twenty-six
June 17
Blackthorn City, Johto
bisexual
gym leader
gym leader
53 height
53 height
This soul of mine breaks over and over ...
awards
291 posts
alec foster DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @alec
alec foster
Alec's Plotter
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2023 0:07:45 GMT
alec foster Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","leaguecard"]

[attr="class","leaguecardinner"]

[attr="class","leaguecardfront"]

[attr="class","leaguecardbottom1"]

[attr="class","leaguecardnumber"]278

[attr="class","leaguecardstars"]★★★

[attr="class","leaguecardname"]Alec Foster

[attr="class","leaguecardicon"]

[attr="class","leaguecardback"]

[attr="class","leaguecardbg1"]

[attr="class","leaguecardcorner"]

[attr="class","leaguecardcornero"]

[attr="class","leaguecardstrip"]

[attr="class","leaguecardlines"]
[attr="class","leaguecardslip"]

[attr="class","leaguecardsliptext1"]Name:

[attr="class","leaguecardsliptextright"]Alec Foster

[attr="class","leaguecardsliptext2"]Pronouns:

[attr="class","leaguecardsliptextright"]He/Him/His

[attr="class","leaguecardsliptext3"]Specialty:

[attr="class","leaguecardsliptextright"]... Isn't it obvious?

[attr="class","leaguecardcbig"]

[attr="class","leaguecarddbig"]

"Not really sure what to put here ... It's been a while since I was here. Anyway, I'm back and that's as far as I'm gonna get into it."

[attr="class","leaguecardibig"]

[attr="class","leaguecardbignumber"]278

[attr="class","leaguecardbigname"]Alec Foster

Alec Foster

26 + he/him/his + N/A + Al

History
Alec Foster grew up in the Johto Region, having been born into the side branch of a Clan, known for their skills in taming dragon pokemon. After a while of becoming known in the Hoenn Region, he became a Gym Leader of the Hoenn League. However, his time as one was short-lived, no thanks to Team Rocket. He was presumed dead by both factions, when in fact he managed to leave the scene before anyone could conduct a search. He fled to the Kalos Region, wanting to leave what happened to him behind, however, his anger for Team Rocket started consuming him, making him return to the Hoenn Region. All he can think of now is getting revenge.

Personality
Alec used to be a very outgoing guy. He was energetic; very sociable. Fairly naive, and extremely stubborn (Still is to this day). He was nice to be around. But now, Alec has grown a bit cold. He's often serious at times and isn't afraid to say what's on his mind. If he doesn't like you, he'll tell you straight to your face. He doesn't like being around people like he used to. Perhaps that's because he's afraid of what would happen if they get hurt as he did, or worse. He doesn't like to admit to things, even if it is the truth. Despite that, he still cares for people; wanting to do some good here and there when he can. He'd just rather not get attached is all, more so for their own sake rather than his own.

Misc. Information
+ Was Pacifidlog Town's former Gym Leader
[break]
+ Despite specializing in Dragon types mostly, Alec is fairly versatile when it comes to pokemon in general.
[break]
+ Owes the League a massive sum of money. He has been paying it anonymously.
[break]
+ Despite not having seen or heard from her in a while, Alec is best friends with .
[break]
+ Is currently living somewhere in Meteor Falls.
[break]
+ Alec has a nasty-looking scar sitting on top of his left shoulder - a result of what happened between him and Team Rocket.

Plot Hooks
+ Ravalries/Friendships - old and new are welcome! Alec is a stick in the mud, and getting him to warm up to others might be difficult, but not impossible, so them being friends is still a possibility. As for Rockets, I'd definitely like a rivalry of some sort. Perhaps maybe they were the one who almost killed him? If you don't wanna do anything all too major, just a simple rivalry will be alright with me.
[break]
+ I've never done this Alec before, but I'd like to actually explore his clan's origins a bit more. Sure he's part of a clan notorious for their skills in dragon taming, but I never went deeper into that, and I think it'd be pretty cool to explore with him!
[break]
+ Even though he's pretty determined to annihilate Team Rocket, that doesn't necessarily have to be his end goal. Besides, the direction of how he goes about exacting his revenge could change.
[break]
+ I would definitely want him to challenge the Gyms and (possibly) the Elite 4 at some point.
[break]
+ Another interesting plot point I'd like to do with him is to convey his struggles with him going about his plan for vengeance. Would his friends (both old and new) stop him from making some possibly terrible choices? Would they look the other way and let him go about his plans? Would they consider him a threat if he doesn't comply? These are the questions I want answered, and depending on how they are answered will highly impact his own decisions going forward.

Relations
Acquaintances/Friends:
[break][break]
- "That name sure does bring back memories. I wonder how she's been doing? I should stop by and see her at some point ... But can I? Should I? I hate making decisions like that ... crap."
[break]
Lovers
[break][break]
N/A
[break]
Enemies:
[break][break]
N/A