POSTED ON Feb 8, 2023 0:55:07 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","colorbar"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

He walks in, little suitcase in tow and phone out. Details of the mission are already sent, he just needs to meet his contact. He's familiar with the owner, having been a bit of a pest in months past. Typically it was using parts of his beautiful hotel for a backdrop for Instagram shoots. The constant visits and posing and then flitting off had annoyed them. But Mint had tried to make it up! As much as praising and eating the hotel's tiramisu counted as making it up. Income was income right? [break][break]

"Signore De Luca!" he greeted, waving as he managed to catch the older man's eye. A bright grin gracing his features as he cut the distance, beelining towards the man. "I'm here for my complimentary slice of tiramisu at check-in!" he teased. [break][break]

"Hope you're not too busy to talk. I saw all the tera crystal conference posters by the entrance." he added

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc [break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[newclass=".minty"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; border:20px solid #141414; background:#141414; border-radius:50px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty"]--accent:#94effa; --accent2:#f0ffc5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bg"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/bvgZ1Rv/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/h7pSrwb/image.png); height:375px; border-radius:30px 30px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .colorbar"]background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:30px; margin-top:-90px; position:absolute; width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main"]font:11px/15px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:20px 70px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 30px; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); font:10px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc b"]font:13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; font-style:italic; font-weight:600!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bottom"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/QPjr1Rg/image.png); height:128px; border-radius:0px 0px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar"]position:absolute; margin-left:125px; margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img"]filter:grayscale(1); margin-left:-3px; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .icon"]background-image:url(https://thumbs3.imgbox.com/82/28/ZblyKaOs_b.jpg); background-size:cover; height:110px; width:110px; border-radius:100px; margin:10px 10px 10px 10px; position:absolute; filter:grayscale(10%) sepia(10%);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700]

close tab

played by

lou

enzo / the proprietor
he/him
thirty-two
april 4
alto mare / sootopolis
bisexual
hotelier
executive
I’m haunted like a wolf. I feed, I feed like a wolf. I’m lost and I’m lonely, I hunger for you only.
awards
292 posts
part of
TAG WITH @enzo
vincenzo de luca
tera conference [m]
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2023 19:59:31 GMT
vincenzo de luca Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbase"]

[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]

A sigh slipped free as he turned, spying a familiar shade of bright blue. “Mint,” he replied curtly before excusing himself from his staff to make his way over to the pipsqueak. Beast, he reminded himself. Mint was now a beast among the organization now.[break][break]

His head tilted as he looked down at the other, a smile slipping across his face as his eyes crinkled at the corners. “Oh? Are you actually going to be checking in for a stay this time, Mr. Frost?” A little pettiness in his tone, sure, but it still carried his typical degree of customer service.[break][break]

“No loitering this time? I’m surprised.” Mint was always lingering in different parts of the hotel, taking selfies and testing the lighting, as he put it. In spite of himself, Enzo softened slightly–relenting.[break][break]

“Oh, is that why you’ve come today? I suppose I have the time, yes.”

[break][break]

// a tera test 

[attr="class","star3"]
[attr="class","petalpoke"]

[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.petalbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#b69fc7;[/newclass]

[newclass=.petalbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;

[/newclass]

[newclass=.star1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.starimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]

[newclass=.starimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]

[newclass=.star2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.petalpoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]

[newclass=.petalpoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]

[newclass=.star2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.star2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.star3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,667 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
tera conference [m]
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2023 20:18:08 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

"I'm always happy to offer this fine establishment patronage, Signore!!" Mint protested, pouting for a moment at the hotel owner. "Whether it is monetary or otherowse, all of it is valid, yeah?" He added. It wasn't his fault the aesthetics of his hotel were phenomenal and nearby. [break][break]

And if he had a bit of tiramisu to justify it? If he hung around becaus eit was a slice of familiarity?? Who would fault him for it. The man seemed interested and he continued, forgetting their slights. "Perfect, I'll check in and we can dia
Scuss my attendance to this new conference. I'm so curious, you know?"
He said more or less demanding a way into the place. [break][break]

But he had good reason. "Tera typing is so interesting don't you think? And the crystals they found from that meteor?? Pretty. I want earring slike that, you know?" He said, blabbering on as he typed something up on his phone. "Here's my reervation email and all that." He said flashing the phone for the man.

'Small offer, 2 days max.'

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc [break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[newclass=".minty"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; border:20px solid #141414; background:#141414; border-radius:50px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bg"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/bvgZ1Rv/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/h7pSrwb/image.png); height:375px; border-radius:30px 30px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .colorbar"]background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:30px; margin-top:-90px; position:absolute; width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main"]font:11px/15px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:20px 70px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 30px; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); font:10px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc b"]font:13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; font-style:italic; font-weight:600!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bottom"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/QPjr1Rg/image.png); height:128px; border-radius:0px 0px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar"]position:absolute; margin-left:125px; margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img"]filter:grayscale(1); margin-left:-3px; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .icon"]background-image:url(https://thumbs3.imgbox.com/82/28/ZblyKaOs_b.jpg); background-size:cover; height:110px; width:110px; border-radius:100px; margin:10px 10px 10px 10px; position:absolute; filter:grayscale(10%) sepia(10%);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

lou

enzo / the proprietor
he/him
thirty-two
april 4
alto mare / sootopolis
bisexual
hotelier
executive
I’m haunted like a wolf. I feed, I feed like a wolf. I’m lost and I’m lonely, I hunger for you only.
awards
292 posts
part of
TAG WITH @enzo
vincenzo de luca
tera conference [m]
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2023 0:35:56 GMT
vincenzo de luca Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]
Enzo hummed skeptically, eyes squinting as he looked to the side, “I do not think flitting about the hotel to take selfies without payment qualifies as patronage, exactly, Mr. Frost.” His response was capped with a soft sigh, but there was a degree of relent there even if he was unfazed by the pouting.[break][break]

His shoulders sagged, head tilting to the side. “Are you now? Or is this just your ticket in?” Far be it from him to question the authenticity of guests, but this was Mint. “Good luck getting your hands on some of those. I’d imagine something like that to be quite pricey.”[break][break]

The phone shoved toward him provoked another sigh. He flapped his hand to wave it away. “Alright, alright. Very well, come along then, piccino. We can get your tiramisu on the way.” Without fanfare, he swiveled on his heels to make his way toward the desk—expecting the other to follow.

[break][break]

// a tera test 

[attr="class","star3"]

[newclass=.petalbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;

[/newclass]

[newclass=.star1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.starimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]

[newclass=.star2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]

[newclass=.star3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,667 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
tera conference [m]
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2023 23:37:37 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

The hotel owner gives him a little bit of flack, but that was normal in their transactions. He lived too close to ever really need a room in Mossdeep, and even then, he'd been unable to afford it for the longest time. He shrugged at Enzo. "Can't it be both?" but Enzo drops the subject fairly quickly. [break][break]

He brings him to the back even quicker. As the man turned to lead, Mint gave a couple of happy claps before dutifully following him back. "Yaay! Mio zio is treating me tonight!!" he cheered, keeping close to the boss man. He waits patiently to be processed, with his lack of actual hotel reservation, and his order to be delivered. [break][break]

Mint holds back form eating, waiting for Enzo to join him. Even in private, Mint takes his time, savoring a couple of bites of the cold dessert before he taps into his mother tongue. Not out of distrust for the privacy of their conversation on Rocket matters, but simply out of comfort. It comes back easily, despite discarding that part of himself years ago. [break][break]

"Tera crystals are hard to acquire, so we will ne stealing some in the midst of chaos at the conference. But after gathering notes and research form the scientists trying to dual tera type pokemon." he explained, before taking a sip of water and continuing. "They have yet to be successful...I doubt that may change during the conference, but Rocket RND might be interested, so I've decided to collect it for them." he doesn't need to mention he's trying to curry favor. The labs were getting busy, and he needed to make sure he had some sort of gift to offer to keep his gadgets at the top of their priority list.

"I don't plan for heavy damage...just a little fire."

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc [break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

close tab

played by

lou

enzo / the proprietor
he/him
thirty-two
april 4
alto mare / sootopolis
bisexual
hotelier
executive
awards
292 posts
part of
TAG WITH @enzo
vincenzo de luca
tera conference [m]
POSTED ON May 3, 2023 21:37:59 GMT
vincenzo de luca Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]

Enzo sighed before a small tut slipped loose at the nickname. Though it was likely he’d only claim that it was because of Mint’s higher rank that he permitted it, the truth was the little blue-haired twerp was one of the few who could get away with it regardless. Nostalgia for his younger years wasn’t something he often permitted, but it reminded him of home, he supposed. Mio zio, hah. Ridiculous. And yet nothing was said to discourage it. [break][break]

The treat arrived to his office quickly–as to be expected from his staff. He didn’t tuck into his own offered tiramisu, though. Instead, he watched Mint enjoy the dessert, one knee crossed lazily over the other as he nursed a tiny cup of espresso that had also been brought along. The way the beast slipped into the language they both shared was strangely…well, not comforting, per se. But maybe something akin to it. It prompted the realization that this would most certainly be kept discreet and between them. And switching back into that shared tongue came just as easily for Enzo, if not moreso.[break][break]

At least in this case, Mint would understand and be appreciative. Usually when he went on, grumbled because he didn’t understand what was being said, and Enzo–like the pain he was, made little effort to explain.[break][break]

“Ah, so I’m gathering that you’ll need my assistance in providing proper coverage while you do this?” he hummed, head lolling to the side a tick. For the most part, he listened quietly to the explanation with short nods of agreement. It was the last bit that had his posture straightening again as he eyed Mint across the small table. “Define a little fire. The unspoken threat was in the glint of his eyes. No property damage if you want to keep eating tiramisu here.

[break][break]

// a tera test 

[attr="class","star3"]

[/newclass]

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,667 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
tera conference [m]
POSTED ON May 4, 2023 0:00:29 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

He nods along, content in the space despite their alleged tension. Much like Enzo, he doesn't admit how much he appreciated him. The only person that'd heard him speak like this was . But they were priviledged in their knowledge of his past life, having helped destroy any lingering connections with it. "Naturally." he said before taking a moment to eat another bite of his tiramisu. [break][break]

The man is agitated, which he is valid to do so however, there's reasons why he wants to be a little dramatic. "Enough to justify a few tera crystal 'exploding' into nothing." he said. "The conference will include demonstrations as well as a prototype dual TEARASTALZATION. Nobody's really been able to add the second typing, so nobody knows what will happen. Who's to say an electrical fire couldn't have just been the overflow of TERASTALIZATION energy?" he said with a small shrug. But he doubts that's enough to convince Enzo. [break][break]

He tapped his phone again, gesturing at him. "You should've gotten my estimated expense report right? I included an estimation of possible damages to your main hall so it'd be covered." he said before reaching for his dessert again. "I'm open to suggestions, but the purpose of it is to give you plausible deniability when crystals go missing. Same with copies of this dual tera typing project." he said.

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc [break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

close tab

played by

lou

enzo / the proprietor
he/him
thirty-two
april 4
alto mare / sootopolis
bisexual
hotelier
executive
awards
292 posts
part of
TAG WITH @enzo
vincenzo de luca
tera conference [m]
POSTED ON May 31, 2023 23:02:52 GMT
vincenzo de luca Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]

“Sounds like you’ve got it all figured out then.” And Enzo got to sit back and watch his hotel be imploded for the sake of research. How thrilling. Not. Setting his mug down, his fingers drummed on the table instead as he pondered the whole ordeal. He supposed he could use this to his advantage–feed on the attention that a ruckus like this would cause to garner sympathy for the destruction that seemed inevitable. If he played his cards right.[break][break]

With a sigh, he looked down at his own phone and toggled the screen so that the email popped up again. His shoulders slumped. “The point is that damages aren’t desirable in the first place,” Enzo groused, expression twisting into a grimace at the thought of his poor hall being cracked and damaged from its currently pristine state. Fingers lifted to pinch at the bridge of his nose. He didn’t want to admit that Mint was right, but Mint was right.[break][break]

“Fine. Plausible deniability. But don’t go overboard, got it? I’d prefer the place to not be under construction for the next several months. Guests will complain of the noise and unsightliness.”[break][break]

He sat back in his chair, rolling his head side to side in a paltry attempt to ease the tension from his neck. “I can expect to be questioned, which I can manage just fine. Is there anything you’d like me to put forward as a suggestion?” A scapegoat, perhaps?
[break][break]

// a tera test 

[attr="class","star3"]

[/newclass]

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,667 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
tera conference [m]
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2023 5:57:36 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

Mint nodded at the hotel manager. "I know how invaluable this place is for you! But again, if I've overlooked anything...you can always let me know~" he said before taking another happy bite of his dessert. [break][break]

"Naturally! Just a small blast, enough to wreck some science equipment and send egg heads scurrying out. Hall security even, could leap into action and begin hurrying them out." he suggested. "While the smoke and fire billows, I'll be gone with copies of the notes while the originals...kinda burn- melt probably." [break][break]

"Well- TERASTALIZATION is pretty dangerous and unknowable at the moment. You can always suggest that maybe...dual typing shouldn't be a thing we play oared with yet- until humans have a solid grasp on the phenomenon itself. But what to we know? It's just an unfortunate circumstance." he said, beginning to spin a tale that may begin to sow a little distrust to the operation. "TERASTILZATION slows, gives Rocket a bit of time to tinker with what they've started. Might end up good for in the long term."

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc | reference another character by tagging them in an ic-post [break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

close tab

played by

lou

enzo / the proprietor
he/him
thirty-two
april 4
alto mare / sootopolis
bisexual
hotelier
executive
awards
292 posts
part of
TAG WITH @enzo
vincenzo de luca
tera conference [m]
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2023 17:29:01 GMT
vincenzo de luca Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]

Enzo stared down at his espresso cup with a short sigh, “No, I think you covered just about everything in your initial points. But you never know when things might take…an unexpected turn.” How prepared was prepared for Mint? Enzo wasn’t sure he was interested in finding out the extent of it.[break][break]

“Well if you need a good path, I can provide you with some of the hotel’s layout.” Given as the place was intended for the safekeeping of Rockets who needed a place to hide out, it would obviously come as no surprise that there were hidden halls and back staircases that weren’t available to the everyday patron. Or even included on the viewable floor plans of the multi-story building. “I can have security accommodate evacuation, though. That should be accomplished easily enough.”[break][break]

Tip them off just enough, etc. etc.[break][break]

He let his fingers tap against the tabletop one by one, nodding slowly as he absorbed Mint’s explanation for future use. “Make insinuations, then downplay. Surely I can manage.” Enzo looked back up, a mild smile settling on his face as he regarded the other. “Hopefully this goes off without a hitch, then.”

[break][break]

// a tera test 

[attr="class","star3"]

[/newclass]

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,667 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
tera conference [m]
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2023 23:27:57 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

"Well, I trust your sprinkler system and the additional help of some good Samaritans will be able to minimize the damages while we take care of our work." he said with a nod and a smile. "It's a really small window, but I've been assured by RnD that A Rotom and some of their gadgets are more than enough." he continued, confident they wouldn't cause too much trouble. [break][break]

"I would appreciate that information, yes." he added taking another bite of his cake. He pulls out a little usb and puts it on the table for Enzo. "Some information on the current plan for your review. Hopefully this helps your security teams." It'd help know where to funnel the patrons and scientists anyway. [break][break]

"It will!" Mint assured the older Rocket as he polished off his dessert. "The equipment required for their demonstrations is huge. They want to hold the battles indoors after all." It seemed Mint had managed to peak into the expo plans beforehand. "I'll be taking my place as a reporter and not one of your staff to avoid suspicion." he added. "And if it goes super well. you might even get a reimbursement from the League for their equipment going screwy."

