d'ambrosio, marcella

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
d'ambrosio, marcella
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2023 16:42:49 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","freiwant"]
[attr="class","freiwant1"]
[attr="class","freiwanttop"]
[attr="class","freiwanttop1"]- □ x

I WILL ONLY BREAK YOUR PRETTY THINGS

[attr="class","freiwantimg"]

[attr="class","freiwantinfo"]

namemarcella rosa mia d'ambrosio
pronounsshe/her
agenineteen
orientationbisexual, greyromantic
played bydoe

[attr="class","freiwantmid"]CHARACTER FACTION team rocket

[attr="class","freiwantmid"]CHARACTER RANK grunt

[attr="class","freiwantmid"]FACE CLAIM miorine rembrand from gundam

[attr="class","freiwanttop"]I WILL ONLY WRING YOU DRY OF EVERYTHING

[attr="class","freiwantbot"]

[break]

[break]

Dean [][][][][],
[break][break]
I am sending you this email today as both a concerned parent and as someone with a vested interest in Mossdeep University's Geology program. I have heard troubling reports of problems on your campus as of late; consistent reports of hateful rumors, malicious and false accusations, and general mismanagement of the student body by staff. These would be concerning had I learned of them through some third party -- no one wants their money and progeny tied up in a non-functioning system -- but to hear them from my own daughter? To say I am disappointed would be to gravely undersell my feelings on the matter.
[break][break]
I want this, no, I need this handled. Promptly. The falsities being spread about my daughter are causing her great distress and interfering with her studies, two things I was assured would not happen at your institution. I expect the next time I talk to my daughter to hear that she is being well looked after, that the bad faith actors targeting her have been dealt with, and that she is receiving the adequate attention from teaching staff that the checks I send should more than guarantee. If I don't, then the checks will stop.
[break][break]
I look forward to good news.
[break][break]
Dante D'Ambrosio

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Pragati Narrow:400,700][googlefont=Inconsolata][googlefont=Quattrocento Sans:400,700]
[newclass=.freiwant]padding:9px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#282828;text-align:justify;width:430px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwant1]background-color:#222222;padding:15px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttop]background-color:#111111;color:#eeeeee;font:10px Inconsolata;letter-spacing:.3px;padding:15px;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttop1]color:#60495a;float:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantimg]padding:6px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#1e1e1e;height:86px;width:86px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantimg img]height:86px;width:86px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantinfo]background-color:#1e1e1e;padding:14px;border:solid 1px #191919;margin-left:105px;height:70px;font:12px Quattrocento Sans;text-transform:lowercase;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantinfo b]color:#60495a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantinfo table]margin:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantmid]border:solid 1px #191919;padding:14px;background-color:#1e1e1e;font:12px Inconsolata;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantmid b]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#60495a;padding-right:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantmid a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#dddddd;padding-right:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantbot]border:solid 1px #191919;padding:24px;background-color:#1e1e1e;font:11px Inconsolata;letter-spacing:.3px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantbot b]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#60495a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantbot a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
d'ambrosio, marcella
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2023 16:55:39 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","leaguecard"]

[attr="class","leaguecardinner"]

[attr="class","leaguecardfront"]

[attr="class","leaguecardbottom2"]

[attr="class","leaguecardnumber"]695

[attr="class","leaguecardstars"]★

[attr="class","leaguecardname"]MARCELLA D'AMBROSIO

[attr="class","leaguecardicon"]

[attr="class","leaguecardback"]

[attr="class","leaguecardbg2"]

[attr="class","leaguecardcorner"]

[attr="class","leaguecardcornero"]

[attr="class","leaguecardstrip"]

[attr="class","leaguecardlines"]
[attr="class","leaguecardslip"]

[attr="class","leaguecardsliptext1"]Name:

[attr="class","leaguecardsliptextright"]Marcella R.M. D'Ambrosio

[attr="class","leaguecardsliptext2"]Pronouns:

[attr="class","leaguecardsliptextright"]She/Her

[attr="class","leaguecardsliptext3"]Specialty:

[attr="class","leaguecardsliptextright"]Undeclared

[attr="class","leaguecardcbig"]

[attr="class","leaguecarddbig"]

EDUCATION OR EXILE: D'AMBROSIO HEIRESS TO STUDY ABROAD
[break][break]
Today news broke that Marcella D'Ambrosio, daughter of Dante D'Ambrosio and first in line to take over the family fortune after her brother's dereliction, would be studying not here in Paldea as was expected but instead in far-off Hoenn. The decision is a strange one from a family that has historically held its firstborn daughter close and covetously (such that publications like ours have only managed a few glimpses of her in her nearing nineteen years of life).
[break][break]
It has breathed life back into old rumors surrounding the heiress and sparked some new ones about the family as a whole. Both before and after her brother's banishment from the family there were reports that the daughter was not all she seemed -- as stories from former mansion staff told tales of a devilish child that left a trail of destruction in her wake. While these stories have always been brushed off by the family, and in multiple cases ended in litigation, it's now wondered if they were true all along and the heiress has grown to be too much for her family to handle.
[break][break]
Is she really just getting an education, or is this her first step into a life of exile like the last D'Ambrosio heir?

[attr="class","leaguecardibig"]

[attr="class","leaguecardbignumber"]695

[attr="class","leaguecardbigname"]MARCELLA D'AMBROSIO

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,782 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
d'ambrosio, marcella
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2023 3:07:15 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]WELCOME TO HOENN!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

congratulations on being accepted! ensure that you have read the site rules and view the getting started page should you require some guidance for the beginning of your journey. we hope you enjoy your stay in hoenn![break][break]

[break][break]
your character will begin with 50 pokedollars & 5 pokeballs,[break]which you can add to your personal computer (PC).

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]REMINDERS:

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks2"]FACE CLAIMS

MEMBER DIRECTORY

CREATE YOUR PC