August 24
Mesagoza
homosexual(?)
Art Student/Influencer
Civilian
❤️
0 height
0 height
who knows where the whims of fate may take us?
awards
5 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cristobal
Cristóbal Castillo
A Coordinated Ambush
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2023 4:48:46 GMT
Cristóbal Castillo Avatar
[attr="class","cristobal1"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

In a single hand sat the virtuoso's phone, shifted horizontally to provide a landscape view of him and the coffee shop interior behind him to his viewers. The other reaches toward the counter to grab his allotted mug, filled to the brim with warm chocolatey goodness. His curious gaze shifts to the center of the newly acquired drink, eyes widened ever-so-slightly. Cristóbal's lips part, gently exhaling onto the heated drink. Ripples rupture from the epicenter of the mug, reflecting in the deep dark pools of the trendsetter's gaze. He maintains this breath for a brief moment before finally opting to take a swig of his drink. There's a slight pause. The artist contemplates, lowering the mug from his lips.[break][break]
    "Hmm." Eventually does Cristóbal roll his eyes before returning his gaze to his front-facing camera. Flashing an alluring smile, he continues,[break][break]
    "Alright, I'll give credit where its due: to all the Lilycovians, and everyone else who recommended their cafés, it's better than I expected." After a wink toward the camera, Cristóbal's stare scours every corner of the café. To the ordinary onlooker, Cristóbal appears to be looking for a seat. But in truth, the sly craftsman knew his target hours before landing in Eastern Hoenn. Another social media connoisseur who, from the artisan's research, seemed to frequent this café around these hours. With his target acquired, the Castillo reflexively feigns a gasp, eyes widening slightly.[break][break]
    "Is that.." He approaches, keeping his phone slightly above-head so that his movement may be recorded. Daringly, he takes a seat beside Mint Frost, who seemed to be in a live session of their own. He's scooting even closer, inquiring,[break][break]
    "Local pretty boy, Mint Frost?" In a tone low and vivacious enough that it borders on sultry. Cristóbal seats his drink besides Mint's own, then raises a free finger to gently tug and twirl at a strand of his own head of hair, quintessentially fluffy and curly. A playful wink is shared between both of their front-facing cameras.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"] [break]

[newclass=".cristobal1"]--accent:#bf7f43; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".cristobal1 blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".cristobal1 .icon"]background-image:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/236575846763069451/1062622495598981170/432.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".cristobal1 blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .cristobal1 blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .cristobal1 blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".cristobal1 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".cristobal1 .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".cristobal1 .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
A Coordinated Ambush
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2023 7:09:34 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","colorbar"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

"Mmmm! Nope, not my regular place. Just trying new stuff out!" he said, careful to keep his voice a bit low so he wouldn't cause too much of a disturbance. His phone is propped onto a a little plastic phone holder. It was the usual weekly...biweekly stream. Just hanging out while eating a small meal at a new place. "I'm not super into Kalosian cuisine? umm...I just like pastries and chicken tender. Yaya, very Unovan I know." he said snickering into his palm as he raised the warm peach and blueberry pastry to his mouth. It looked like an oversized hot pocket, but 3 teems its since and with a flaky crust. [break][break]

"Like, yeah, it's a pop tart but it's a damn good one." he said with a small shrug. "And...well I don't mind blowing money on good food." he added with another laugh, pale green eyes dipping down to take a few bites of his pastry before taking a sip of a half drunk, green latte. The foam art was slightly faded and a little messed up, but if you squinting it almost looked like the logo of the café. [break][break]

The stream is small, which is fine. He often streamed randomly when he didn't feel like sitting in his thoughts. And he didn't mind if the people visiting were low. Streams could get boring after all, which is why he tried to keep them short and sweet. He's in the middle of wiping off a bubbly, pale green mustache when he hears his name and perks up accordingly. "Oh?" he tilted his head as the other streamer sat down, still smiling if a bit confused. [break][break]

Nevertheless, Mint takes it all in stride as Cristóbal gets in the shot, waving at fellow influencer's camera as well. "Hiiiii~ Nice to meet you all." His own stream seems to pick up steam, both with the handsome wink and the crossover. "What's up? Following me?" he asked, flashing a grin. He catches sight of their name on his stream comments before adding. "It's nice to meet you in person." The name pulls at a memory. He's sees a few posts, along with their fashionable artist here and there. The more he liked and looked at 's insta, the more similar content came up. And while this man wasn't as famous as Luci, he had seen the posts. Occasionally. Perhaps he had liked it off hand, but not yet followed due to his own hang ups around artistry. [break][break]

"I thought painters were reclusive." he said, sweet voice hiding the irony those words carried with him.

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[newclass=".minty"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; border:20px solid #141414; background:#141414; border-radius:50px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty"]--accent:#94effa; --accent2:#f0ffc5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bg"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/bvgZ1Rv/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/h7pSrwb/image.png); height:375px; border-radius:30px 30px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .colorbar"]background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:30px; margin-top:-90px; position:absolute; width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main"]font:11px/15px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:20px 70px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 30px; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); font:10px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc b"]font:13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; font-style:italic; font-weight:600!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bottom"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/QPjr1Rg/image.png); height:128px; border-radius:0px 0px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar"]position:absolute; margin-left:125px; margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img"]filter:grayscale(1); margin-left:-3px; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .icon"]background-image:url(https://images3.imgbox.com/6a/be/i4avAAtX_o.png); background-size:cover; height:110px; width:110px; border-radius:100px; margin:10px 10px 10px 10px; position:absolute; filter:grayscale(10%) sepia(10%);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700]
close tab

played by

koding

he/him
August 24
Mesagoza
homosexual(?)
Art Student/Influencer
Civilian
❤️
0 height
0 height
who knows where the whims of fate may take us?
awards
5 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cristobal
Cristóbal Castillo
A Coordinated Ambush
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2023 3:46:20 GMT
Cristóbal Castillo Avatar

[attr="class","cristobal1"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

The sly craftsman laughs, running a hand through his hair but a single time.[break][break]
    "Following..? I prefer.. Enamored by fate." He maintains his playful countenance while his gaze remains practically glued between the two cameras. Cristóbal hadn't looked at the other directly since he sat. The dark-haired male was too preoccupied with making sure the interior lighting reflects the charismatic twinkle of his eye in just the right manner. It's not until the conversation advances does the Castillo opt to face the other. Feigning surprise yet again, brows raise, lips parting ever-so-slightly.[break][break]
    "Oh? So you know of me?" Lips curve upward into a gentle smile. "I'm honored." He catches their gaze briefly, before shifting his focus to the other's lips, then casually alternating his focus between the two. So far, Cristóbal gradually leaned closer to Mint. That is until the statement that follows. He leans backward, raising his free hand to gently prod at his lower lip while he ponders.[break][break]
    "Reclusive? Me? I would say that I'm the opposite. I decided to take a visit to Lilycove city and savor the local cuisine." His inflection becomes laced with honey when he nears the end of his response. Throughout the entire ordeal, not only was Mint's viewership rising, but Cristóbal's found a steep incline. The art student's digit glides against his lower lip in satisfaction.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"] [break]

[newclass=".cristobal1"]--accent:#bf7f43; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".cristobal1 blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".cristobal1 .icon"]background-image:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/236575846763069451/1062622495598981170/432.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".cristobal1 blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .cristobal1 blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .cristobal1 blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".cristobal1 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".cristobal1 .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".cristobal1 .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
A Coordinated Ambush
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2023 5:27:35 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","colorbar"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

"You believe in that stuff?" Mint prodded, eyes following whatever Cristobal was looking at, even looking ahead before back at the artist. He's unaware of anything more than what he could see in the surface: the archetype of a romantic, whimsy little artist. Eccentric in all the right ways. It's makings the chat move faster, and Mint can only laugh as he catches a few comments here and there. [break][break]

"A little~" he said, voice sing song. "Probably as much as what you know about me." he added as he offered his hand for a hand shake. He doesn't lean away when Cristobal does, but his lips curl further and further into a Cheshire like smile as he waits to see how far really the guy could commit while on camera. [break][break]

"Oh, really? How's it been so far?" he asked, perking up. His feed, after all, was mostly food he tried interspersed throughout different outfits and photoshoots he liked to set up around the city. "I was just talking about my fancy pop tart and how it's not boiling but perfectly warm." he said. For Mint's part, the moment he jumped in his chair to talk about food, his yes are solely on Cristobal. His feed comments skyrocket, with an assortment of cutesy emoji. "Here, try it, actually. We're all friends here, right?" he said, getting ahead of himself. Green eyes move towards his plate, practically forgetting the cameras, as he cut a corner piece for the other streamer.

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[newclass=".minty"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; border:20px solid #141414; background:#141414; border-radius:50px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty"]--accent:#94effa; --accent2:#f0ffc5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bg"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/bvgZ1Rv/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/h7pSrwb/image.png); height:375px; border-radius:30px 30px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .colorbar"]background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:30px; margin-top:-90px; position:absolute; width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main"]font:11px/15px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:20px 70px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 30px; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); font:10px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc b"]font:13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; font-style:italic; font-weight:600!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bottom"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/QPjr1Rg/image.png); height:128px; border-radius:0px 0px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar"]position:absolute; margin-left:125px; margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img"]filter:grayscale(1); margin-left:-3px; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .icon"]background-image:url(https://images3.imgbox.com/6a/be/i4avAAtX_o.png); background-size:cover; height:110px; width:110px; border-radius:100px; margin:10px 10px 10px 10px; position:absolute; filter:grayscale(10%) sepia(10%);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700]