Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,315 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
A Mystery to Decipher - Isaac Route ft. Illie
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2023 3:01:02 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]Deepfaked versions of damn near everyone in the Hoenn region, from VIPs to strangers on the streets. And they all both knew and recognized far more than they should.[break][break]

The copyright marks of Macro Cosmos, the same organization who ran those information-gathering Passerby Analytics.[break][break]

Worst of all, the fact that Isaac wasn't being paid any likeness royalties for people being able to smooch him in the digital world.[break][break]

This was unacceptable. If Isaac was going to get to the bottom of what this meant, he wasn't going to need a mad scientist on his side.[break][break]

He was going to need an angry scientist.[break][break]

"Alright. I'm gonna fire up your route. You fire up mine. One way or another, let's see if we can get to the bottom of this shit."

[break][break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST /

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[nospaces]
[googlefont=Montserrat:400,500,100]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]

[attr="class","pokemotomebdr"]
[attr="class","pokemotome"]

[attr="class","pokemotomenam"]
[attr="class","pokemotomebal"]
Isaac Merlo

[attr="class","pokemotomebar"]
[attr="class","pokemotometop"]Wheels Within Wheels

[attr="class","pokemotomeatn"]
[attr="class","pokemotomettl"]Attention

[attr="class","pokemotomecnt"]100%

[attr="class","pokemotomehrt"]0

[attr="class","pokemotomedlg"]
[attr="class","pokemotomedlgc"]

[attr="class","pokemotomechco"]
[attr="class","pokemotomechc"]
Up on Meteor Falls, it's no surprise that you find your mysterious masked assistant. He's proven useful so far, and has given you no strong reason to doubt him. Yet.[break][break]

As you approach, he flashes you a weary smile. Not physically weary, like the last time you saw him, but more . . . emotionally weary.[break][break]

"Hey there, Illie. Any luck hunting down gods?"

❤️ Tell him how your Palkia-hunting endeavors have gone.

❤️ Ask him why he seems so off instead.

❤️ Ask him to take that mask off.

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,115 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2023 4:01:47 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]she's grown increasingly more confused by the otome fad that is literally sweeping across hoenn.
[break][break]
everywhere she turns, she sees people with their noses shoved into the game.
[break][break]
and curiosity had gotten the better of her by the end of its release day... to the point where she downloaded it that night when she couldn't sleep.
[break][break]
it's fun in an odd, creepy, knows too much sort of way.
[break][break]
so what else would she say besides yeah, let's investigate when isaac texts her about it?
[break][break]
"okay, sounds like a plan."
[break][break]
she boots up her phone and selects him as an option before tilting the screen toward him...
[break][break]
a soft hum escapes before she selects option b.
[break][break]

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]

[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]

illeana reyes ♡

[attr="class","pokemotometop"]? ? ?

[attr="class","pokemotomecnt"]80%

"oh, it's you!"
[break][break]
the scientist smiles at you. it only has a hint of teeth.
[break][break]
"have you found anything new?"

❤️ tell her some new information.

❤️ ask if she's seen a therapist yet.

❤️ ask if she's stabbed anyone lately.

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,315 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2023 4:18:19 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]Isaac tried to stifle a snicker at the options the game gave him. No scene setting. No descriptions. Just immediately jumping right to judging Illeana in two out of three instances.[break][break]

"I, uh. I don't think Macro Cosmos likes you very much," Isaac said. At least the nightmare modes for half the people he knew were opt-in kinds of things![break][break]

Showing the poor woman the mercy that life never offered, Isaac selected option A. "Well, I tried looking for one of our two missing MVPs. Couldn't find him by Littleroot, but I did stumble into a distortion along the way. Probably a coincidence, though. One of those little ones that comes and goes."

[break][break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST /

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]

Isaac Merlo

[attr="class","pokemotometop"]Wheels Within Wheels

[attr="class","pokemotomecnt"]95%

"Huh? C'mon, it's . . . it's nothing. I'm fine, really. 'Sides, I'm here to help you, right?"[break][break]

That ever-present mischievous glint in his eyes is gone, replaced by a slight flush poking out from his mask. Blatant deflection.[break][break]

You already know that well, don't you?

❤️ Dig deeper.

❤️ Let him be.

❤️ Comiserate.

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY