twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,843 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
save yourself
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2023 9:32:12 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","alexanderbase"]
[attr="class","alexander1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","alexanderimg"]

[attr="class","alexander2"]

it's a stark change to go from the warm and safe confines of her office to the frigid and cold silent icelands. the GLACIATE that stretches miles towers before them.[break][break]

for a while, all he does is look up at it, taking it in.[break][break]

"i hear you were at pyre when the world was supposed to end."[break][break]

he says, breaking the silence between them.[break][break]

"i wonder what it was like for those at meteno. how it felt to descend with the meteor, the very object that would've wiped us all out."[break][break]

// MISSION!

[attr="class","alexander3"]
[attr="class","alexanderpoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.alexanderbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d49736;[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexanderbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexander1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexanderimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexanderimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexander2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexanderpoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.alexanderpoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.alexander2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexander2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexander3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
save yourself
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2023 16:26:50 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Penelope hadn't visited the Silent Icelands since her frigid conversation with . Far too consumed by the never-ending slew of paperwork and meetings, revisiting the gravesite of those lost to Meteno's aftermath hadn't been high on her to-do list. It was why, while silence brewed between them, she took a moment to take it all in. To really absorb what was left of Oldale's lake.
[break][break]
"I imagine their thoughts were no different than mine. Or anyone's, really."
[break][break]
They say poetry is lost in the thrill of the fight.
[break][break]
" We've already spent months accepting our possible deaths. All there was left to do was to fight for the possibility of a tomorrow."

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,843 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
save yourself
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2023 10:56:38 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]

"and fight you did."[break][break]

greatly, at that. he had read the reports of the various incidents. how everyone struggled and fought to survive. it makes for an inspiring story should it ever need to be told in that manner.[break][break]

he glances around as though looking for something.[break][break]

"have monuments been built to remember the fallen? not just here but across hoenn."[break][break]

// MISSION!

[newclass=.alexanderbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexander1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexanderimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexanderimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexander2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.alexander3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
save yourself
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2023 2:32:36 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"Some. Most are still under construction."
[break][break]
The outrage sparked after METENO's descent with those who fell victim to the lives lost spoke out against the League. Monuments were the least they could provide to solidify their place in history.
[break][break]
Reaching down to her pocket, Penelope pulled out a pack of vice. The relief it offered beckoned her inching fingers far too loudly to completely ignore.
[break][break]
"You smoke?"
[break][break]
Before picking one out for herself, she offered Alexander the opened pack.
[break][break]
"It's hard though. Picking up the pieces of Meteno's aftermath. I still haven't fully shaken off the memory of it."
[break][break]
Sometimes it even felt as though she might never truly free herself of it.
[break][break]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,843 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
save yourself
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2023 9:05:49 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]

the question on monuments only came to him as he realized he hadn't been to the one in lilycove. he's unsure how it would feel to see his name etched alongside everyone else's when they're dead but he's not anymore. would he feel guilt? shame? regret?[break][break]

he shakes his head but smiles at the offer.[break][break]

"it must be incredibly difficult to shake."[break][break]

his sympathies are shared before he continues.[break][break]

"i hoped the three-day war was the worst thing hoenn would have to go through. meteno was worse than that, and i'm sure something else will eventually be worse than meteno."[break][break]

he sighs.[break][break]

"do you think hoenn is simply cursed?"[break][break]

// MISSION!

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
save yourself
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2023 6:18:26 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"What a grim thought," She gave a bitter bark of laughter.
[break][break]
True, some days it felt as though Hoenn was cursed. A blight of nature to be discarded before the ramifications of existence became too rough to bare.
[break][break]
A spark of light licked the tip of her bitten cigarette, igniting in a soft flame. Char dripped out from its end with each blow.
[break][break]
"No, I don't think Hoenn is cursed. Or, rather, I try to keep more positive than that. Makes the job easier."
[break][break]
A brief pause.
[break][break]
"What was it like? The three-day war?"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,843 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
save yourself
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2023 9:54:38 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]

his laughter echoes hers, though far less bitter.[break][break]

"terrifying, if i'm being honest."[break][break]

he speaks over the wafting smoke of her cigarette.[break][break]

"we knew what we were facing with team rocket but the megalopolans were an unknown. still are, but at the time we knew close to nothing about them."[break][break]

and then, a question.[break][break]

"how do we prepare against an enemy we do not know?"[break][break]

// MISSION!

