[attr="class","impress"]
[attr="class","me"]
[attr="class","bang"]
[attr="class","bang"]theme
[attr="class","bang"]mission: surviving spacetime

[attr="class","Revolution"][attr="class",rise"]

Take a deep breath.

Pretend you know what you're doing.

Look around you and assess the situation.

"I don't know what I'm doing." Comes a hushed whisper, a young woman desperate holding onto her Sylveon as they cower behind a large bush. What had began with going into the forest to check on the local ecosystem had become an unpleasant surprise as the sky was swallowed up by shades of purple and black.

Monstrous howls echo all around, thudding footsteps crunching fallen branches and leaves nearby. Though she can't see them, she knows that whatever is out there is most certainly larger than any normal pokemon she's ever encountered and most likely aggressive on sight.

"There's no signal..." Her phone is quickly shoved back into her pocket as soon as she gleans this bit of information, her heart pounding in her ears as she swallows a sob. Was this one of those... distortion things that had been warning her about? What was she supposed to do when she encountered such an anomaly again? Get out of the area as soon as possible?

"What do we do, Astra??"
BY MIZO.❉ OF WW
[attr="class","hanapoke"]
[attr="class","hanaparty"]

[newclass=.Revolution]width:240px;height:280px; overflow: auto; font: 10px Open Sans; text-align: justify; color: #f5f5f5; float: right; [/newclass]
[newclass=.impress]width: 180px; height: 270px; border: 5px solid #b19cd9; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/tg7D1bM.jpg'); float: left; margin: 0px 5px 0px 0px;transition: 0.3s all ease; transition-delay: 1s; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.impress:hover]width: 180px; height: 270px; border: 5px solid #ffffff; background-image: url("https://i.imgur.com/tg7D1bM.jpg");filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);float: left; margin: 0px 5px 0px 0px;transition: 0.3s all-ease; -webkit-transition: 0.3s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.impress:hover .me]transition:1s;margin-top:0px;[/newclass][googlefont=Monteserrat][googlefont=Open+Sans]
[newclass=.me]background-color:rgba(69, 69, 69, 0.8); font: bold 8px calibri; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;text-align: left; color:#fff;padding:10px;margin-top:270px;width:160px;transition:1s; height: 270px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bang]width: 120px; background-color: #242424; border: 1px solid #9e9e9e; float: center; margin: 10px; padding: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bang a]font:bold 7pt calibri[/newclass]
[newclass=.rise::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 5px;background-color: #b19cd9;border:solid 2px #535353;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rise::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color: #b19cd9;border: 5px solid #b19cd9;[/newclass][newclass=.hanapoke]width:50px;float:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaparty]background-color:#ededed;border:solid 5px #d4d4d4;padding:4px;width:27px;height:27px;border-radius:40px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,317 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
swirl || c
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2023 15:34:02 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]"Well, guys. We're not in Kansas anymore."[break][break]

With looking for Palkia, Isaac figured he might as well try to find signs of Dialga. He was huge, blue, made of steel, and was literally known for being too loud for the timestream. How hard it could it be to find the damn thing?[break][break]

The answer was very. Especially when the routes by Littleroot Town had turned into Jurassic Park when Isaac wasn't paying attention.[break][break]

Okay, so it was a space-time rift. They'd been less common and stable in Hoenn as of late, but they still had a tendency to pop up at the worst of times. If anything, it should have been a sign that Isaac was on the right trail. That didn't make it any less annoying when he took one step onto a route and suddenly everything felt Different.[break][break]

His Aerodactyl took to the skies above, in case he had ended up in prehistory. His Galarian Yamask floated behind him, keeping an eye out for signs of antiquity. His Hisuian Growlithe took the path in front of him, sniffing out any pre-modernity. There were three eras of ancient Pokemon currently falling in step with Isaac as they embarked on their hunt, curious just where in the timeline they ended up.[break][break]

Clearly, Caesar was the first to find something. The Growlithe's ears perked up and his nose went twitching as a secent, familiar yet unfamiliar, hit his nose. He let out an excitable yip, then went charging off into the treeline with such excitement that Isaac practically tripped over himself in his own attempts to follow.[break][break]

Look out, Lumia! The past is coming for you!

[break][break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST /

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

myriascope

lumie
she / her
December 16
oldale town
undetermined
florist
civilian
We've got the time to take the world and make it better than it ever was
awards
84 posts
lumia peura DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lumia
lumia peura
swirl || c
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2023 7:53:03 GMT
lumia peura Avatar
swirl
DON'T HOLD YOUR BREATH
[attr="class","impress"]
[attr="class","me"]
[attr="class","bang"]

Oh, the sheer panic that courses through her veins when she sees Astra's ears perk up. A part of her wishes to scrabble away but the other half of her brain screams that there are more creatures waiting for her to come running out of those bushes.

This is it! She has to stand her ground and fight! She can do this! She has to do this if she wants to get out alive!

But then she meets the gaze of an unfamiliar pokemon, her body freezing in place whilst her Sylveon latches her ribbons onto her wrist.

"I'm not edible! Please! I don't taste good! I swear!!"
BY MIZO.❉ OF WW

[newclass=.Revolution]width:240px;height:280px; overflow: auto; font: 10px Open Sans; text-align: justify; color: #f5f5f5; float: right; [/newclass]
[newclass=.impress]width: 180px; height: 270px; border: 5px solid #b19cd9; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/tg7D1bM.jpg'); float: left; margin: 0px 5px 0px 0px;transition: 0.3s all ease; transition-delay: 1s; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.impress:hover]width: 180px; height: 270px; border: 5px solid #ffffff; background-image: url("https://i.imgur.com/tg7D1bM.jpg");filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);float: left; margin: 0px 5px 0px 0px;transition: 0.3s all-ease; -webkit-transition: 0.3s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.impress:hover .me]transition:1s;margin-top:0px;[/newclass][googlefont=Monteserrat][googlefont=Open+Sans]
[newclass=.me]background-color:rgba(69, 69, 69, 0.8); font: bold 8px calibri; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;text-align: left; color:#fff;padding:10px;margin-top:270px;width:160px;transition:1s; height: 270px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bang]width: 120px; background-color: #242424; border: 1px solid #9e9e9e; float: center; margin: 10px; padding: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rise::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 5px;background-color: #b19cd9;border:solid 2px #535353;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rise::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color: #b19cd9;border: 5px solid #b19cd9;[/newclass][newclass=.hanapoke]width:50px;float:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaparty]background-color:#ededed;border:solid 5px #d4d4d4;padding:4px;width:27px;height:27px;border-radius:40px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,317 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
swirl || c
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2023 5:13:36 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]Caesar blinked rapidly, though the gesture was invisible behind his thick mop of fur. He didn't know much about the mysterious white haired girl was saying. But she said good! And that was all Caesar needed to hear! The Growlithe's ears perked up, and he started excitedly jumping around in a circle. Yes! Good indeed! Very good! This was good! He was good![break][break]

A gentle hand on his flank stopped him. It was none other than Balor, the Galarian Yamask shaking her head pensively. It was plain to the ghost, a more spiritually and emotionally-attuned creature, that no, this wasn't a good boy getting pets situation. As she shook her head, Caesar sighed, ears and tail drooping from disappointment.[break][break]

Disappointment gave way to pensive curiosity. The Growlithe turned to the mysterious white haired girl, head tilted expectantly. He couldn't ask any questions, but he sure could bark![break][break]

Yes. Clearly this would explain everything.

[break][break]

[break]

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

myriascope

lumie
she / her
December 16
oldale town
undetermined
florist
civilian
awards
84 posts
lumia peura DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lumia
lumia peura
swirl || c
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2023 13:46:25 GMT
lumia peura Avatar
swirl
don't hold your breath
[attr="class","impress"]
[attr="class","me"]
[attr="class","bang"]

The more she watches how this strange pokemon reacts to her words, the more convinced she grows of this little pupper trying to send her to her demise. Barking this loudly? When there are other monsters around? Is it trying to call for backup? Then what about the Yamask beside it?

She chokes up, unable to understand the barking nor able to find a voice to silence it. Having sensed her trainer on the verge of breaking down, Astra carefully takes her hands with her feelers, trying her best to listen to the strange little one. And failing rather miserably.

Perhaps, it would be best if she tried to explain their situation, the Sylveon trying to convey the whole notion of being lost as best as she can. But really, how sure can they be that they'll find any help from these two?
BY MIZO.❉ OF WW

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
awards
4,317 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
swirl || c
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2023 2:42:03 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]At the mention of being lost, Caesar's ears perked up. He was great at helping lost things get found! It was like he was born to show up today! The little Growlithe barked once, trotted excitedly in a circle, and then barked again. He then lunged for the girl's hand, hoping to take it and lead her to safety-[break][break]

Bonk. A gentle bap on the head from the Galarian Yamask got her all too cheerful companion to settle down for a moment. She held up both of her hands, to show that she didn't mean any harm, and then gestured to the treeline that she and her companion had emerged from. She pointed at the mysterious human that they had met. She pointed at herself.[break][break]

And then she offered a hand, prepared to guide them through the forest so they wouldn't need to be so scared.[break][break]

Caesar's big, warm eyes poked out from his curly mop of hair. If Sylveon was trying to convey confusion and disorientation, Caesar was trying to convey pure, innocent trustingness. He wasn't 100% sure how to solve all of their problems, but at least he could bring them to Isaac. Isaac always knew what to do![break][break]

~~~~[break][break]

"Realtalk, Horus? I have no idea what I'm doing."

[break][break]

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

myriascope

lumie
she / her
December 16
oldale town
undetermined
florist
civilian
awards
84 posts
lumia peura DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lumia
lumia peura
swirl || c
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2023 5:32:50 GMT
lumia peura Avatar
swirl
don't hold your breath
[attr="class","impress"]
[attr="class","me"]
[attr="class","bang"]

If she hasn't been eaten so far, then she can only take her chances in following these strange pokemon that have been trying (rather unsuccessfully) to convey their intents to her. Sniffling, she tries to rub away her pooling tears, forcing herself back to her feet as she follows Astra's lead.

"Where did you even come from?"

The past? Some cave in the present? A portal to the future? She can barely keep up with any of the strange happenings in Hoenn, if she has to be real. All she knows is if they're somewhat capable of doing things, then she should probably leave them to their own devices or rely on them.
BY MIZO.❉ OF WW

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
awards
4,317 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
swirl || c
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2023 6:51:04 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]Unfortunately, if the Pokemon were having a hard time communicating their intents, they'd have an even harder time sharing where they came from. Caesar just tilted his head, tongue lolling from his mouth as he gave up on even trying to join the conversation.[break][break]

Once more, Balor needed to take care of business. She sighed, facepalming slightly, before turning to point in the direction they had traveled up until now. Wait. Was it just her, or did the way back seem cast in shadow?[break][break]

The Yamask's eyes scanned upward, at which point she noticed an Aerodactyl flying overhead. She held up a finger, then flew up to get the Aerodactyl's attention. Caesar proceeded to roll around in the grass as he waited, far less concerned with the current situation than either his teammates or their new friends.[break][break]

Maybe he was right to feel that way. There was no more need to fear; Isaac was here! He hopped of the Aerodactyl's back as it swooped down, rolling through a graceful landing in the surrounding grass. "Sheesh, Caesar," he said, equal parts exasperated and amused by his own Pokemon's antics. "I know I told you to hurry up and take a look around, but you didn't have to take me that seriously! Now, whatcha find?"[break][break]

Rolling up from the ground, Caesar dashed up to Lumia's side. A few barks in her direction made it clear just what, or who, Caesar was referring to. While the winning smile on Isaac's face held up, the easygoing amusement in his eyes gave way to a flash of concern. "And here I thought I was the only guy here," he mused, giving her a once-over to make sure she wasn't hurting. "Now what brings you to a place like this?"

[break]

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights