‹ oiran's palace › [base]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2023 0:38:55 GMT
Deleted Avatar
GUARDIAN POKEMON: SUMI'S PRIZED MILTANK, DRESSED LIKE A GEISHA - MAKEUP AND ALL. 

'MECHANICS': ATTEMPT TO MAKE THE OIRAN BLUSH. FULLY SOCIAL INTERACTIONS - MUST INTERACT WITH THE 'OIRAN' MILTANK AND IF SHE DEEMS YOUR PRAISE/APPROACH WORTHY, SHE WILL GIFT YOU WITH THE REAL FLAG.

DECORATIONS: Tapestry art, sets of traditional clothes for base visitors (you MUST wear the traditional shoes at least to not sully the floors), pokemon dolls seated in tiers like traditional Japanese dolls, incense sticks burning at all times to make the room smell florally and welcoming, a large veil of expensive beads keeping the 'oiran' from direct view - only able to see her and her fan's silhouette from your position in front of the beads.

TRAPS: FAKE FLAG, you may only get the REAL FLAG if you appease the OIRAN (MILTANK) through social interactions. She will not fight. Any combat will have you kicked out immediately.
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,776 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2023 6:31:17 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]All things considered, this secret base seemed pretty mild. All of the recent secret bases she'd visited required you to interact with the pokemon present just to get a proper flag. There wasn't any real puzzles to solve or obstacles course to overcome - And perhaps, that would speak volumes of the kinds of personalities these people had.[break][break]

"Your palace is really pretty, but none of it is as intriguing as the beauty you hide."[break][break]

No, really. With the curtain that separates them, she's a little curious as to what the shadows behind are hiding. But alas, she won't get to catch a glimpse of the elusive beauty, only being spared a glimpse of a Miltank's hoof as she holds out a flag for her to take.[break][break]

"I await the day you deem me worthy of laying an eye upon your beauty, oiran." She bows, taking hold of the flag and tucking it away.[break][break]

Maybe someday.
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"]base flag obtained!

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/zU3xbnI.png);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/zU3xbnI.png);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2023 16:35:19 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Ah, what a charming setup. Gaultier respected the wishes of the base owner and carefully switched out his shoes as not to mark up the floor. As he approached, he knelt politely at the partition and flashed a charming smile to the figure just beyond the veil. It seemed this suited the fantasy of a private geisha audience. If Gaultier could flatter the Miltank on the other side, then it seemed he'd be successful. Wringing out all his charm, Gaultier carefully spoke to the Miltank on the other side.

"My, it's a shame that you're forced to stand behind that partition, to hide your beauty from the world is a sin unto itself, mon douce mystère. (my sweet mystery.)"

It seemed his dabble into Kalosian allowed a flush to form upon the Miltank's face. She offered the flag to Gaultier, and he bowed his head in thanks to the creature beyond the veil. With the flag secured, he politely took his leave.

PROMPT COMPLETE: ENTER A SECRET BASE OWNED BY A LEAGUE MEMBER
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,328 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2023 18:38:47 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]Holy cow. Today's challenge was . . . well, a holy cow.[break][break]

Now, Isaac was no stranger to sweet talk. But grand, flowery declarations? That was unfamiliar territory for him. Isaac rolled a few phrases around in his brain, trying to see what felt right. Ugh. Mind poetry was hard. If he was going to try this challenge, he'd try doing it the Isaac way!

"Big fan you've got there. And luckily for you, an even bigger one's arrived."[break][break]

Isaac could feel the cold breeze from that joke. Puns truly were the lowest form of humor. Needless to say, with a shrug, Isaac turned to make his way out of the base.[break][break]

He didn't expect to be stopped by his own Pokemon. Buffaloman strode forward, the Paldean Tauros clearing his throat with a low rumble. And then in a series of silky-smooth, deep moos, he made it clear just how radiant of a presence they stood before.[break][break]

Isaac had no idea what Buffaloman said, but the flag was tossed upon his head all too quickly. Huh. Maybe what they said about Paldean accents was true.

[break][break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST / @sumi

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Tsukistar

Elliot
They/Them
April 12th
Lavaridge Town
Pansexual
Ranger-Coordinator
Cadet
5'9" / 175 cm height
5'9" / 175 cm height
Would you like an adventure now, or would you like to have your tea first?
awards
573 posts
part of
TAG WITH @el
El Sunderland
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2023 7:08:55 GMT
El Sunderland Avatar
This base was quite different from a haunted manor, to say the least - beautiful traditional decor from corner to corner, wall to wall, paired with well-arranged pokedolls and incense to bring it all together. When presented with a set of clothing, El immediately took to putting it on - laughing warmly as they couldn't help a half-spin, to show off to Bibidi. "C'mon, I bet we can find a set that fits you, too," They spoke to their companion - ushering the alakazam along, with the largest set that they could find.

But getting dressed wasn't all that there was to the base - even if El certainly enjoyed playing dress-up, going so far as to take pictures of themself and Bibidi once the two were properly garbed. There was also the guardian pokemon - the silohuette of the 'mon visible just beyond a bead curtain - that they had to appease. It was hard to make out what sort of pokemon she was - but the click of hooves at least implied her to be some form of ungulate. Were those a pair of tiny horns they spied, too...?

Well, in any case, El would smile as they (carefully, with their bad leg) seated themself before the curtain. So they were supposed to compliment and flatter her, right..? How would they go about this... "... Say, do you like dressing up, too?" El asked the miltank, after a moment of thought. "I bet you look really cute - and beautiful, too - past the curtain. You could probably rock a ton of different outfits or styles, if you ever experimented some. It's fun to try on different things!"

(Sure, maybe a lot of El's dressing up was in cosplay - but still!)

Whether or not the miltank blushed was hard to say - but all the same, something that they said must've done the trick, if the flag being carefully slid their way was of any indication. Briefly, the curtain was disturbed from the motion - beads swaying just the slightest, allowing the briefest glimpse of the bovine beyond... And even if it was only a sliver, it was enough to put a smile on El's face. "Maybe you could show off more, outside of the base stuff - I'd love to see it, if you do!" They'd speak honestly - before getting up with Bibidi's help, and making their departure.
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
I wanna become a Pokémon!
awards
1,680 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2023 10:30:32 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Andrea did not change out of her usual outfit (save for wearing the traditional shoes), though she did put Jalapeño in an adorable, tiny kimono. She sat on the polished wood floor with her legs folded, trying to catch a glimpse of the mysterious oiran from beyond the veil.

How was she supposed to woo her? Andrea really wasn't versed in that sort of social interaction. Would compliments work? "Uuuh... Y-you're really pretty and stuff." The dragon-hooded girl nervously said. "I-if you'd let me see your real face, I would, like, kiss you."

Her pathetic pickup lines normally would've had no effect, however the Miltank was positively enamored of the girl's Pokémon-like costume. That purple texture, those googly eyes, that thickness! It was enough to make the bovine geisha blush, poking her hoof out of the curtain in order to hand Andrea her flag.
//flag captured