew up in the Unova Region, starting her journey as a trainer with her trusty Spiritomb that was given to her by her father. despite her likeness to creepy ghost-type pokemon, she is a very gentle as well as a nice person most of the time. She is also a brand new pokemon ranger and is willing to do her best in her career. Her silent yet compassionate nature towards other people and pokemon alike makes her easy to get along with. She is also determined to give the pokemon league challenge a try as long as her job doesn't conflict with it, but she also isn't all that eager to fully commit to challenging the gyms at the moment. She is hoping to just simply fit in, making Hoenn her new home - making friends, challenging herself, and all that good stuff.[break][break]

[attr="class","leaguecardibig"]

[attr="class","leaguecardbignumber"]889

[attr="class","leaguecardbigname"]Elaina Pierce

Elaina Pierce

21 + she/her/hers + PKMN Ranger

Brief History
Elaina was born in Castelia City in the Unova region. She grew up spoiled as a child, her mother being a rather influential businesswoman throughout the region, while her father was a part of the Unova Military. Despite, Elaina's seemingly easy-going life, to her, that came crashing down when her mother was viciously murdered, along with several other of her coworkers, or at least, that is what the police suspected. This event became known as the 'Castelia Dock Massacre'. Elaina's grief seemed infinitely impossible to shake away at the loss of her mother, resulting in a 'change'. Elaina had become more of a sophisticated young woman, no longer wanting to rely on her father as a crutch to mishandle. So, she decided to move to the Hoenn Region, wanting to start a new life - become someone that her mother actually would have been proud of. That was also the reason why she enlisted to become a Pokemon Ranger, taking an extended period of study. Dedicated herself to her studies for a year, resulting in her graduation. She is currently a Cadet Ranger and is rather eager to see what the Hoenn Region has to offer.

Personality
Elaina is a mature and tactful person for someone of her age. She is also very intuitive. Not only can she think ahead, but she is able to think 'outside' the box, even when under pressure. She is also respectful as well as caring, not liking when she upsets someone. In fact, she'd go out of her way to make amends to someone, if she were to offend or upset them. She isn't necessarily good at battling, but there are certain times when battling can put a smirk on her face, as she enjoys a rather good challenge. She can also be very open-minded when it comes to certain things, believing that judging others no matter how they act, or what they look like.

Misc. Facts
+ As of now, Elaina only knows very little about her mother's death and the massacre as a whole. She knows only the general stuff in regard to it; not having the full story. Elaina is determined to find answers though, despite thinking that she won't get any while in Hoenn (or so she thinks ...)
[break][break]
+ Elaina doesn't like to admit it, but one of the reasons why she decided to live out on her own was because of the arguments they would have. She believed he was withholding information about his mother's death, which caused these arguments between them to occur, resulting in her moving out. Despite what happened, she loves her father deeply.
[break][break]
+ Despite not pursuing the exact same career path as her father, she did however learn hand-to-hand combat from him as a means to defend herself when her pokemon can't.
[break][break]
+ Elaina loves the abstract. She finds the beauty in things that other people would consider strange, morbid, or beyond their understanding. That is actually how she came to like Ghost Pokemon.
[break][break]
+ She can sing, as well as play a lot of musical instruments. Pianos are her favorite musical instrument.
[break][break]
+ She can be somewhat of a daredevil at often times. Despite her seemingly calm nature, Elaina also has an intimidating side to her.
[break][break]
+ She is stationed at the Mauville Ranger HQ. She also, coincidentally, chose Mauville as the place where she wanted to live in Hoenn.
[break][break]
+ The Pierce family are really good friends with the Benoit Family. Her father is good friends with . Elaina, however, only remembers the man by name since it's been years since she ever saw him.
[break][break]
+ Aside from her love for music, Elaina is also fascinated by Literature. She tends to read non-fictional novels when she has free time.

Plot Hooks
+ Anything Ranger-related!! (Missions, creative individual plots - you name it!) Definitely want her to grow as a ranger, so her becoming an Elite Ranger in the future is a goal of mine.)
[break][break]
+ Looking to have her be a part of character-driven plots as a minor role. Also looking for people who'd like to dip their toes into her uncovering the truth about what happened to her mother as well. (if you are interested in being a part of Elaina's plot, feel free to post here, or DM me, as they are always open to anyone on Discord! Also, recommend talking to as well, as he plays the most crucial role in her plot!)
[break][break]
+ Potential Romances/Ships - if it happens, it happens *smirks*

[break][break]
+ Will be looking to have her be more engaged in pokemon battles in the future, so if someone wants to help out w/ that, then shweet! There may be a possibility that she may decide to take on the minor as well as the major league as well! Just depends on how well she develops in that area. ^^
[break][break]
+ She loves all things spooky, so if you are ever wanting to do a DW with her to help her look for ghost mons, then awesome! (Not really worried about her having a legendary or anything of that nature. Again, if it happens, it happens.)

Relations
Notes: IC quotes about each character Elaina has met may be subject to change at any given point. new additions to this list, regardless of actual affiliation, will be added here during or after the thread with them is complete!
[break][break]

Friends/Acquaintances

[break][break]
+ - "He's technically my second boss. He's really nice though. He really loves racing and anything in regard to Sports. Not really something I'm interested in, but I respect it. Looking forward to working together. I also look forward to challenging him for his Gym Badge someday."
[break][break]
+ - "We're not technically the same, but we're not so different either. She finds the beauty in Bug pokemon; I find the beauty in Ghost pokemon. She also seems to like racing like Josh. I still wonder if they know each other. It's very likely. The only difference between her and Josh is that she seems to be more charismatic and outgoing. I like that about her. She's not afraid of what others think about her, and quite frankly, she shouldn't."
[break][break]
+ - "Another fellow ranger. Melody is a very kind and caring person. I wonder if she's an empath? I get that vibe from her, but I'm not certain. I wonder if she'll tell me more about Wiggy, as well as her other pokemon? Also looking forward to getting to know her as a person too."
[break][break]
+ - "Izumi is really good at her job. I wonder if she's Lavaridge's Ranger Captain? Regardless, I'm grateful that she showed up with her water pokemon to help out with the burning apartment building. We saved lives that day, and helping others, to me, is the greatest thing about being a Ranger, aside from exploring. She also seems to like Fighting type pokemon. I wonder if she trains in hand-to-hand combat. If she does, I'll need to ask her where."
[break][break]
+ - "I definitely know Tam's a Captain. He's very reserved. You can tell that he takes his job seriously, and I admire that. My father taught me how to be that way. Perhaps that's why I always take my assignments seriously, regardless of what they are. I wonder if he used to be in the Military too. He seems to like it. If so, he and my father would more than likely get along. His yamper is the most adorable little thing. It definitely contrasts with his own personality."
[break][break]

Lovers

TBD
[break][break]

Enemies

TBD