She/Her
March 1st
Nimbasa City, Unova
Heterosexual
Dunno
Cadet
0 height
0 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
65 posts
part of
TAG WITH @carla
Carlotta Bombardo
Jumping in Head First (SF)
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2023 23:30:28 GMT
Carlotta Bombardo Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbase"]
[attr="class","star1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]Alright, Carla... just take it one step at a time... The young woman took a deep breath a let it out as she walked around the fairly grassy terrain surrounding her. It was a nature lover's paradise. Everything from the tiniest of flowers to the largest of trees cascaded the scenery around her. If it wasn't a specific zone, she might've been worried that she could've gotten lost. She took another breath. This was her first real encounter with Pokémon... she'd go face to face with creatures she'd heard of, seen glimpses of in her backyard, and yet know so little about them.

[break][break]There was a perk to it: neither of her siblings knew much about them either.

[break][break]She shook her head. It was immature to be thinking about her siblings, and it was pointless to let them be the center of her issues at a time like this. What she needed right now was to focus. To become one with nature... what better way to find a Pokemon here?

[attr="class","star3"]
[attr="class","petalpoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.petalbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#9E9EFF;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2023 23:51:43 GMT
shiv Avatar

[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MILCERY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SWEET VEIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ACID ARMOR
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DAZZLING GLEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RECOVER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SWEET KISS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LAST RESORT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] 3/3 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING!

close tab

played by

cynda1

Carla
She/Her
March 1st
Nimbasa City, Unova
Heterosexual
Dunno
Cadet
0 height
0 height
awards
65 posts
part of
TAG WITH @carla
Carlotta Bombardo
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2023 0:28:48 GMT
Carlotta Bombardo Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]Carla was startled upon noticing an incredibly credibly tiny blob of... a sort of cream? With a face? It was really hard to tell, to be honest. The young woman whiffed the air a little bit and found herself smiling a little. The Pokémon certainly had a sweet smell to it. She assumed it was a Pokémon, anyway... It looked more like food with a face. Either way, Carla couldn't help but smile at it. "Aw, aren't you adorable!" She just about squeed with a grin, causing the Milcery, who had simply been admiring a flower at the time, to wince a little bit.

[break][break]This caused the young woman to flinch a little in turn... but despite the Milcery's uncertainty, the little Pokémon still seemed rather curious. It carefully hopped toward Carla once, twice, three times, sniffing at the woman a little bit. She was certainly a curious little creature.

[break][break]Still, she quickly turned toward the flower in front of her once again as if to ignore her. Carla felt a twinge of offense at the gesture, and pouted at the Pokémon. "What? You think I'm unremarkable, too?" She huffed, and Milcery didn't even react as if she'd said anything. "Well, you're not all that special either, I bet." That seemed to offend the Pokémon quite a bit, and she hopped over at the human aggressively. Naturally, it looked a million times cuter than threatening, but it all stopped being cute when Milcery let out a colorful wave of light at the woman. Carla let out a yelp and fell over before turning at the Pokémon filled with anger. "Why you...!"

[break][break]Before she could finish her thought, she noticed how fierce the Milcery stared right back at her. The Fairy-Type seemed absolutely furious, and it was only at that moment that she realized how intelligent Pokémon could be. Had she understood everything Carla said? Further observation proved that it probably hurt the Pokémon's feelings, too. The woman frowned a little. That was quite immature of her to get all up in arms over the opinion of a little Pokémon. "Sorry..." She said, earning a head tilt from the Pokémon. "I can get wound up really quickly, it's not your fault. I shouldn't have been so harsh..."

[break][break]After a few moments of silence, the Milcery settled down and smiled at the woman. She brought her attention back to the flower before taking great care to take it out of the ground and hopping over to the human with it. Gently, but confidently, Milcery handed the new cadet the flower with a gentle smile on her face. Carla looked at it for a second before smiling at it, taking it, and looking the flower over. The two sat in silence for a little while longer... Carla had a feeling she'd just made a new friend.

[break][break]Carla tries to catch Milcery by befriending it!

[attr="class","star3"]

[newclass=.petalbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2023 6:38:51 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD FLABEBE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SYMBIOSIS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WISH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MAGICAL LEAF
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SAFEGUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SYNTHESIS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]COPYCAT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] 2/3 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING!

[break]
YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPT WAS SUCCESSFUL!
close tab

played by

cynda1

Carla
She/Her
March 1st
Nimbasa City, Unova
Heterosexual
Dunno
Cadet
0 height
0 height
awards
65 posts
part of
TAG WITH @carla
Carlotta Bombardo
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2023 0:09:01 GMT
Carlotta Bombardo Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]Carla looked away for a second and when she looked back at where her flower was, it was gone! The young woman stood up and glanced over to the little Pokémon, who was even smaller than the one she had just befriended. The Milcery stared off at the Flebebe, who proceeded to make faces at her before flying off. Milcery did not appreciate that. The little cream-colored Pokémon puffed her cheeks (could you call it cheeks?) out before furiously hopping in the tiny Pokémon's direction.

[break][break]Milcery was tenacious. The two Pokémon weren't moving particularly quickly, but every time Milcery got close to Flebebe, she would hope to try and give her a piece of her mind, but she would never quite make it. After doing this long enough to get on her nerves, Flebebe turned around and sent empowered leaves to push the little Pokémon back, sending Milcery rolling as Flebebe made her getaway.

[break][break]Carla was quick to check on her new friend. "Hey, are you-?" Once again, though, Carla didn't seem to be Milcery's concern. She slumped over... well it seemed like that anyway, and sulked a little. She clearly hated losing...

[break][break]Carla skipped Flebebe!

[attr="class","star3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2023 4:04:40 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD KARRABLAST APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] NO GUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ACID SPRAY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TAKE DOWN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HEADBUTT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SWORDS DANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BUG BITE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

cynda1

Carla
She/Her
March 1st
Nimbasa City, Unova
Heterosexual
Dunno
Cadet
0 height
0 height
awards
65 posts
part of
TAG WITH @carla
Carlotta Bombardo
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2023 4:47:38 GMT
Carlotta Bombardo Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]Carla glanced past the Milcery and her eyes landed on... a little weird... bug thing. It hopped right up to the both of them and looked straight up to the Trainer. The woman... really didn't know how to feel about it. It was still a fairly small Pokemon but... she didn't know it just had those... weird eyes. Weird, unreadable, almost soulless eyes. She raised her hand to wave at it and then, out of nowhere, it just started screaming. At the top of his lungs. At such a high pitch that it caused Carla to flinch. "Um... It screamed again. "Why are-?" And again. "Wha-?" And again. "Please stop-" It would not. Can you just-?" No. "For one se-" Denied. Shut up!"

[break][break]Finally, the bug stopped screaming every other second and stared right into Carla's soul again. The woman stared at it for a while longer than she wanted to, and then he screamed again, and this time, Carla took a frustrated step forward, causing the little guy to flinch and run away, but not before trying to spit something poisonous at the two as a sort of... parting gift. The woman sighed... yeah, no. She didn't have any kind of patience for that.

[break][break]Carla skipped Karrablast!

[attr="class","star3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2023 6:47:52 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ROSELIA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]

[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LEAF GUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TOXIC
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GIGA DRAIN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LEECH SEED
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]STUN SPORE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]EXTRASENSORY

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]2/3 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING!

close tab

played by

cynda1

Carla
She/Her
March 1st
Nimbasa City, Unova
Heterosexual
Dunno
Cadet
0 height
0 height
awards
65 posts
part of
TAG WITH @carla
Carlotta Bombardo
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2023 3:04:27 GMT
Carlotta Bombardo Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]The young woman was getting pretty irritated with all of these Pokémon... she learned a little from Milcery, but the only thing she learned from Flebebe and Karrablast was that Pokémon could also be quite annoying. She still had two Safari balls left, and nothing stood out to her. The cream-colored Pokémon looked up at her frustrated new friend with some sympathy since she, too, wasn't a fan of that beetle's rude behavior. Come to think of it, she wasn't exactly a fan of the Flebebe either. Both of them were so rude. How would they feel if she tried to steal their flower or tried to spit some sort of unknown substance at them?

[break][break]She could understand if Carla had started the fight, but on the contrary, it was them that instigated things. Then again, it wasn't like she couldn't understand using that acid technique to defend oneself.

[break][break]It was at that moment that Carla noticed a blue rose in a bush alone. Quite strange, but honestly, she couldn't help but get a look at it. The woman smiled as the fragrance wafted the air, making it feel even cleaner to breathe than it already was. The woman reached out to touch the flower, but then, a thorn covered head peaked out a little. At first, she wore a rather relaxed smile, until she realized that the woman was reaching out for her flower.

