[attr="class","Melodypog3"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-1"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","Melodypog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-subtitle"]
If it’s war that you want then you got it. If it’s pain well I brought what you need.

[attr="class","Melodypog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-post"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-icon"]

She scowls at him "What the hell? How is that fair? I'm telling you my rules for getting in. You realize my life is destroyed if you're caught right?" [break][break]

She pinches the bridge of her nose, and suddenly turns around on cobalion and crosses her arms. "That's total horse shit but whatever. Fine. Take your mask off, not like it's nothing you couldn't find out if you asked around in rocket." [break][break]

She sighs. "I haven't had free will since I was like 8. Madeleine used psychic pokemon to manipulate me, rocket supported her little experiment, supplying her with pokemon for it. I wasn't allowed to be sad, I wasn't allowed to feel anything but joy despite the fact I could identify I wasn't happy. I broke out several times until it got to the point where she just started making me forget things that made me anything other than happy." [break][break]

Cobalion walks forward as he recalls how he found melody in this state. "I died and revived me, made myself forget, punched across the face when he tried to kiss me and I forgot. Eventually I was kidnapped by rocket, after their failed little asassin attempt. I woke up again, spat on her and eventually almost broke out of my cage by using a knife." [break][break]

She hated this part next. [break][break]

"Eventually they realized I'd continue to just break out of the psychic manipulations and decided to upgrade it a bit. They injected me with Nihilego poison so anytime I felt something unpleasant, I'd feel pain and force myself to forget."

[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Notes go here
[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.Melodypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Melodypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Melodypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Melodypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Melodypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#ffa8cc;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Melodypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Melodypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Melodypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Melodypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Melodypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#ffa8cc!important; }.Melodypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Melodypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Melodypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Melodypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Melodypog3-post i { color:#72b4ff; }.Melodypog3-post b { color:#ffa8cc;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Melodypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Melodypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Melodypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#ffa8cc;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#ffa8cc!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,329 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
Take Two [S]
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2023 5:27:52 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]Maybe he could have asked Rocket. But he didn't want to. He wanted to ask Melody herself. She deserved the chance to be heard for once in her life, even if it was by someone she hated. "Thank you," he said, voice uncharacteristically soft for someone who had just played at making demands.[break][break]

For all she mentioned her life being ruined by Isaac, it sure sounded like he was already beaten to the punch.[break][break]

Isaac was never much of a parent guy to begin with. But even the worst the man he refused to call father inflicted on him paled in comparison to the utter hell that Melody was put through. Did she truly hate Rocket to an unreasonable degree? It sure sounded like, from where Isaac was sitting now, that her hate was entirely reasonable. Death would have been a mercy compared to the fabric of her very being getting warped for some sick experiment.[break][break]

And why? So on an outward level, she could be some pretty, perfect little pin-up? So she could smile to the world while the truth was trapped behind her own face, begging and pleading and screaming to be let out? Isaac's fists clenched until his knuckles turned white. His glare, averted away from Melody, was hot enough to start boiling the ocean. He thought hearing that was tricked into committing a bombing was the worst atrocity he'd hear out of Rocket. This made that look like child's play.[break][break]

He could say that not every Rocket he knew was like this. He could say that Kanto was Kanto, and those darkest of days were behind them. Deep down, he knew those excuses were just that; excuses. It didn't matter how many well meaning or misguided people were stapled to its outside, how much worse Kanto's sins were than anything burdening Hoenn. Rocket was evil at its core.[break][break]

There was a far bigger question dwelling at the bottom of this can of worms, but Isaac wasn't quite ready to open it.[break][break]

He unhooked his mask from his face, removing it in a single, smooth motion. Underneath, he was . . . fairly unremarkable. Certainly nobody that Melody would have seen before. Maybe if excitedly waved the Silph Cup results in her face, she would have spotted him for a half second. But this was far from the coup that learning the secret identities of Rocket's real movers and shakers was, or learning the dirty laundry of one of Hoenn's big up and coming stars. Isaac was, ultimately, exactly who he said he was; some nobody going out of his way to make a kid smile.[break][break]

