‹ esmee, r-18 secret route › [other half: gaultier]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2023 3:49:09 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Montserrat:400,700,900]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]

[attr="class","pokemotomebdr"]
[attr="class","pokemotome"]

[attr="class","pokemotomenam"]
[attr="class","pokemotomebal"]
ESMEE LECHANCE

[attr="class","pokemotomebar"]
[attr="class","pokemotometop"]LATE NIGHT

[attr="class","pokemotomeatn"]
[attr="class","pokemotomettl"]Attention

[attr="class","pokemotomecnt"]100%

[attr="class","pokemotomehrt"]0

[attr="class","pokemotomedlg"]
[attr="class","pokemotomedlgc"]

[attr="class","pokemotomechco2"]
[attr="class","pokemotomechcd"]

It has been a long day at work. What better way to unwind than by cracking open your favorite game and seeing ESMEE LECHANCE herself, dressed in quite revealing clothes - waiting in a leisurely but provocative pose atop an almost too perfect black leather couch. Her eyes are trained steadily on your character as she smirks devilishly - hungrily. [break][break]
"Long night?" she asks, already knowing the answer as she saunters up from her spot after letting you get an eyeful. Both of her hands find their way to your face, bringing you in for a heated and impatient kiss. "I couldn't wait much longer, mon chou. For every few minutes too long, I'd taken off a piece of my outfit in anticipation. Look where that has gotten me." Prideful of her frame, she sported her skin openly and even pressed herself against your body, smiling up at you with a sultry readiness.[break][break]
"You do know it's almost Valentine's Day, non? Our first one together - hopefully not the last. You will show me a celebration tonight, won't you?"
[attr="class","pokemotomearw"]

@gaultier
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2023 17:12:12 GMT
Deleted Avatar
What an uncanny resemblance. Even down to the provocative display, Gaultier felt a smug smirk tug at his lips. He had no qualms with showing @esmee the display on his phone -- they had no secrets to hide, ergo he was happy to share with her what his little fantasy displayed.

"Perhaps it wouldn't hurt if you decided to surprise me like this one day, mon chou," he offered as he kissed her temple.

Gaultier turned back to his phone and opted to respond to the prompt on screen. It was a very simple and straightforward game to him, he didn't even have to hesitate on an answer because he seemed to find pride in the way he'd charmed his dear therapist. If he could do that, a digital fill-in was child's play.

< CHOSEN INPUT : "Perhaps I should have been a little later," you tease. "But I would also be upset if I didn't have the chance to unwrap my first Valentine's day gift. Of course I'd love to celebrate with you, mon amour." >
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2023 3:44:07 GMT
Deleted Avatar
i fucked up and edited instead of replied lol so have a double

[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]

ESMEE LECHANCE

[attr="class","pokemotometop"]🧱🆙

[attr="class","pokemotomehrt"]20

It was a miracle her name was ESMEE LECHANCE, given how close you two were in a matter of months, weeks, even days. The last name flickered to something else but it was too quick to catch. You can easily imagine, however, as the scene quickly 'took off.'[break][break]
[BEST RESPONSE]: +10 HEARTS![break][break]
The shuffling and undoing of clothes and quiet gasps come from the screen. These quiet verbal cues turn gradually louder and one can imagine what other noises could be made then and there and what may be happening in this rather extremely lengthy blacked out scene.

@gaultier

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2023 3:30:55 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Gaultier couldn't help but glance at his phone with a bit more intrigue. Although it seemed both he and @esmee had their more spicy takes on the game, it seemed his moved at an almost tantalizing pace. True to her inspiration, the AI took her sweet time with Gaultier's imagination. All he could do was lick his lips expectantly as he knew what the position entailed, his hand falling against his preoccupied paramour's lap and giving her thigh a tight squeeze. He didn't hesitate to dig his nails into supple flesh as his nostrils flared as he submitted his response.

< CHOSEN INPUT : "T'es fait putain chaleur, (you're so fucking hot,)" you breathe out as you intertwine your fingers with the hair on top of Esmee's head. It's not long until you shove her further down to insinuate your own desires from her in that moment. >
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2023 1:14:05 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]

ESMEE LECHANCE

[attr="class","pokemotometop"]🧱🆙

[attr="class","pokemotomehrt"]20

It was a miracle her name was ESMEE LECHANCE, given how close you two were in a matter of months, weeks, even days. The last name flickered to something else but it was too quick to catch. You can easily imagine, however, as the scene quickly 'took off.'[break][break]
[BEST RESPONSE]: +10 HEARTS![break][break]
The shuffling and undoing of clothes and quiet gasps come from the screen. These quiet verbal cues turn gradually louder and one can imagine what other noises could be made then and there and what may be happening in this rather extremely lengthy blacked out scene.

@gaultier
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2023 12:56:20 GMT
Deleted Avatar
It seemed the game in itself left much to be desired as far as their explicit content went. What a shame, he'd loved the idea of seeing just what would go on in such a scene. Were the game developers, perhaps, unable to develop such risque scenes? It's fine, he could no doubt reenact them with @esmee at a later time. It was just disappointing to him, was all. But with the slight flicker he'd noticed on screen, he couldn't help but consider the fact that maybe, it was time to put the game down if it chose to glitch out. With that, he closed out of the game and sat his phone down. It wasn't long until he leaned into Esmee as though he waited for her to finish her own route so he could garner her affections for himself.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,962 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2023 17:36:33 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]DATE COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
@esmee @gaultier