[break][break]Milcery was incredibly stiff as she stared at the Poison-Type, filled with fear. Poison happened to be a weakness of a Fairy Type Pokémon, so naturally, she wasn't exactly comfortable around this Pokémon. Before Carla said anything, or was even aware of any kind of danger, a spray of yellow spores covered her face, and the only thing the woman felt was pain. She didn't even see the new Pokemon run away, but the Roselia ran away without an issue. Milcery was perfectly fine with that.

[break][break]Carla skipped Roselia!

[attr="class","star3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2023 3:14:18 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MINCCINO APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SKILL LINK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TAIL SLAP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SING
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TICKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AFTER YOU
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AQUA TAIL

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

cynda1

Carla
She/Her
March 1st
Nimbasa City, Unova
Heterosexual
Dunno
Cadet
0 height
0 height
awards
65 posts
part of
TAG WITH @carla
Carlotta Bombardo
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2023 3:44:00 GMT
Carlotta Bombardo Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]The cycle of misses was finally put to an end when the woman snapped out of her paralysis with a little white tail flicking at her face. Carla moaned a little and then let out a sneeze, which caused the little Pokémon attached to the tail to flinch, but ultimately, it sniffed at her face a little more. The woman was immediately enamored by the cute little Pokémon, though his curiosity didn't seem to have a sense of space. His ears twitched before he glanced over at the little blob of cream, who hopped over to him with a gentle wave. He dusted his tail on her head, but honestly didn't give her much more of a reaction. This... definitely put Milcery off, but at least he wasn't aggressive like the other Pokémon were.

[break][break]On the contrary, Minccino didn't appear to like conflict of any kind. He would much rather mind his own business and keep his own area tidy, but as Minccino were, even he couldn't help himself sometimes. Luckily, he tended to be faster than those he upset. Carla cautiously held her hand out to the little chinchilla, who quite insistently sniffed at her. "Hey there, little guy," she whispered at him gently. He stiffened at first... but ultimately started licking at her hand which earned him a pet on the head. "Would you like to be my friend?"

[break][break]The Minccino quietly looked up at her before climbing up the woman's arm and winding up on her head. He curled up there, and it seemed like that was going to be his perch from now on. So long as he didn't mess up her hair, she was okay with that.

[break][break]Carla tries to catch Minccino by befriending him!

[attr="class","star3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2023 6:23:21 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SPRIGATITO APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PROTEAN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PLAY ROUGH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SEED BOMB
[attr="class","wildtabox"]QUICK ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PETAL BLIZZARD

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] 1/3 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING!

[break]
YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPT WAS SUCCESSFUL!
close tab

played by

cynda1

Carla
She/Her
March 1st
Nimbasa City, Unova
Heterosexual
Dunno
Cadet
0 height
0 height
awards
65 posts
part of
TAG WITH @carla
Carlotta Bombardo
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2023 7:01:44 GMT
Carlotta Bombardo Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]The woman was so enamored by the Minccino who had chosen to rest on her head, that she didn't even notice a little kitten coming out of the bushes. The little feline looked up at the woman, and for whatever reason, he seemed to instantly take a shine to her. The little nose sniffed as he approached the woman, who now had a rather flustered Minccino on her lap, rubbing his belly as she laughed. The kitten sat in front of the woman, slowly wagging her tail from side to side as he stared at the woman full of curiosity.

[break][break]The kitten let out little mewl sounds to try and get some kind of attention. The kitten raised his paw and nudged the woman's leg before licking it and twitching her ears. The woman continued to be ignorant to the cat's presence. The kitten was annoyed. The kitten took a few steps back before jumping at the woman's face and knocking her back.

[break][break]Carla screamed a little as she fell back, looking up at a rather annoyed kitten. The woman stared at the kitten for a few seconds before a huge smile formed on her face. She felt like she was going to squeal. "Oh... my... goodness! You are just about the cutest kitty I've ever seen, c'mere you!" Carla pulled the kitten into a bit of a snuggle fest... to which Sprigatito decided he actually didn't like this anymore and tried to wriggle his way out of her arms.

[break][break]His efforts proved futile since he was a teeny tiny kitten, but... he kinda warmed up to the affection after a few seconds. He really couldn't resist the attention.

[break][break]Carla tries to catch Sprigatito by befriending it!

[/i][/div]

[attr="class","star3"]
[/div][/div]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2023 7:18:41 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT THE SPRIGATITO!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PROTEAN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PLAY ROUGH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SEED BOMB
[attr="class","wildtabox"]QUICK ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PETAL BLIZZARD

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]THE SAFARI WARDEN CALLS YOU BACK!