I'm the boss. [M]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
I'm the boss. [M]
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2022 2:26:04 GMT
Deleted Avatar
It had been months of waiting, too long for Lottie's liking! But after months of nothing, not even a single message asking if the position was still available, there was finally a bite! There was relief at first then the dread crept in. The person who showed interest had seemed like a very nice young girl, probably no older than twenty at least! Unfortunately for Miss Lottie Dalton she couldn't be picky. A small interview was given over the phone and it was agreed upon that there will be a trial run - probation of sorts just to see if they work well together.

But now today is the day and its only a matter of time before the young lady walks in through that door of this little humble shop and make a mess of everything! Lottie is not great at teaching let alone working with people.

"You're late," Lottie bitterly grumbles under her breath the moment she hears the shop door chime, alerting her to someone who had just come in. Praying it was a customer instead of that possible new shop assistant!

Note; employment act 1 mission. Based in Lillycove because this is where Lottie lives and set up shop
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
I wanna become a Pokémon!
awards
1,679 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
I'm the boss. [M]
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2022 11:29:31 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
First day at her new job. Andrea was excited! This would be a test of her resiliency and independence. If she couldn't survive the toils of adult human life, how could she hope to survive in the wilderness after she became a Pokémon?

Sadly, it seemed she'd already fumbled it up by being tardy. The shop door did chime, and in walked a young, bespectacled woman dressed up like a cartoon dragon, holding a sleeping Fuecoco in her arms. "Hah... S-sorry I was late! I was trying all night to get Jalapeño to sleep, and I ended up oversleeping myself! Being a mother is hard work!" She explained mid-panting, having evidently run quite the Marathon to get there on time.

The strangely-dressed girl stood with her back straight, raising one arm in a soldier-like salute. "I'm Andrea Vaneau here for the assistant position! Please teach me how to be a seamstress, sir- I mean, ma'am!" She yelled out loud, her shrill voice doing nothing to disrupt the Fuecoco's deep slumber.
@lottie

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
I'm the boss. [M]
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2023 22:04:33 GMT
Deleted Avatar
The chime of the shop door brought in an unexpected sight. From head to toe here is this young girl in a dragon costume. Already off to a bad start for first impressions and to add onto it, a vomit of meaningless excuses to why she was late on her first day at that! Lottie just rolls her eyes and steps up to the girl, now knowing as Andrea Vaneau.

"Miss Vaneau. Coming to work for me, I expect you to dress properly. My shop is not a kids playground and leave your pokemon partner at home next time." because last thing Lottie needed was an unruly and untrained fire-type setting fire to everything she's built up thus far!

"You can call me Miss Dalton and you can keep your voice down! Now, you can start by cleaning up and sorting the storage in the back. There are rolls of textiles back there, sort them by color and do not throw out any scrap fabric. That is your task for today."

Will she give Andrea any more than that? No, not when she can hide this embarrassment of a person in the back where she cant possibly cause any issue!

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,679 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
I'm the boss. [M]
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2023 22:57:40 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Andrea tilted her dragon-hooded head in confusion. "What do you mean dress properly? This is what I wear normally." Despite her confusion, even someone as incapable of reading the room as her could tell that her new employer was mad at her.

The eccentric trainer set her Fuecoco on top of a counter, whereupon the baby croc opened his eyes and greeted his human mother with a big smile. "Sorry, Jalapeño, the boss says this isn't a kids playground. You'll have to get back in your ball." The girl said, not realizing that the older woman was actually referring to her.

After many attempts to recall her fire hazard of a child, she finally succeeded by pressing the Pokéball against the Fuecoco's dopey-looking face, forcibly clicking the button that sucked the Pokémon back in.

"Alright, cleaning up and sorting! You can count on me, Miss Dalton, ma'am!" The draconic cosplayer nodded, hastily making her way to the storage. This was a simple task even for someone as inexperienced as her. She could only hope that the storage room wouldn't be too messy to start with.
@lottie

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
I'm the boss. [M]
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2023 4:00:26 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Yet another thing on the list of reasons why Lottie doesn't like people nor Pokémon much. The stupid names people give them, the unruly and disobedient Pokémon who refuse to listen to their trainers! Her own Pokémon are not that troublesome!

"Get to it. Lunch is in three hours then it is another five hours until closing."

Unfortunately there isn't much in the storage room that needs to be cleaned and sorted, Lottie herself has a lot of time on her hands.... and she keeps busy by sorting her stock and sorting it again if its not to her liking. A fact the poor childish girl will find out in due time.

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,679 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
I'm the boss. [M]
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2023 10:10:46 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
The newly hired assistant stepped into the storage, closing her eyes tightly before flipping the light switch on. "Please don't be messy, please don't be messy, please don't be messy..." She mumbled something of a mantra.

The girl opened her eyes and, much to her surprise, the room was quite tidy all things considered. A wave of relief washed over her, but a new worry crept up: How was she going to fill up a whole work day tidying up a room that was already tidy?

About one hour passed, and that was only because Andrea had been extremely meticulous in cleaning every nook and cranny of the room, and sorting the few textiles that had been left unsorted. "Miss Dalton, I'm bored!" The eccentric cosplayer whined as she returned to the front part of the shop. "When do I get to learn how to be a seamstress and make my own costumes?" She asked her grumpy employer.
@lottie

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,944 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
I'm the boss. [M]
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2023 1:44:45 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION INCOMPLETE...

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: