blue, murk
she/her
twenty-seven
october 29
goldenrod city, johto
grey-ace
lost dog (defector?)
executive
death inspires me like a dog inspires a rabbit.
awards
322 posts
blue murtagh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @blue
blue murtagh
stray dog strut [barcrawl]
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2022 5:41:58 GMT
blue murtagh Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbase"]
[attr="class","star1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]Was this how one partook of ‘girls night?’[break][break]

Blue isn’t sure— she’s never done this before, really. Apart from that one spontaneous night out with @antoinette after a round of brawling. This is different, though. This is a planned hangout. And she doesn’t really do those—probably because apart from , she’s never really had friends. Before or after their shared childhood. (Can be called a friend? She’s not sure yet. But there’s a few different question marks that hang over his name in her mind and she’s too sober to start poking at those.)[break][break]

So flustered at the mere concept of looking nice and going out on New Years Eve for drinks, Blue had suggested the first place to
come to mind— Howling at the Moon.[break][break]

It’s a personal favorite and an immediate go to when she needs a drink after a rough fight. But why on earth did she suggest the place for lowkey Rocket dealings to a cop? Even more so when she is supposed to be playing cop. So now she’s both hot under the collar because of that, and because of how strange she feels to be dressed nicely for once, with her hair done. It was a feat just to brush it properly.[break][break]

She avoids the suggested sazerac for now, and sticks to a pale ale, looking across the table at her old friend where they’ve managed to find a seat in the crowded bar. “What do you talk about on these sorts of things?” It’s an honest question.
[break][break]
[break][break]

// barcrawl @howling

[attr="class","star3"][attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.petalbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#677fb5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

callista, callie
she/her
november 13
goldenrod, johto
labels who?
officer
league sgt.
lost & found
single
5'8" height
5'8" height
pull me baby, i'm your trigger
awards
304 posts
part of
TAG WITH @callie
CALLISTA MOON
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2023 22:25:06 GMT
CALLISTA MOON Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","madsly callie"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
callie's not exactly a girly girl. she's not quite a tom-boy either. kind of a mix of both.

[break][break] when she was younger, she would always rely on and for these kinds of things.

[break][break] but even so, she's still happy to hang out with a childhood friend. in fact, she's thrilled that decided to tag along. before this, she was beginning to think that her friend was avoiding her.

[break][break] not that, of course, would ever do that.

[break][break] "whatever we want!" she laughs, taking a sip of her drink. "we could talk about work, the news, gossip."

[break][break] her head turns towards a nearby television, which is showing the latest new years' presentation.

[break][break] "we could talk about our resolutions. since the new years' is coming up and all."

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"] [break]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-lycanroc"]

[newclass=".callie"]--accent:#708CD4!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".madsly"]--accent:#7d91af; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".madsly blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".madsly .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/82xrdNj/image.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".madsly blockquote b, .madsly blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .madsly blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .madsly blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".madsly .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 20px 20px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".madsly .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 20px 20px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".madsly .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass="credit"]CREDIT TO MAD, PARTIAL CREDIT TO MILKY FOR CODE REERENCED TY <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

blue, murk
she/her
twenty-seven
october 29
goldenrod city, johto
grey-ace
lost dog (defector?)
executive
awards
322 posts
blue murtagh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @blue
blue murtagh
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2023 22:48:12 GMT
blue murtagh Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]
Blue is definitely not a girly-girl. In fact, it’s a bit of a Herculean feat that she managed to dress nicely enough tonight. But she tried her best.[break][break]

She can only hope she succeeded in the oddity of looking a little more feminine.[break][break]

In truth, she’s a bit nervous to hang out with Callie. What if she messes up? She’s never been the easiest to befriend, but somehow Callie had managed when they were younger. What if Blue was too sharp now? Too ruined to be a decent friend.[break][break]

It didn’t help that she hadn’t thought through the location. Howling was a frequent spot for Rockets. The other looming concern— Callie wanted nothing to do with Rockets.[break][break]

“Well work is boring,” she answered quickly, turning her glass between her hands. A speedy answer because that was the last thing she wanted to think about. Especially after had decided to move her out of the PD.[break][break]

“But I don’t think I have any gossip, either..” Apart from her big, looming secret affiliation.[break][break]

“Do you have any? Resolutions, I mean.”

[break][break]
[break][break]

// barcrawl @howling

[newclass=.petalbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

callista, callie
she/her
november 13
goldenrod, johto
labels who?
officer
league sgt.
lost & found
single
5'8" height
5'8" height
pull me baby, i'm your trigger
awards
304 posts
part of
TAG WITH @callie
CALLISTA MOON
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2023 19:37:21 GMT
CALLISTA MOON Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","madsly callie"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
"resolutions? iunno."

[break][break] she hummed under her breath as she took it into consideration. callie had never been all that good at reflecting on her bad choices; it was one of the things that made so much better than her, as kids.

[break][break] "maybe be a little less mean?" she gives a laugh. "i'm not that friendly in the pd, you know."

[break][break] in fact, she was well-known for being cut-throat when it came to their work and when it came to chasing down rockets. she'd cut their throat faster then they could even blink.

[break][break] "as for gossip... i heard the orphanage is low on funds again. i was thinking about donating some of my clothes to send back home."

[break][break] was that gossip? maybe she was bad at this too.

[break]

[attr="class","bottom"] [break]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-lycanroc"]

[newclass=".callie"]--accent:#708CD4!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".madsly"]--accent:#7d91af; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".madsly blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".madsly .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/82xrdNj/image.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".madsly blockquote b, .madsly blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .madsly blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .madsly blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".madsly .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 20px 20px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".madsly .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 20px 20px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".madsly .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass="credit"]CREDIT TO MAD, PARTIAL CREDIT TO MILKY FOR CODE REERENCED TY <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

blue, murk
she/her
twenty-seven
october 29
goldenrod city, johto
grey-ace
lost dog (defector?)
executive
awards
322 posts
blue murtagh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @blue
blue murtagh
POSTED ON May 11, 2023 15:01:16 GMT
blue murtagh Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]
“You and me both.” She’s not a big this year, I’ll change kind of person. Apart from a few glaring things, they're maybe more alike than Blue realized.[break][break]

“You aren’t?” Blue didn’t know. And something about that surprises Blue, for some reason. Maybe it’s because she’s usually wrapped up in her own anger and temperamental fits.[break][break]

Or she’s out of touch because she’s a bad friend. That’s probably true too. Even more likely, really.[break][break]

After all, what good friend brings their PD buddy to a rocket bar? All the while not fessing up to the fact that she’s not even part of the Fortree PD anymore, and it had been a sham to begin with?[break][break]

Okay. More drinking, less thinking.[break][break]

A brow lifts slowly. “I’m not really one for girly chats, but I think that qualifies more as news than it does gossip,” she remarks with a snort, before lifting her glass to her mouth.[break][break]

The crack of a half-smile hidden behind the rim. They were lousy at this, weren’t they?

[break][break]
[break][break]

// barcrawl @howling

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2023 17:12:33 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
(NO REWARDS)