1,174 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memo
Guillermo Marceliño
bright in the right light [cc]
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2023 22:45:55 GMT
Guillermo Marceliño Avatar
[attr="class","samjer"]
[attr="class","samjermain"]The new year rolls in with aplomb. The rift in Fortree’s belly twitches fitfully, spitting out flashes of light and warping the edges of time-space brighter than any ball drop.

But the city will be okay. It will not burn down overnight. The citizens are not reporting any suspicious or hostile activity-- none more so than the usual, that is.

They can’t quite take a vacation in the midst of all this chaos but Memo thinks they can at least take a break.

He’s only half awake, already lulled partially back to sleep by the warmth of the spring air and the steam rolling off the water. A fitful night of taking reports and worrying has gnawed a hole in his gut.

They’ve got a little secluded spot tucked into the mountain with a mahogany and brocade divider stitched with scenes of volcanoes and islands.

Memo drops his white fluffy towel and ties the strings on his swim trunks, dipping a toe in the water to test the temperature. “Ugh, I think I could live in this.”
[attr="class","samjertag"]
mission: new year new me
[attr="class","samjerpoke"]
[newclass=.samjer] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjer b] color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer i] color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjerpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2023 16:47:23 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

When was the last time he’d come out here?

…yeah, we don’t talk about that time.

Shoving those thoughts away, he watched in silent wonder as his boyfriend literally prepared to lower himself in the hot water, ready to get a soak in and just. Marinade in the hot water like some kind of oversized steak.

“You can. I’m melting,” he panted as he fanned himself—he hoped that nobody else would walk in on them, because today was a special day. A momentous day, even.

For he’d come here without a scarf on, no bandages, his neck exposed for the world—well, Frog, to see.

“Does it really have to be this hot?!”

close tab

played by

Ceej

Memo
He/him
August 26
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Homosexual
Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
it gets lonely in this gangster's paradise
awards
1,174 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memo
Guillermo Marceliño
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2023 16:57:01 GMT
[attr="class","samjer"]
[attr="class","samjermain"]Memo grinned and cracked an eye open, looking up at the beautiful figure that was his boyfriend. Steam dampened Alex’s hair and pressed it to his forehead; the heat and latent exposure redenned his cheeks, the color spreading down his neck and across the expanse of his collarbones.

Thoroughly mapped, well-loved, and oft-traveled, but no less miraculous, splendid, or rare.

“It’s a hot spring, honey,” he said, biting back a laugh, “it’s in the name.”

[newclass=.samjer] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjer b] color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer i] color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjerpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2023 1:32:48 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

The ugly noise that escaped him as he watched his boyfriend sink into the hot water without a single care in the world—

“Easy for you to say!” he went on with a cringe, finally sitting down—but not directly in the water, yet—just his legs up to his knees in the water (he was sitting at the edge).

“I feel like a piece of steaming bun,” he added a few moments later as he grabbed one of the towels and laid it over his lap.

“I don’t remember this place being this hot…”

close tab

played by

Ceej

Memo
He/him
August 26
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Homosexual
Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
awards
1,174 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memo
Guillermo Marceliño
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2023 15:44:41 GMT
[attr="class","samjer"]
[attr="class","samjermain"]“You don’t have to come all the way in, I suppose,” Memo offers, tilting his head with full concern, now. He looks up through the steam and frowns a little. “If I’d known you hated it so much I wouldn’t have bullied you into coming.”

In truth, he’d just thought they both needed a break, though that vacation that Alex seemed so desperately to want him to take was… simply not on the table.

Still. The opportunity was, you know, there. He reached over and squeezed Alex’s calf.

“You’re a sexy steamed bun.”
He couldn’t get it all out without laughing.

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2023 22:22:03 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

He was about to say something about the hot springs, but then bit his tongue because it involved one of his exes… and he knew that Memo had a particular jealous streak when it came to him talking about all the other guys that came before him.

“Oh, god, that was absolutely corny,” he chuckled, reaching down and giving him an affectionate noogie once he was done with the terrible attempt at a pick-up line.

“I just need to… get used to the heat, I guess. You know.”

He then felt his face turn fucking red, betraying him because. Well, there was a different kind of heat on his mind right now!

close tab

played by

Ceej

Memo
He/him
August 26
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Homosexual
Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
awards
1,174 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memo
Guillermo Marceliño
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2023 22:57:20 GMT
[attr="class","samjer"]
[attr="class","samjermain"]Memo laughed through the hair rustle and sat back, arms outstretched along the sides of the hot spring.

“You don’t have to go in all the way, you know. You can just dip your feet.”

And, besides, if he stayed out of the water, Memo could keep looking at him. It was a rarity to see him completely uncovered-- no scarf-- in the light of day.

He would never get tired of staring.

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2023 20:30:49 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“What do you think I’m doing right now?” he chuckled quietly as he wiggled his toes under the warm water. “You know I’m more of a cold-water kind of person—no, not in that way but I enjoy winter.”

The steam was hazing over the surface of the water, and he looked down at his partner.

“Hey… can you come closer?”

close tab

played by

Ceej

Memo
He/him
August 26
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Homosexual
Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
awards
1,174 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memo
Guillermo Marceliño
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2023 1:22:40 GMT
[attr="class","samjer"]
[attr="class","samjermain"]Memo chuckled hazily, one eyebrow lifting as he laughed, as if to say, yeah, I guess you are.

"Of course." He pushed off the bottom of the springpool and slotted into the space between Alex’s legs, resting his elbows on his thighs, smiling. “Hi, baby.”

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2023 1:10:37 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

Before Memo could even go so far as to speak even more once he’d finished moving from beside him to literally sitting in the space between his legs, he surprised the other by leaning down and pecking him on the forehead.

“I love you,” he breathed out for the briefest of moments—only instead of him hanging upside-down from a building he was just there, taking in all the little details he could distinguish (never mind if his view of his boyfriend was literally upside-down right now).

close tab

played by

Ceej

Memo
He/him
August 26
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Homosexual
Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
awards
1,174 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memo
Guillermo Marceliño
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2023 17:48:51 GMT
[attr="class","samjer"]
[attr="class","samjermain"]Memo’s face changed from lazy smile to something of a surprised sort of rapt attention, like he couldn’t quite believe anything that was happening to him, right then.

And, in a way, he really couldn’t.

Suffice to say he wasn’t going to leave it at that; he rose up out of the water to seal his lips against Alex’s, and if he shivered, it wasn’t all from the temperature change.

“I love you, too.”

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,778 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2023 4:50:06 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: