she/her
July 6
Accumula Town
Bisexual
Spy
Grunt
10 height
10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
89 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sylviacousteau
Sylvia Cousteau
COUSTEAU, SYLVIA
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2023 10:57:47 GMT
Sylvia Cousteau Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","freiwant"]
[attr="class","freiwant1"]
[attr="class","freiwanttop"]
[attr="class","freiwanttop1"]- □ x

YOU'RE ALL THAT I SEE

[attr="class","freiwantimg"]

[attr="class","freiwantinfo"]

namesylvia cousteau
pronounsshe/her
agetwenty-seven
orientationbi
played byjunkohz

[attr="class","freiwantmid"]CHARACTER FACTION team rocket

[attr="class","freiwantmid"]CHARACTER RANK grunt

[attr="class","freiwantmid"]FACE CLAIM jack-o from guilty gear

[attr="class","freiwanttop"]ABOUT THE CHARACTER

[attr="class","freiwantbot"]

[break]

[break][break]

PERSONALITY: [break][break]

peppy, cheerful, energetic, motivated [break][break]

HISTORY: [break][break]

sylvia grew up in a poor household in unova, having spent a good majority of her time by herself as both parents remained busy with keeping a roof over their heads. She was considered the "weird kid" in class for being generally soft-spoken and how she carried herself, having spent many recess periods just roaming around nearby woods and getting into trouble just because of her lack of attention or care for the rules. There was a love of the world and everything about just living in her eyes. the beauty of not knowing anything about it and finding joys in things most might take for granted. Sylvia met her first Pokemon, a Sewaddle, there and began her love of Bugs. She fell in with the wrong crowd who encouraged her to get into trouble for their amusement, which she did mainly due to being under the guise of them being friends, and a real friend would do what their friends told them, right? [break][break]

The gang eventually grew up and joined Rocket, with her tagging along because of not knowing what to really do. She found the work a little hard to do, but she was kind of ditzy, so not really any kind of heavy assignments. The kind of "sit outside and shock anybody you see not wearing a uniform." During a mission outing, a friend in one of the groups intentionally blocked an escape route through a cave by causing it to collapse with her Levanny still inside. Sylvia was distraught but nobody seemed to really care because it was considered a lowly Pokemon due to its typing. She spent many a day sulking the loss of her only real friend. [break][break]

After being a recluse for days and subsequent punishment, somewhere in her head, she started trying to rationalize everything she went through. From the beginnings of having almost nothing as a kid to the loss of a beloved pokemon. How people were so content with themselves that they'd look over things are just incredible once you take the time to learn about them instead of walking over it. She dove back into the storybooks she used to read when she was a kid. The ones where bad things happened to people to make them stronger. So in her currently muddled mind, she started thinking, "I struggled because I'm weak. So if I continue, I'll be like the heroes!" [break][break]

The girl started taking her duties more seriously, but the reports of her in action were still showing a somewhat concerning side of herself. Out of nowhere, she'd come up with some move or action that would be either a chance success or inopportune. But she was stealing, threatening, even beating with a smile on her face. She wasn't crazy, just excited at the prospect of becoming strong enough so the bad things would stop. [break][break]

After some time spent thinking to herself, the girl reflected on her time spent with Team Rocket. Yes, stealing pokemon was bad, but she was in far too deep to really fully remove herself from the organization. Yeah, she could surrender and hopefully get to keep her life, but then what purpose had she been willing to just throw away? Thoughts in her odd little head would warp around and around until sylvia finally reached another epitome! And this one was a greater one than the old one! [break][break]

"If I can't become a hero, then I just have to make some other people struggle and grow strong! Then they'll be able to play the hero and do what I wanna do!" [break][break]

FUN FACTS: [break][break]

• sylvia comes up with nicknames for everyone she meets and will almost never change it once picked
  • she loves pokemon that are seen as disgusting or crude, such as trubbish or muk
  • The girl obsesses over literature and does her best to emulate themes of it into her vocabulary
  • she's unnaturally peppy and sometimes empty headed, but when serious, there's a distinct aggression in her tone that is almost never seen
[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Pragati Narrow:400,700][googlefont=Inconsolata][googlefont=Quattrocento Sans:400,700]
[newclass=.freiwant]padding:9px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#282828;text-align:justify;width:430px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwant1]background-color:#222222;padding:15px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttop]background-color:#111111;color:#eeeeee;font:10px Inconsolata;letter-spacing:.3px;padding:15px;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttop1]color:#60495a;float:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantimg]padding:6px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#1e1e1e;height:86px;width:86px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantimg img]height:86px;width:86px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantinfo]background-color:#1e1e1e;padding:14px;border:solid 1px #191919;margin-left:105px;height:70px;font:12px Quattrocento Sans;text-transform:lowercase;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantinfo b]color:#60495a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantinfo table]margin:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantmid]border:solid 1px #191919;padding:14px;background-color:#1e1e1e;font:12px Inconsolata;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantmid b]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#60495a;padding-right:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantmid a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#dddddd;padding-right:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantbot]border:solid 1px #191919;padding:24px;background-color:#1e1e1e;font:11px Inconsolata;letter-spacing:.3px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantbot b]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#60495a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantbot a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
COUSTEAU, SYLVIA
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2023 7:48:22 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]WELCOME TO HOENN!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

congratulations on being accepted! ensure that you have read the site rules and view the getting started page should you require some guidance for the beginning of your journey. we hope you enjoy your stay in hoenn![break][break]

[break][break]
your character will begin with 50 pokedollars & 5 pokeballs,[break]which you can add to your personal computer (PC).

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]REMINDERS:

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks2"]FACE CLAIMS

MEMBER DIRECTORY

CREATE YOUR PC

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights