TAG WITH @hailee
Hailee Jacobs
Exhilaration[M/C]
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2023 9:06:00 GMT
Hailee Jacobs Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","hails1"]
[attr="class","body"]

Hailee was so excited she could barely contain herself. First of all, ever since the Littleroot conflict on D-Day everything had been a shit a show. As the world slowly resumed to normal Hailee found herself in an awkward position. She felt like her responsibilities were too much for her as of late. But she was also in a place where, if she didn't step up to do them then who would?[break][break]

It was left her in this constant state of inner turmoil. On one hand, she just wanted a regular life. To finish school, get an internship, enjoy life with her boyfriend, and eventually see success in her dream career. But then she was reminded of the oath she took and the relationships she's made recently and the people she wanted to protect.[break][break]

She was torn between an easy carefree life and the potential for something greater.[break][break]

For now though, she wouldn't have to worry about that because for the first time in forever, she had a steamy date with her hot boyfriend. With her luck she managed to score them some tickets to the Hot Springs in Lavaridge Town. She'd heard many many good things about their services here so she figured it would be a good experience.[break][break]

It was like their own little secret getaway. A vacation that they desperately deserved. Hailee, being the adorable passenger princess she was today happily tapped her hands on her lap as Noah drove them to their destination. "So, what do you want to do first after we check in at the hotel?" She asked as she pulled out her phone to scroll through some options. [break][break]

"We can go to the Hot Springs right away, or take a look at the Sauna?" she said as she tapped an acrylic nail against her chin. "Hmm, a massage could be nice too and I heard their hot rock therapy is to die for." she continued, "I recommend eating later though. I know, who am I right?" she giggled, "But hear me out, you know how they say not to get in the pool after you eat? I imagine it's the same here."[break][break]

Hailee placed her phone on her lap as she turned to glance over at Noah. "Annnd those are our options." she said before a wicked glint formed in her eyes. "That is unless you want to have your dessert early." she said with a smirk as she leaned close to him and whispered in his ear, "I don't mind either way." she said with a soft chuckle before kissing his ear and leaning back in her seat.
[break][break]

[break][break]

NOTES

🌟 mission: new year, new me (cc)[break]
🌟 outfit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".hails1"]--accent:#dea992;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hails1 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hails1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".hails1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".hails1 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".hails1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hails1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hails1 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hails1 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hails1 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hails1 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Zero

NoNo
He/Him
September 23rd
Castelia City
Heterosexual
Sous-Chef
Cadet
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
182 posts
Noah Camus DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noahcamus
Noah Camus
Exhilaration[M/C]
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2023 6:28:31 GMT
Noah Camus Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","noah4"]
[attr="class","mainnoah"]

With everything that had happened in the past few months it had felt like Noah had aged over 30 years, his body was tired, his brain was tired, it was like "tired" had become a new organ inside his body. Sure good things had happened to him but for every good thing seven stressful ones happened, it was crazy. [break][break]

He had began questioning his motives and reason of joining the Rangers. He wanted to protect people, of that he was sure but the people he wanted to protect were the ones he loved. It had become exceedingly obvious that the people that ran the Rangers really didn't care about the majority of their people, throwing them into the line of fire like they were pawns at a large game of civilization. There was more turmoil brewing inside his mind about that but currently this was not the time to think about the grim and dark.[break][break]

Today he had the chance of a life time and he was't letting it go to waste, perhaps make the day into a week, who would eve stop them? He was sure the others could keep the HQ without burning it down. "Food! Is there food!? Like cann we get served while we're i the hot springs? That has to be an option for real!?" The last time he had bee here he clashed with a Team Rocket member ad ever really got to experience the hot springs.[break][break]

"I'm about to accept all those options. We should make this our whole week honestly, you, me and peaceful relaxing times." Noah was really trying not to break character with Hailee's teasing while he was driving but it was becoming near impossible as he kept imagining her. Noah would move the hand he had holding the shift towards her thighs in one smooth motion. "What kind of cook would I be if I declined to try a little dessert?" He'd say trying to crack a sly smile. "There should be a stop nearby Miss Hailee, would that be your order?"[break][break]

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.noah4] --accent: #9d1a3a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.noah4] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.noah4 .mainnoah] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.noah4 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.noah4 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.noah4 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.noah4 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.noah4 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.noah4 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.noah4 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.noah4 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.noah4 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.noah4 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.noah4 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.noah4 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.noah4 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SailorArti

Lin
She/Her
March 5th
Castelia City
Pansexual
Model / Art + Design Student
Ranger
The hardest thing, I'm too selfless to leave~
awards
179 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hailee
Hailee Jacobs
Exhilaration[M/C]
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2023 23:13:57 GMT
Hailee Jacobs Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","hails1"]
[attr="class","body"]

