awards
15 posts
part of
TAG WITH @louise
louise heidrich
lou's plotter
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2023 22:22:01 GMT
louise heidrich Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Montserrat+Alternates:600,700|Inconsolata:400,700|Roboto:400,400i,700]

[newclass=.unb-contain] --unb-accent-1:#495C45; [/newclass]

[attr="class","unb-contain"]
[attr="class","unb-img"]

[attr="class","unb-app"]

[attr="class","unb-body"]

friends

we're trapped and well concealed in secret places

forgive me if this is clunky because i haven't done a plotter in forever wahaha. but this is lou-- she runs a dojo and wellness center based out of rustboro city. she is a former international martial arts champion with family ties to the fighting-type gym in cianwood city. (nen-bedo is a martial art that i've made up but i planned for it to be a mix between tae kwan do and jiu jitsu-- the idea is it is slightly calmer than a traditional MMA/kickboxing sort of sport). [break][break]

lou is pretty easy to get along with, though she can be intense, at times. she has a lot of anger issues, and part of her learning nen-bedo and teaching it to others is her working through her problems in a healthy way, as opposed to just beating the snot out of people. she left johto and quit the professional sport circuit in order to find some peace, both inner and outer. she chose hoenn because the rent on her building is dirt cheap given the influx of apocalyptic behavior the world tends to throw at the region. she didn't realize she was jumping out of the frying pan and into the fire. [break][break]

some connections i can see her forming would be with potential personal training clients as well as prospective students of the dojo. she works at the gym as like front desk and maintenance as well so anyone who comes in to work out regularly would probably get to know her. she is solidly a civilian, though, and doesn't have any desire to get involved with the league/rocket conflict because in her mind she's done fighting battles.

[break][break]

seeking

employees, clients, friends

[attr="class","unb-credit"]SELKIE

[newclass=.unb-contain] width:520px; background-color:#fafafa; overflow:hidden; border:1px solid #d9d9d9; border-radius:5px; display:flex; flex-flow:column nowrap; align-items:center; justify-content:center; position:relative; [/newclass]

[newclass=.unb-img:before] content:''; position:absolute; width:500px; height:250px; background:url(https://image.ibb.co/mMY3io/3_copy.png); filter:invert(1); opacity:.1; left:0px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.unb-img] width:500px; height:250px; margin:10px 0px 11px 0px; position:relative; -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 5px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius: 5px; -moz-border-radius-topleft: 5px; -moz-border-radius-topright: 5px; border-top-left-radius: 5px; border-top-right-radius: 5px; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=.unb-app] width:50px; height:50px; display:flex; align-items:center; justify-content:center; background-color:#fafafa; position:absolute; top:240px; border-radius:100%; border:1px solid #D9D9D9; [/newclass]
[newclass=.unb-app a] font-size: 15px; background: var(--unb-accent-1)!important; text-decoration: none!important; display: flex; width: 30px; height: 30px; align-items: center; justify-content: center; border-radius: 100%; color: #fff; [/newclass]
[newclass=.unb-app a:before] content:'\ecb5'; font-family: "honeybee"!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.unb-body] width:520px; background-color:#f6f6f6; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.unb-body h1] margin:0px 0px; padding:25px 25px; display:flex; background-color:#eaeaea; flex-flow:column nowrap; outline:1px solid #d9d9d9; border:1px solid #fcfcfc; font:700 36px/36px montserrat alternates; color:#aaa; color:var(--unb-accent-1); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #fcfcfc, 1px -1px 0 #fcfcfc, -1px 1px 0 #fcfcfc, 1px 1px 0 #fcfcfc; [/newclass]
[newclass=.unb-body span] display:block; font:400 12px inconsolata; text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #fcfcfc, 1px -1px 0 #fcfcfc, -1px 1px 0 #fcfcfc, 1px 1px 0 #fcfcfc; text-transform:uppercase; color:#aaa; [/newclass]
[newclass=.unb-body div] padding:50px; text-align:justify; font:400 12px roboto; color:#9a9a9a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.unb-body div h2] margin:0px 10px; display:inline-block; background-color:#aaa; background-color:var(--unb-accent-1); padding:2px 10px; color:#F6F6F6; font:600 10px montserrat alternates; border-radius:2px; text-transform:lowercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.unb-body div b] font:700 12px montserrat alternates; color:var(--unb-accent-1); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #fcfcfc, 1px -1px 0 #fcfcfc, -1px 1px 0 #fcfcfc, 1px 1px 0 #fcfcfc; [/newclass]
[newclass=.unb-body div i] color:#bbb; border-bottom:1px solid var(--unb-accent-1);[/newclass]
[newclass=.unb-credit] font:bold 7px roboto; margin-left:450px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.unb-credit a] font:bold 7px roboto!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.unb-contain .th]font-family: "honeybee" !important;font-style: normal !important;font-weight: normal !important;font-variant: normal !important;text-transform: none !important;speak: none;line-height: 1;-webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased;-moz-osx-font-smoothing: grayscale; } @font-face { font-family: "honeybee";src:url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/7v31tyaf53kmcv7/honeybee.eot");src:url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/7v31tyaf53kmcv7/honeybee.eot?#iefix") format("embedded-opentype"),url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/awr1gt01c87aaxi/honeybee.woff") format("woff"),url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/hru9ka6dgfcgjg1/honeybee.ttf") format("truetype"),url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/xylorgamsf6fthx/honeybee.svg#honeybee") format("svg");font-weight: normal;font-style: normal;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
I wanna become a Pokémon!
awards
1,767 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
lou's plotter
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2023 23:09:56 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
I'd like to offer my girl Andrea for plots! I've been toying with the idea of Andrea trying to grow more physically fit as part of her personal quest to become a Pokemon (at least that's how she perceives it), so having a personal trainer for her would work really well. We could do anything from social threads where Louise helps her train, or missions that tie into the theme of getting swole.
close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
how bold I was, could be - will be - still am
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
lou's plotter
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2023 12:35:48 GMT
skyler dross Avatar
Lou caught my attention as soon as I saw her, seeing as I also have a blonde, temperamental, brawl-loving character. Skyler is a ship captain and a civilian who's been caught up in the whole league/rocket conflict for a number of reasons.

To be honest, Skyler needs more friends who are themselves not part of the conflict for those sweet, sweet slice of life threads. I'd love to plot out something with you! Feel free to DM me (owli) on discord - or we can just plot through here if you prefer.