twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,830 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
vindication
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2023 7:45:51 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","alexanderbase"]
[attr="class","alexander1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","alexanderimg"]

[attr="class","alexander2"]

we could, is what he wants to say. how easy it would be for them to just disappear as they once had to live a life he always dreamed of having.[break][break]

but they can't.[break][break]

"i'm sorry that we can't."[break][break]

he says as his hand smooths over undros' scales.[break][break]

"but i would have liked that, too. more than anything else."[break][break]

[attr="class","alexander3"]
[attr="class","alexanderpoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.alexanderbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d49736;[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexanderbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexander1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexanderimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexanderimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexander2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexanderpoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.alexanderpoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.alexander2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexander2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexander3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
2,608 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
vindication
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2023 2:48:07 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
and thus reality catches up with them - all too soon, all too painfully. "don't be sorry," she says. too much joy has spilled over her now. even the burdening weight of the world has lessened with his return. 

"it is what it is," she adds wistfully, repeating fond words of sophie morningstar's. 

"tell me - now that you're back, what will you do?" die all over again for a region that never mourned him properly? that allowed his image to be twisted and strangled by his friend, ?
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,830 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
vindication
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2023 10:32:16 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]

"it is what it is."[break][break]

what a wise saying from sophie morningstar. he remembers hearing it for the first time while preparing for lilycove. it had been the first and last time hearing it.[break][break]

until now, that is.[break][break]

"to be honest with you, i'm not too sure."[break][break]

he admits with a small smile.[break][break]

"i have to find my place in this world again."[break][break]

[newclass=.alexanderbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexander1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexanderimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexanderimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexander2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.alexander3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
2,608 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
vindication
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2023 1:59:12 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
"i think that's good," she finally decides. he doesn't have the same duties, the same expectations. he doesn't have the same shackles to this world he once did. and maybe that's awful, being isolated and marooned like that. 

"just know that i'm here, alex. i'll tell you all of it - everything - soon. i promise. just...i need to sort some things out first, okay?"
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,830 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
vindication
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2023 8:06:40 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]

he had been shackled his whole life to expectations from his family, his city, and later the region, so to be free of most of that feels liberating in an odd and twisted way. it almost makes him feel guilty.[break][break]

he does, however, feel guilty when he reaches out for her once more. to feel the warmth of her skin against his, to trace the curves of her jaw.[break][break]

but he remembers. he knows. what once could have been will never come to be.[break][break]

"take all the time you need, freya."[break][break]

his smile wanes as the sun descends behind him.[break][break]

"...i should get going."[break][break]

[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights