2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
make a deal with god [c]
POSTED ON May 9, 2023 18:41:33 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[attr="class","angelocam"]
Colour him surprised. How'd he end up sitting at a bar with , drinking and talking about movies between business talk?

Not like Angelo was complaining.

He enjoyed the unexpected curveballs life liked to throw now and again, even the ones that seemed utterly mundane, such as this.   

Heist moves are alright. Fun. Just too neatly packaged for me, you know?

Actually, Angelo can't remember that last time he'd seen a film. They weren't big television watchers on the Sotally Tober. 

I don't think the Registeel temple will have much of that flashy heist atmosphere,” he says, voice roughened an edge after a sip of whisky. “But you let us know when you're good to go, and we'll make things official.

They could always dangle Katherine through the tomb roof on a wire, if she wanted more of a heist-like thrill. Skyler was good with knots.

[newclass=.angelocam] [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam b] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam i] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]