played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
disco ball.
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2023 5:27:00 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
"It won't."

And if it does, Felix will see to it. He cared little of the feelings tethering the admin to the other, but when it came to 's loyalty to the organization, even the slightest flinch of self-interest placed his plans at risk. And that was something he failed to see amusement in.

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,142 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
disco ball.
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2023 21:13:43 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","madsly jaybird"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
he reaches into the small tray in front of them, prying a peanut from it's center and chewing on it thoughtfully.

[break][break] was so sure, and jayden thought he had been like that once upon a time.

[break][break] he wanted to believe in , and yet...

[break][break] "why did you join rocket?"

[break][break] he had read the files. he knew the official response.

[break][break] he wanted to know more.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]WALPURGISNACHT [break]
[break]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-gastly"]

[newclass=".jaybird"]--accent:#643BB0!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".madsly"]--accent:#7d91af; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".madsly blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".madsly .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/82xrdNj/image.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".madsly blockquote b, .madsly blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .madsly blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .madsly blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".madsly .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 20px 20px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".madsly .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 20px 20px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".madsly .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass="credit"]CREDIT TO MAD, PARTIAL CREDIT TO MILKY FOR CODE REERENCED TY <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
disco ball.
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2023 20:50:36 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
Jayden should the answer to this.

It wasn't any secret - Felix's associations with 's ANVIL weren't anything he would've hidden, especially from the prying eyes of another admin.

"Business," He shrugged, relenting a piece of the puzzle with another swing of his glass, "I was transferred over after we," ANVIL, "were contracted."

It was the truth, but only a piece of it. A slice of the total pie. Missing were still the details of , of , of , of everything in his life that had pushed Felix one way and not the other.

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,142 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
disco ball.
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2023 21:34:33 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
"hmm."

[break][break] it was nothing that he didn't already know, but also nothing that he didn't expect.

[break][break] still, he wanted to know more.

[break][break] "why did you join ANVIL?"

[break][break]

[break]

[newclass=".madsly"]--accent:#7d91af; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".madsly blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".madsly .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/82xrdNj/image.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".madsly blockquote b, .madsly blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .madsly blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .madsly blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".madsly .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 20px 20px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".madsly .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 20px 20px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass="credit"]CREDIT TO MAD, PARTIAL CREDIT TO MILKY FOR CODE REERENCED TY <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
disco ball.
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2023 21:41:20 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
The questions were digging deeper and closer to the person Felix desperately kept tucked away.

Darken eyes flicked over to meet Jayden's.

"I needed a job and they needed a set of hands."

There was more to it than that. So much more.

But, try as he might, the surface tension of Felix's earned hesitancy acted strong enough to prevent the drip of his truth from spilling over.

Quickly, he forced the line of questioning back onto the other. Even if the answer held no merit to him.

"Why did you join rocket?"

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,142 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
disco ball.
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2023 21:45:03 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
"i was born into it."

[break][break] to anyone who knew jayden, in any sort of way, this was painfully obvious. from the way that he handled himself, the way he spoke to his superiors.

[break][break] he was the posterchild of rocket, in both the best and the worst of ways.

[break][break] "do you regret it?"

[break][break] he takes a sip of his own drink, thinking about the words that had said to him not too long ago.

[break][break]

[break]

close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
disco ball.
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2023 21:54:36 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
Ah yes. He remembered skimming through 's file before the first mission they'd taken together. Even back then, he recalled feeling a bit of sympathy for him. They were both born into the depths of different hells.

"I see."

He took another sip of his drink, no comment necessary.

To jayden's next question, however, Felix finally paused.

Regret was a fickle emotion. Sometimes, when his arms are wrapped around in the hushed hours of the night, and he could feel the scent of her strawberry shampoo tickle the tip of his nose, he felt it. Deep inside himself, like an animal who knew no limits, he felt it. But other times, when left at home, listening to his younger brother's academic achievements and wishes for the future only Rocket could help provide, none of it lingered.

"What is there to regret?"

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,142 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
disco ball.
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2023 22:01:56 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
maybe he's loose-lipped because of the alcohol. or maybe it's because makes him feel comfortable.

[break][break] after the nearly hundreds of hours they've spent with each other, either on missions or office meetings or both, it was to be expected.

[break][break] "for me? nothing."

[break][break] he drops his arm, setting his glass against the counter-top.

[break][break] " seemed to suggest otherwise, though. when i spoke with her earlier."

[break][break] he glances towards felix.

[break][break] "do you have any regrets?"

[break][break]

[break]

close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
disco ball.
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2023 22:18:24 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar

The name immediately revokes a stir from the man who'd previously been lounging deep into his cushioned seat, arms and legs nearly sprawled out. Sitting up, he looks to Jayden, eyebrows now raised with a sudden surge of curiosity.

"What did she say?"

His question is promptly ignored. Why divulge into the regrets of oneself when interest leys elsewhere?

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,142 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
disco ball.
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2023 22:34:54 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
his brow arches.

[break][break] "answer my question first and i'll answer yours."

[break][break] though while he found the insights of interesting, he did not think they were particularly unique compared to all the other rockets who had signed onto rocket.

[break][break] he chews on a peanut.

[break][break]

[break][break]

[break]

close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
disco ball.
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2023 5:50:40 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
For once, Felix actively felt the heat of frustration bit the bottom of his stomach.

"Who doesn't have regrets?"

Voice harsher than before, his eyes swept the dance floor, looking anywhere but at him.

Tiny ideas were brought to the front of his thoughts, but for many reasons, they were kept tucked away. Maybe for another question.

"I regret not leaving Sinnoh sooner, I guess."

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,142 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
disco ball.
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2023 21:45:07 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
'i don't,' the reply nearly falls off his tongue, but something holds him back.

[break][break] what was the point in regrets if it was something you couldn't change?

[break][break] something bites like dishonesty on his skin, making the air feel thicker and difficult to breathe. instead, he focuses on what's simple and what's easy. someone else.

[break][break] "what's in sinnoh?"

[break][break] 'what are you running away from?'

[break][break]

[break]

[newclass=".jaybird"]--accent:#8d5fe1!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
disco ball.
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2023 4:42:15 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
There were so many ways he could answer this. Ways, in which, he could continue to shroud his answer in opaque one-liners, or slowly leak out the memories hidden beneath the surface.

For once he chose to follow the alternative route, letting the alcohol have its way with his thoughts.

"Memories I'd rather forget."

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,142 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
disco ball.
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2023 4:52:16 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
interesting.

[break][break] alcohol makes his muscles feel sluggish, and perhaps might not be the best time to pursue this vein of conversation.

[break][break] but he feels rash.

[break][break] "you wouldn't go back?"

[break][break] prying idly, the layers of who would never wear away.

[break]

[break][break]

[break]

[newclass=".jaybird"]--accent:#8d5fe1!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
disco ball.
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2023 2:35:30 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
"Never."

Not without a reason.

Maybe, if it were the only way to stay connected to or , he'd considered the horrors of reawakening old wounds. But, for how things stood, that wasn't a likely outcome. This solace allowed him the safety to make such a solid response.