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
save yourself
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2023 23:04:04 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

You can't, her mind echoed.
[break][break]
Not adequately, at least. All one can do is plan to the best of their abilities and hope to reduce their losses, so that next time, they'd be able to take their vengeance and more.
[break][break]
"Funny how long it's been since then, and it still feels like nothing's changed."
[break][break]
Rocket still exist.
[break][break]
Meglopolans are still somewhat unknown to them.
[break][break]
And now, amongst the horizon, the threat of Drk trid and Sea Hoenn now loomed.
[break][break]
"If you had known about them," the meglopolans, "what would you have done differently?"
[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,843 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
save yourself
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2023 15:35:35 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]

her question turns all the familiar gears in his head that once helped him become a political figure. to be able to dissect a question only to form an answer so calculated that it becomes unmalleable is a learned skill.[break][break]

it takes a conscious effort to steer clear of that. he admits the truth.[break][break]

"unfortunately, i do not know."[break][break]

he sighs.[break][break]

"i personally underestimated the power of their ultra beasts. i hear some have been able to retrieve them in the rifts now. perhaps we should do the same."[break][break]

// MISSION!

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
save yourself
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2023 7:21:49 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

That's the plan, though, she doesn't say as much.
[break][break]

Better to keep those ideas under wraps. Instead, she kept her gaze out to the barren wastelands, squinting beneath the glimmer of sunlight reflecting off the blanket of snow.
[break][break]

"I see."
[break][break]

Her words hung in the air, basking in the biting cold.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,843 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
save yourself
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2023 10:49:29 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]

"you don't seem too keen on that."[break][break]

he interprets her hanging words in that manner, and would not fault her in the slightest.[break][break]

"i assume it's because of your experience in the border thus far?"[break][break]

for similar reasons, he has also been avoiding visiting the border again.[break][break]

// MISSION!

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
save yourself
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2023 22:54:53 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"You could say that."
[break][break]
Truth be told, her hesitation extended far from her death and revival. That experience contributed to it, sure, but so did the natural fear of the unknown.
[break][break]
Neither were topics she wanted to discuss, however.
[break][break]
"How have your first few months back been? Exciting, I hope?"
[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,843 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
save yourself
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2023 10:40:58 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]

"not too different from before my death, oddly enough."[break][break]

he chuckles. in truth, it has taken a while to adapt to everything, to learn all that has happened, and to process before finally being able to look ahead.[break][break]

"what was it like for you?"[break][break]

he asks, breaking the silence.[break][break]

"dying, i mean."[break][break]

// MISSION!

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
save yourself
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2023 22:17:39 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Memories evoked by delicate words brought waves of goosebumps along her arms. It'd been a while since she'd been forced to recall those painful moments shared amongst the flickering spirits of that malicious victini they'd fought.
[break][break]

Fortunately, this hadn't been her first time answering such a request.
[break][break]

"It was a lot," she admitted with a heavy breath. A small smile peeked out, though the darkness of her eyes did what it could to swallow it whole. "A lot of fear, then bliss, then fear again."
[break][break]

When it happened, the pooling darkness acted both as an enemy and an ally. Now, looking back, Penelope could see both shades of the harrowing figure, and how neither carried it's correct tune.
[break][break]

"If I were to describe it..."
[break][break]

A pause broke her words.
[break][break]

"It felt like being forced to bed, despite not wanting to rest. Then, when you're finally comfortable, deep in some dream, you're pulled back awake without warning. "

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,843 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
save yourself
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 7:02:36 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[attr="class","stone"]
[attr="class","stonemain"]"that's how i would describe it, too."

he says.

"i don't think i've ever felt such a feeling. the tug that snaps you back into the land of the living. it almost feels wrong."
[attr="class","stonetag"]
[attr="class","stonepoke"]
[newclass=.stone] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.stonemain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.stonetag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.stone b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.stone i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.stone u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.stone a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.stonepoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]