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc | hehehehe  [break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

close tab

played by

lou

enzo / the proprietor
he/him
thirty-two
april 4
alto mare / sootopolis
bisexual
hotelier
executive
awards
292 posts
part of
TAG WITH @enzo
vincenzo de luca
tera conference [m]
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2023 17:38:23 GMT
vincenzo de luca Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]“Naturally. All of our automatic emergency systems are up to date and in order.” Good Samaritans, though…couldn’t be him. “How small of a window do you think, ultimately?” He could likely work with whatever number Mint provided. He was a bit rusty in more active, hands on projects, but he wasn’t that out of touch just yet.[break][break]
Another sip of his espresso drains the remnants of the cup. “Certainly. I can have the schematics prepared on a usb just like this one before you leave today.” His fingers close around the one offered in exchange, and he turns it around in his hands idly before pocketing it. “I’ll be sure to review everything and work out the information with my staff well before launch.”[break][break]
Enzo’s nose wrinkled in mild distaste at the explanation, though this was something he’d been briefed on previously. When the actual hosts of this advent had booked the space. “That I’m well aware of. Though it should be plainly obvious that a ballroom is not the place for battles.” Still, they’d paid the deposit, as well as footed the bill for preemptive damages up front. It was a good cash flow, so reluctantly, he’d agreed.[break][break]
The suggestion of additional reimbursement, however, drew a clever smile. “I should hope so. Any extra cash that goes into my pocket will be acceptable compensation.” Pushing his empty cup to the side, he clasped his hands and leaned forward, “Sounds like we’re ready to start getting feet moving on the ground.”
[break][break]

// a tera test 

[attr="class","star3"]

[/newclass]

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,667 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
tera conference [m]
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2023 1:51:38 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

"Mmm, about 8 should suffice." he said with confident nod. "Having a Rotom should help the transfer of data, so I've been assured by people smarter than me." he explained. [break][break]

"That'd be helpful, to get all our teams in sync. We'll be operating under the guise as private security paid for by other invited guests to help you." he said. He laughed at Enzo's disdain for the overexcited scientists but nodded. "All the better to promote our little accident." he replied. [break][break]

"I'm sure you could easily file a claim against them. They have to do their own inspections for their equipment. I know you'll be able to cover for yourself pretty easily." he said, waving away the details of it all. [break][break]

Right on cue, he took one last, large bite of his Tiramisu. The spoon comes out of his mouth clean and clinks into a little bowl. He dabs a napkin against the corners of his mouth before pushing aside the bowl and matching Enzo. "Thank you for your efforts, Executive De Luca." he said, tone teasing more than anything. "I look forward to our success~" he added. "Maybe we can have another tiramisu? This time celebratory?" he added, pushing his luck like the greedy child he was. [break][break]

"Think on it." he said as he gave him a small nod before swapping back to common English, "Thank you, so much for agreeing to practice with me. It's so hard to find speaking partners." he said with a laugh. "See you later!"

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc | hehehehe  [break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

close tab

played by

lou

enzo / the proprietor
he/him
thirty-two
april 4
alto mare / sootopolis
bisexual
hotelier
executive
awards
292 posts
part of
TAG WITH @enzo
vincenzo de luca
tera conference [m]
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2023 16:18:28 GMT
vincenzo de luca Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]
“Eight.” He repeated, idly pulling out his phone and making a note in it. “Certainly. I’ve not personally utilized rotom, but I do hear they’re often useful for those in my employ who have them.”[break][break]
He mulled over the suggestion, nodding slowly to himself. “Yes, I think that would be good. Smart call.”[break][break]
With his espresso finished, there was nothing left to do, but settle back and observe the other wrapping up with the remnants of his dessert. “For the glory of Rocket, as ever.” He’d been nothing, if not, loyal during both of his stints within the organization. Even if he was generally self-serving. Enzo rolled his eyes, but he did not deny the younger man the treat. “Stop by the kitchen on your way out. They’ll package a tiramisu to-go for you to have for later.” Because obviously they would succeed.[break][break]
He lifted one shoulder halfheartedly. “It’s no issue. I prefer to speak natively when I have the chance to. Nothing more, nothing less.” He stood up afterward, smoothing out the front of his suit jacket neatly. “Likewise. I’ll wait for your signal, accordingly.” A polite nod followed, professional as ever—no matter his exasperation with the little blue imp.[break][break]
Perhaps it was a bit endearing. At a miniscule degree, of course.[break][break]
After seeing the beast out, there was nothing left to do but go back to business as usual in the interim.
[break][break]

// a tera test 

[attr="class","star3"]

[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
tera conference [m]
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2023 5:26:28 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: