Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,461 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Just Wanted a Drink (DDR)
POSTED ON May 27, 2019 19:40:47 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Today, the bar was in a state of having steady business, yet also not being overwhelmingly busy. The fact that the festivities were going down on the beach, with most of the people drinking at the dance party, did wonders to clear the bar. Those who did visit, whether to get out of the sun, or to isolate themselves from the event. But for the most part, it was quiet, in contrast to what was taking place outside.

That was, until a disturbance occurred within the bar. Thomas, having been sipping a cerveza from a bottle, turned his head to see the source of the commotion. Thomas would stare on at the spectacle happening at the once quiet bar with clear annoyance. All he, and most of the other patrons, wanted to do was to enjoy a drink in peace.

tags:
notes: What the hell is going on?

close tab

played by

sadsoda

goggles
he/him
twenty six
bartender
grunt
84 height
84 height
awards
142 posts
Goro Shimizu DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sadsoda
Goro Shimizu
POSTED ON May 31, 2019 0:19:58 GMT
Goro Shimizu Avatar
[attr="id","toot"]
words[attr="id","toot"]
[attr="id","toot"]
notes[attr="id","toot2"]
write your notes here[attr="id","pls"]

So maybe he had a couple of drinks. Or a few more than a couple. Goro had lost count and was, in fact, shitfaced. He'd gone to the bar to... Well, he wasn't too sure what the original plan was but after running into some ACTUAL foreigners from Kalos, he went ahead and grouped in with them claiming to be working on his Kalosian. They went back and forth for a while and before he knew it; POW. They had him plastered and he had to find a stall. Quickly.

He must have been going a little too quickly because he ran straight into a fellow drunk, and when two drunks collide, well...

Goro wasn't going to say he was the first one to throw a punch but he definitely was in a full-on fight next to the restroom by the time people started to notice.

[newclass="#toot"];transition:all 0.2s ease-in;[/newclass][newclass="#toot a"]font-family:inherit;font-size:inherit;line-height;inherit;color:#743060 !important;transition:all 0.2s ease-in;[/newclass][newclass="#toot:hover"]background:#743060;color:#fff !important;[/newclass][newclass="#toot:hover a"]color:#fff !important;[/newclass]
[newclass="#toot2"];transition:all 0.2s ease-in;[/newclass]
[newclass="#toot2:hover"]background:#743060;color:#fff !important;[/newclass]
[newclass="#pls"]text-transform:none; background:#333333; !important;color:#333333; !important;transition:all 0.3s ease-in;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass="#toot2:hover #pls"]color:#c3c3c3 !important;min-height:100px;text-align:left;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,461 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2019 7:00:07 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

A commotion has began to form in the bar. The patrons of the bar, including Thomas, would turn towards the restrooms to see two individuals fighting outside of the restroom. Rolling his eyes, he'd put down his bottle, and just stare at the two of them as they made asses of themselves.

"Oi, you two, if you wanna beat the shit outta each other, then do it outside, for fuck's sake!", Thomas called out to the two of them, standing up from his chair, and glowering at them.

If they didn't catch him staring at them beforehand, then him giving himself away in such a fashion would ultimately result in them catching him staring, and anyone else who failed to avert their eyes before they took notice. That, or they could've been too caught up in the moment to even notice him. In any case, he wasn't in the mood to tolerate the disruption to the otherwise peaceful atmosphere to the bar.

tags:
notes: tl;dr