Drakka

T-rex
He/Him
July 27
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
Muscle
Grunt
I can't change! Guess you can blame it on my left-side brain!
awards
261 posts
Rex Drago DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rex
Rex Drago
Need a...hand? [O/M]
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2023 4:48:05 GMT
Rex Drago Avatar

Rex...didn't know what the fuck he was supposed to do here.

He got all the way here, leaning on One. Put his hair up, grabbed some towels, hell, he even grabbed some nice flower shampoo or something, and here he was. Ready to RELAX for the new year. He had one problem, though. Leaning on the door, having no idea how he was supposed to get in the baths, firstly, and how he was supposed to relax with the reminder of his failure staring right at him.

It was his own fault, really, he knew that. Refusing to get a replacement leg, prosthetic, or even some kind of cane was doing him no favors. He couldn't just release One in the baths either, the last time he did that, he was told that the beast had too much fun and needed some discipline.

So here he was, eeking his way through the door, praying nobody was there...or at least wouldn't stare too hard. He didn't think he'd be bring THIS him into the new year.

@[open]

Mission: pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/thread/6262/new-year-me-cc

close tab

played by

Jun

Blaze, Ash
He/Him
July 15
Hau'oli City
Experimenting, but boys.
Petty Thief/odd jobs kid
Civilian of dubious means
If you want to be strong, learn to fight alone!
awards
245 posts
Asher Baran DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun3
Asher Baran
Need a...hand? [O/M]
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2023 2:47:08 GMT
Asher Baran Avatar
Asher had just gotten the place cleaned. Sparkling in fact, and ready to be used again. Practice from working at various Lavaridge saunas. And he was proud of his work. And it was something to do when he wasn't able to get involved in a heist or the training grounds were too occupied for anything. New Years was...an interesting time for him. He didn't drink, obviously, but he definitely gorged himself on delicious food. And the move here was so much more exciting than anything he had in a long time. He may not completely belong here, but it was a hell of a lot better than on the streets.

The doors creeked open to reveal a young man wearing only a towel. Ah, he knew he had forgotten something. Good thing he just got done. "Right, sorry, I forgot to put up a cleaning sign...not that it matters, I just got done, so it's ready to be used again!" The teenager smiled brightly at the man, who was hopping on one leg? Looking down, he saw why. The guy had only a single leg. Well, Asher wasn't dressed in much, so it wouldn't take long to grab a towel and just enjoy some warm water anyways. "Need some help? It won't be long, I'll just grab a towel and be good..."

close tab

played by

Drakka

T-rex
He/Him
July 27
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
Muscle
Grunt
I can't change! Guess you can blame it on my left-side brain!
awards
261 posts
Rex Drago DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rex
Rex Drago
Need a...hand? [O/M]
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2023 2:10:02 GMT
Rex Drago Avatar

Rex blinked at the kid before him, somehow grateful that he was a nobody that he didn't know. A stranger. Someone who didn't know him enough to say anything. Still didn't stop the sigh that escaped his lips, but he was relieved. Barely.

"Hi. Thanks for that." Someone actually was assigned to clean this place? Color him surprised!

Rex's face twitched and he tried to shift his loss away from prying eyes as Asher asked him if he wanted help. Alot have changed for him. Suddenly One was the only reliable Pokemon he had. Suddenly he had far less movement options. Suddenly he was an experiment. Now, he was extending his hand in acceptance and spitting out word with less venom than he had planned.

"Make it quick, I could have gotten there, but this is faster."

Mission: pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/thread/6262/new-year-me-cc

close tab

played by

Jun

Blaze, Ash
He/Him
July 15
Hau'oli City
Experimenting, but boys.
Petty Thief/odd jobs kid
Civilian of dubious means
If you want to be strong, learn to fight alone!
awards
245 posts
Asher Baran DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun3
Asher Baran
Need a...hand? [O/M]
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2023 2:50:37 GMT
Asher Baran Avatar
Ash actually got some awknowledgement and a thank you! That felt too good for it to be normal. While his question did make the guy's face twitch, the teenager could guess that this was a relatively new situation for the guy. Sheesh, first Isaac, now this guy...what the hell happened at the two places? Wordlessly, Asher moved quickly into the locker room, putting away his mop and bucket, undressed and stuffed his clothes in a bin, grabbed a towel and put it around his waist, and he was back outside in less then three minutes. Despite how scawny he looked, he had muscle from how active he was. Thankfully, after joining Rocket, he had gained some weight as well. Much fo the relief of the medical doctors here. Living on the streets sucked.

Getting on the side with the missing leg, Asher was prepared to be used as a crutch. Whoever the guy was, would soon find that Ash was sturdier than he looked. "I'm Asher. What about you?" Maybe they could do some small talk while they washed each other's backs? The red head started to get the bath filled up, and grabbed a wash cloth for the stranger's back. Assuming he wasn't being used as a walker at this point.