Noah's smooth movement caught Hailee off guard, but it was a welcomed surprise. She watered with glittering eyes as his hand moved from the gear shift to her thigh in one fluid movement. His firm grip on her thigh ignited a warm tingling sensation in her lower belly that threatened Hailee to lose her cool and pounce on him at that exact moment. 'That wouldn't be safe though Hails. Relax' she thought to herself.[break][break]

"What kind of cook would I be if I declined to try a little dessert?" Noah replied with a coy smile. Ever since they'd been together Noah had gotten progressively more and more charming in more ways than one. It was fun watching her little golden retriever work his way out of his shell. And it was all for her and her alone. It also was satisfying to know that he wanted her just as badly as she wanted him. [break][break]

"There should be a stop nearby Miss Hailee, would that be your order?" Hailee cocked a curious eyebrow at her boyfriend before a mischievous grin formed on her lips. "Oooh, I don't know." she said suddenly feeling the need to tease him. "They say eating dessert before dinner ruins your appetite." Hailee said as she turned towards him.[break][break]

A slender finger rested on the corner of her lips as it pushed them up slightly in a thoughtful and flirty pout. "Then again, when was I ever a stickler for the rules?" she grinned. "Let's do it." she continued, "That is, if you can handle it." Who would she be if she didn't offer some bratty talkback to her partner? Not Hailee mother fuckin' Jacobs, that's for sure.
[break][break]

[break][break]

NOTES

🌟 outfit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".hails1 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hails1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".hails1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hails1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hails1 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hails1 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Zero

NoNo
He/Him
September 23rd
Castelia City
Heterosexual
Sous-Chef
Cadet
awards
182 posts
Noah Camus DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noahcamus
Noah Camus
Exhilaration[M/C]
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2023 21:08:59 GMT
Noah Camus Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","noah4"]

For the first time in a while the two of them were allowed to let loose, from work from family, from the world. The car ride itself was already freeing enough. His happiness matched how he was as a child on Christmas, it was just that this time his gift could be unwrapped early. He had to scan every single sign on the road to find a spot where he could stop and park the car safely, despite his wants and needs safety did come first in this situation.[break][break]

Having the person you had grown both physically and mentally with being the one you loved was something that Noah never thought he'd have in his life. A high school sweetheart, the girl next door, love at first sight, to Noah, Hailee was all of those things and much more. She was the woman that knew him best, the one that stayed with him through the rough times but also the best times, she indeed knew him in every single way and it showed in the way she teased him, he loved every single second of it. [break][break]

Trying to keep his eyes on the road while Hailee teased him had suddenly become the hardest task he ever had in his life. "We can figure out a way to make the dessert be the teaser to the main course? I believe in us." Noah's eyes would light up like fire works, the sign he had been looking for all this time. "Let's find out!" He'd say turning on the blinker and pulling to the right to a nice spot. [break][break]

With the car safely parked, Noah could finally put his full attention towards Hailee. Her flirty pout already making everything worth it. "Sooooooo how about you teach me how to not follow so many rules then!?" Noah would speak trying to tease a little as a reply. "Do mind that I am a visual learner." Leaning closer to her and placing his hands on Hailee's waist. "Finding out if I can handle it is half the fun." He'd whisper to her while moving for a kiss. [break][break]

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

[newclass=.noah4] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.noah4 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.noah4 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.noah4 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.noah4 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.noah4 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.noah4 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.noah4 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.noah4 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.noah4 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.noah4 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SailorArti

Lin
She/Her
March 5th
Castelia City
Pansexual
Ranger
awards
179 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hailee
Hailee Jacobs
Exhilaration[M/C]
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2023 6:39:42 GMT
Hailee Jacobs Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","hails1"]
[attr="class","body"]

It didn't take long for Noah to find a secluded space for them to pause their little journey and park. Hailee was practically buzzing with excitement at this point. It was taking everything in her to stayed glued to her seat instead of pouncing on him. This was such a fantasy moment. Despite how she'd been when she was younger, doing scandalous things while in a car wasn't one of them. [break][break]

"Sooooooo how about you teach me how to not follow so many rules then!?" Noah asked as he turned towards her. Hailee could see the playful glint in those beautiful green eyes of his. The blonde bit her lip as many different scenarios flashed through her mind all of which would ultimately involve them tangled up in each other's embrace. [break][break]

"Do mind that I am a visual learner." he added and Hailee laughed. "Right right, that won't be a problem." she replied with twinkling eyes. "Finding out if I can handle it is half the fun." Noah whispered to her as he leaned in for a kiss. "Don't worry..." Hailee replied as she hovered near his lips. She teased him as their lips gently brushed against one another but she still withheld the kiss. "I'll go nice and slow for you." [break][break]

With a grin she pulled on his shirt to bring him closer to her before slyly stealing a kiss away from him. When their lips touched Hailee felt that familiar tingle of electricity between the two before it was replaced by the ignited heat within her. She swiftly pushed herself closer to him as she parted his lips to deepen the kiss. [break][break]

Their panting breaths slowly began to synchronize as they continued to embrace. The only sounds coming from their slight movements and their kissing as they continued, their steamy kisses beginning to fog up the windows of the car. Hailee giggled as broke their kiss to gently tug on Noah's bottom lip with her teeth before moving and planting warm kisses along his jaw. She moved meticulously as she continued to leave a trail of kisses down his neck before reaching down toward Noah's seat and pulling the handle to push his seat back to give her more room.[break][break]

"Don't mess up my clothes." was the only warning she gave as she flashed Noah a knowing wink before brushing her hair to the side and licking her lips. Practiced hands reached for the buckle on his pants before she flashed him another look. "Pay close attention." she grinned. [break][break]

****[break][break]

Hailee was still giggling over their little flirtatious escapades here in the car. All in all it was a fun experience. Definitely not the most comfortable though. "I think my back is gonna feel that for a while." she laughed as she continued to fix her appearance up in the mirror on the dashboard. Noah had a way about him that made Hailee feel so comfortable. She almost felt like how she did back in high school when breaking the rules was so thrilling. "How was your first lesson?" she asked him with a confident and cheeky smirk. She already knew he had enjoyed it. But teasing him and hearing it from his mouth wouldn't hurt.
[break][break]

[break][break]

NOTES

🌟 outfit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Zero

NoNo
He/Him
September 23rd
Castelia City
Heterosexual
Sous-Chef
Cadet
awards
182 posts
Noah Camus DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noahcamus
Noah Camus
Exhilaration[M/C]
POSTED ON May 2, 2023 4:26:10 GMT
Noah Camus Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","noah4"]

Well, it seemed like Noah really was about to take part in the best car ride of his life. As soon as their lips met and he was pulled towards here everything simply became a blur of amazing chemicals, he heard her tell to be careful with her clothes, he felt her essence, every breath and every movement. At some point he even imagined how bad it would be for their careers if they were to get caught but nothing could stop his youthful joy.[break][break]

***[break][break]

Noah would try to stretch himself out from all the awkward angles of the car. "I think my back is also in the same boat as yours right now. I really hope those hot springs help us out, after all there is always the return trip." Noah would teasingly wink towards Hailee but the wink would slowly turn into a pained look as he kept stretching, the ever so smooth Noah.[break][break]

As he fixed his seat and clothes to a comfortable state so he could go back to driving in the safest way possible. "How was your first lesson?" Hailee's question would make the Ranger blush as he reversed the car trying to hide a flustered smile. "I... Uh... Hmmm I think it was one of the best lessons I've ever had." He'd speak up trying to not laugh at the next part of his reply. "But I do think I will need some reminders and perhaps some... Homework? Extra curricular activities? Home tutelage?" He knew very well Hailee would understand what he was trying to insinuate here. [break][break]

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

close tab

played by

SailorArti

Lin
She/Her
March 5th
Castelia City
Pansexual
Ranger
awards
179 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hailee
Hailee Jacobs
Exhilaration[M/C]
POSTED ON May 2, 2023 13:32:17 GMT
Hailee Jacobs Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","hails1"]
[attr="class","body"]

"I... Uh... Hmmm I think it was one of the best lessons I've ever had." Noah said as he started the engine once more. Hailee stole a quick glance at him and noticed his flushed cheeks and smiled to herself. "But I do think I will need some reminders and perhaps some... Homework? Extra curricular activities? Home tutelage?"[break][break]

Hailee's hand paused as she was applying lip gloss in the car's mirror. Her eyes were wide in surprise before she busted out laughing. Her whole frame shook as her body was wracked in a fit of giggles. "Hah..." Hailee said as she clutched her stomach. "My stomach hurts," she whimpered after a moment of intense laughter.[break][break]

Trying to collect herself she gently wiped away the tears from the corner of her eyes. "Yeah, I think that can be arranged." Hailee said as her voice quivered while she resisted the urge to laugh again. "I still have plenty of tricks up my sleeve." she said as she flashed a bright grin at him. "You still have much to learn young padawan."
[break][break]

[break][break]

NOTES

🌟 outfit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]