He looked at Melody with an unobscured eye for the very first time. "I'm sorry." No qualifiers. No ifs, no ands, no buts. No attempts at diminishing the gravity of the situation. Even as he tried to keep his tone even, his voice ruptured with agony. "The fact that you had to be put through any of that . . ."[break][break]

He couldn't find the words, but he sure could find the tone. The indignation in his voice rivaled that of his impassioned rant about Eris' conditions. If he loathed the League for that, it was only fair play to loathe Rocket for this.[break][break]

"If opening up about this is only making it hurt more, we can stop." Once more, no justifications, no explanations, no excuses. By this point, Isaac had spoken with Melody enough to know better. The last thing he wanted was for his fat mouth to worsen the suffering she'd already been through.

[break][break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST /

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,252 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Take Two [S]
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2023 2:21:01 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

If it’s war that you want then you got it. If it’s pain well I brought what you need.

She doesn't recognize his face at all. [break][break]

But that didn't matter at this point. "No. People need to understand why I'm so against rocket, why I act the way I do." she says simply. [break][break]

she may as well finish what she had started. "Eventually bargained with rocket for something and got me back. I continued to just forget random things, until an event happened I couldn't forget. My Relicanth that was covered in primal crystals was killed, a fire z-move made it catch on fire as it screamed for the first time in it's life as it started to die." [break][break]

She turns back around, so she wouldn't have to look at Isaac. "And eventually I came undone, the toxin won over. I became an abomination, black veins covering my body, I lost total control of my body, eventually I cut myself with a sword and laced it in nihilego toxin. I tried to spread the toxin to Matias, , and ." [break][break]

"And, I'm sure there are other people like me...so when people try and come to me and tell me that LEAGUE is the problem. The league wouldn't have done that to me, they wouldn't have approved of experiments on a little girl. Like Eris." she goes "I tried to warn her...does gavin know she has...that pokemon? I dont...I dont want her to get experimented on like I did.." she asked wondering how much Isaac knew or gavin for that matter.

notes about this post

Notes go here

[newclass=.Melodypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Melodypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Melodypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Melodypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Melodypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#ffa8cc;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Melodypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Melodypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Melodypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Melodypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Melodypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#ffa8cc!important; }.Melodypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Melodypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Melodypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Melodypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Melodypog3-post i { color:#72b4ff; }.Melodypog3-post b { color:#ffa8cc;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Melodypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Melodypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Melodypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#ffa8cc;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#ffa8cc!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,329 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
Take Two [S]
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2023 3:36:30 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]Isaac had literally asked for this, hadn't he? He nodded, keeping his fat mouth shut so Melody could sort out her thoughts in peace.[break][break]

Psychic conditioning fought Nihilego venom in a fucked up battle for survival. In the end, Melody's own grief proved the tiebreaker. The horrific death of a beloved Pokemon lodged itself into her brain in a way that she could never forget, and with it she turned into a monster. The image of the pristine, proper E4 member he saw today hacking herself open so tainted ichor could spread from her body made him want to vomit.[break][break]

Isaac was never under the illusion that Rocket was good. However, he'd seen them as a necessary evil. There were countless people he knew who slipped through the cracks and went unserved by the League, and only the backing of Rocket kept them from falling into an even worse abyss. They were able to put pressure on a group that refused to change, even in the face of the apocalypse. Their scientific knowledge, even built on foundations of theft and cruelty, was sublime. Isaac had hoped it could lead to a better, stronger Hoenn in the end.[break][break]

There was nothing about the evil that Melody shared with Isaac. It was greed. It was control. It was exploitation, all for some abusive shitbag's vanity project. It was everything Isaac accused the League of, but magnified a thousandfold.[break][break]

He knew there were so many in Rocket that wanted the organization to be better than its darkest days. Did that even matter? At best, those people were trying to change an organization built atop blood and bone. When the core was built on cruelty, was such a change even going to be enough? At worst, they wanted a return to those days, a prospect that seemed worryingly likely with war on the horizon.[break][break]

Melody mentioned Eris.[break][break]

"He wouldn't." Isaac's initial response came out quickly. Maybe a little too quickly. Gavin was one of those people trying to make Rocket better. He also swallowed his own pride just to help the people of Sootopolis. Yet he also eradicated a man's soul just to ensure his grave held no secrets. He was no stranger to doing unspeakable acts in Rocket's name. "For the Glory of Rocket" wasn't just some cheap slogan he rolled his eyes at. It was a mission statement, and one Gavin took very seriously.[break][break]

"I won't let him." Even as the chains of command strangled him, the idea of of all people being subjected to the horrors Melody described was unbearable. His head felt like it was splitting. His guts tumbled inside of his body. His heart pounded hard enough to shatter his ribcage. Nothing made sense anymore, and yet it all made too much sense. "I won't let anyone. Never."[break][break]

It was easy enough to say that about Eris. Could he say the same about all of Rocket's potential victims? Could he say that if a grand attempt at breaking away would only lead to his meaningless death, and someone far worse filling his shoes? Could he say that as he worked from the inside, knowing his every action was benefitting Rocket even as he tried to adjust the cosmic scales?[break][break]

In the moon's unforgiving gaze, Isaac realized just how powerless he truly was.[break][break]

[break][break]

[break]

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,252 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Take Two [S]
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2023 2:22:23 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

"Unless you can beat me, you have no chance against or any of the other heads of rocket." she tells him. [break][break]

"No offense, Eris has a better chance against him I bet." with Mesprit by her side she became a much bigger presence.[break][break]

"You need to convince her to stay with the league. Black jack. If you really want her to be safe. She wont be experimented on, she'll be given proper resources, food, good schooling, she'll be with the one she calls a dad." [break][break]

"If you want to help her, you need to make her see reason. She is 12. She cannot handle decisions like this, have a say, yes, but she'll become a gavin if she's left with them. Or worse, dead. Either someone in the league will kill her when they're forced or rocket kills her for betraying them. At least when a special pokemon wasn't with her, they didn't care."

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
awards
4,329 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
Take Two [S]
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2023 5:05:32 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]Isaac huffed a little at Melody's statement. The boyish gesture emphasized the truth that had long been hovering over this conversation; for all of his masks, all of his endeavors, all of the great burden that he put upon his shoulders, Isaac was really just some runaway youth in over his head.[break][break]

"You haven't even seen the best my team's got to offer," he protested, sounding almost offended. "But that's okay. We've still got plenty of time left to prove you wrong." With how he said we, his offense almost seemed more at his team's behalf than at his own. And that smirk was back, but this time there was a glint of challenge behind it.[break][break]

Isaac adjusted the Forest Badge, its reflective surface sparkling in the moonlight. Was he implying what it seemed like he was implying?[break][break]

That could wait, though. This was far more serious. Melody could not emphasize enough the difference in safety that staying with the League provided as opposed to staying in Rocket. Frankly, an organization that could be "forced" into killing a child wasn't an organization Isaac had any interest in supporting. The fact that they even had her locked up was heinous enough. But his own opinions on the League were beside the point. Team Rocket was no place for a child.[break][break]

"She can handle more than you think she can. She's stronger than any of us could know." Melody was right. She was literally a child. This wasn't a decision she should ever have to make. Isaac wished so desperately that she didn't. However, it was too late. She was already here. "I'm not gonna pretend she knows everything. But she's spent her whole life having choice after choice torn away from her. She'll never forgive us if we do that to her again."[break][break]

Isaac couldn't help but fear the worst. "If we try to force her hand, she'll just double down out of spite. And if Team Rocket's good at anything, it's luring in spiteful little idiots until it's too late to save them." Why, yes! Yes, he was speaking from experience here! "I'll get her to where she needs to be. But it's gonna be a process. It's gonna take a gentle hand, a lot of understanding, and a chance to connect with a kindred spirit."[break][break]

"But I'll get here there all the same. I promise."

[break][break]

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,252 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Take Two [S]
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2023 6:50:56 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

"If that's what you think." she says as this guy was hopeless in her mind. [break][break]

She hoped he wasn't full of hot wind. [break][break]

"If you do absolutely anything out of line, im turning on you." she says as she pinched the back of Cobalion's neck to force him into going faster. [break][break]

he had heard enough of this conversation and decided to finally pick up speed. [break][break]

She was going to be HIS problem, Melody was done.

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Take Two [S]
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2023 6:14:44 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: