snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
no body, no crime
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2023 4:54:09 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]a late night at league headquarters lends itself to a terrible combination of circumstances.

one: wandering home on the streets of lilycove well after dusk. two: not checking her surroundings. three: distraction in the form of jumbled thoughts and eyes glued to a phone waiting on a message that never comes.

and despite herself, she should have seen this coming in some regard.

it happens in a sequence, one thing leading to another. it boils over as a terrible addition to her already shit week.

the scientist stills as the sound of footsteps almost sounds too loud, as if there's more than one set against the concrete. is it just her imagination? she hasn't slept much the past few days...

and as she begins to look from left to right, phone tightly clutched in one hand, it feels like the faint buzzing of fluorescent street lights is growing louder. if she didn't know better, she'd say they were laughing at her.

she blames it on sleep deprivation and shifts to keep moving...

unfortunately, she doesn't get very far.

make it double.

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
no body, no crime
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2023 4:34:32 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bryanpog3"]
[attr="class","bryanpog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-1"]
[attr="class","bryanpog3-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","bryanpog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-subtitle"]
I HOPE YOU KNOW WE HAD EVERYTHING. WHEN YOU BROKE ME AND LEFT THESE PIECES.

[attr="class","bryanpog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-post"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-icon"]

he watches idly from the rooftops as he was taking a different approach from his usual methods to attacks the league's higher ups. [break][break]

Where he tried brute force with , he'd try something else with Illeana.[break][break]

A little shaymin walked into Illeana's path, pretending to be scared and being chased by something as A kommo-o waltzed over behind, smashing the floor with his weight before his gaze fell upon Ileanna and the shaymin and it uses Clangerous soul to enhance it's strength.

[attr="class","bryanpog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Notes go here
[attr="class","bryanpog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.bryanpog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.bryanpog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.bryanpog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.bryanpog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.bryanpog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#df4567;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.bryanpog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.bryanpog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.bryanpog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.bryanpog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.bryanpog3-tagged a:hover { color:#df4567!important; }.bryanpog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.bryanpog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.bryanpog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.bryanpog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.bryanpog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.bryanpog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.bryanpog3-post i { color:#df4567; }.bryanpog3-post b { color:#df4567;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.bryanpog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.bryanpog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.bryanpog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#df4567;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#df4567!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
no body, no crime
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2023 1:27:53 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]the sight of the scared little shaymin causes a knee jerk reaction. pink mist tendrils pool off the body in wisps, drawing themselves out of open pores as if urged to be of assistance somehow.

and as the healing mist gets a bit more potent, she shifts to pull the shaymin out of harm's way.

"careful!"

perhaps in hindsight, she should have taken her own advice.

the bleeding heart in her chest cavity comes with the weakness of others before herself. even with recent actions tucked beneath her belt, this is a fact she cannot ignore.

it persists even now in the dimly lit streets of lilycove as a kommo-o charges toward her and the shaymin clutched against her chest.

a ghost slips up from her shadow, then, and darts into the path of the dragon to hold it back with two large clay hands. it's familiar, an ace in the hole for whenever she needs it most. and as the automaton rumbles out a low warning, illeana expects this to be over soon.

she does not, in the end, predict a newfound war.

another grave mistake on her own part.

make it double.

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
no body, no crime
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2023 13:37:14 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

Ghostly brick and mortar collides with a lusus naturae. [break][break]

The two colliding together as they are locked into battle as Kommo-o snarls wildly at the golurk attempting to bite it but kept at a distance thanks to golurk's larger size. Slowly yet surely however, vines emerge from the kommo-o's scales and start to latch onto the golurk to keep it locked in place. [break][break]

That's when his plan unfolds, the shaymin is tugged away by Illeana. Once closer, it grins as the woman had fallen for the trap. It's body begins to glow with a green powerful light as it unleashes SEED FLARE. [break][break]

A nearby tree begins to shift and morph as the body of a large man emerges from it and laughs. "HA, I knew you would fall for that. Bleeding heart type, feels good to get back at you for that shit you pulled at the battle hut. Illeana Reyes." he says as the pink mist made him think it was . [break][break]

"But this time I wont be giving you a chance to hit me with that pink mist shit."

notes about this post

Notes go here

[newclass=.bryanpog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.bryanpog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.bryanpog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.bryanpog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.bryanpog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#df4567;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.bryanpog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.bryanpog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.bryanpog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.bryanpog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.bryanpog3-tagged a:hover { color:#df4567!important; }.bryanpog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.bryanpog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.bryanpog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.bryanpog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.bryanpog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.bryanpog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.bryanpog3-post i { color:#df4567; }.bryanpog3-post b { color:#df4567;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.bryanpog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.bryanpog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.bryanpog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#df4567;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#df4567!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
no body, no crime
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2023 2:29:08 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]seed flare hits quickly, without warning, and hard.

she hisses in pain and all but drops the shaymin unceremoniously onto the pavement.

and as her golurk wrestles with the kommo-o, it lets out a rumble of concern. her healing mist ebbs and flows to ease off the lingering pain of seed flare's damage against her skin until there's nothing left, not even a scratch.

vines emerge, seeking the ensnarement of her golurk. it tries to slip back into the shadows, tries to escape back to its trainer... but perhaps it is not quick enough.

"battle hut?"

the fuck is this guy on about?

as she reaches down toward her shadow, a doublade jumps up to meet her halfway. it breaks itself into two blades, one for each of her shaking hands. the torn ribbons on each end complete the connection by wrapping themselves around her wrists.

the man continues to make himself known, leeching away from a tree and becoming more man than trunk. recognition dawns slowly, painfully as dim street lights begin to paint his face into someone she's met before.

"what do you think you're doing?"

in her hands, the dual blades of her doublade hum for carnage, for war.

make it double.

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
no body, no crime
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2023 13:21:39 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

"Don't fuck with me little miss scientist." he growls at her as his anger is extremely evident despite his lamb mask. [break][break]

For some reason something didn't feel right, she wasn't behaving like she did back then, she was more passive? Back at the battle hut she'd have shot him in the chest again with those pink petals.. "You ruined my black market battle hut with your stupid ass pink mist of yours, you attack me in that expedition. What? did you think I wasn't gonna come after you for it or did you hope your lil boy toy would save you?" [break][break]

She pulls out a duoblade from the shadows and shaymin scurries off from Illeana knowing the woman would attack it if she didnt back off as it climbs up bryan's back and sits on his shoulder. Kommo-o's vines try to grasp onto the shadows golurk melted away into but to no avail as Kommo-o comes back to his side.[break][break]

He punches his hand into his other hand and cracks his knuckles. "Kommo-o, power whip. Shaymin. Growth." Kommo-o roars before charging forward again in an unnatural rage as the vines continued to spread across it's body as it's CELESTEELA SEED takes effect and kommo-o manfiests a massive vine tendril as it attempts to bring it down on Illeana and shaymin begins to absorb nutrients from the nearby plant life.

notes about this post

Notes go here

[newclass=.bryanpog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.bryanpog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.bryanpog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.bryanpog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.bryanpog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#705684;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.bryanpog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.bryanpog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.bryanpog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.bryanpog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.bryanpog3-tagged a:hover { color:#705684!important; }.bryanpog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.bryanpog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.bryanpog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.bryanpog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.bryanpog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.bryanpog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.bryanpog3-post i { color:#705684; }.bryanpog3-post b { color:#705684;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.bryanpog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.bryanpog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.bryanpog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#705684;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#705684!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
no body, no crime
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2023 17:06:21 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]her golurk drags itself back out of the shadows near her feet, more menace than guard.

"i didn't do shit to your stupid battle hut."

really, she didn't. she can only think of one thing that could have, though: tapu lele.

the mist she wields is no different than the island deity's, perhaps, but hers isn't strong. it's not capable of causing damage. she's not capable of causing damage with a little bit of mist. the cause of her threat lies elsewhere, embedded in the mind like a landmine waiting to be detonated.

her grip on her doublade tightens until both hands are strained and white knuckled.

"don't you dare bring him up."

is a soft spot. a low blow.

somehow, she expects nothing less from the wolf of rocket.

and somehow, it still hurts all the same.

the giant vine rises and she slashes at it with both halves of her doublade utilizing its fury cutter. quick thinking, quick movements... as if she's not just a little scientist anymore. she's grown into something seasoned, something to not underestimate. they do anyway and it's warranted, she supposes, but incorrect all the same.

and you know what?

fuck playing safe.

she jumps back behind her golurk and as it allows her to step onto its palm, she ushers a barked command.

"earthquake."

the golurk rumbles low before stomping a massive clay foot down and breaking the earth into an earthquake.

make it double.

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
no body, no crime
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2023 15:31:55 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

"Yeah, sure you didn't. Theres just two people walking around with that stupid ass pink purple mist coming out of their ass right?" he growls back at her.[break][break]

"Don't bring up who? Felix?" he says as a devlish grin spreads from cheek to cheek, he found a way under her skin. "He's the whole reason I'm here Miss reyes, you're influencing him too much." [break][break]

The fury cutter successfully sliced away at Kommo-o's vines and Shaymin finishes using growth. The earthquake threatens to knock them both over as parts of the earth crumble away trapping bryan's foot in the uneven grounding. He works quickly to pull a berry out of his bag and hands it over to shaymin who begins to rapidly consume it "Natural gift." he says as shaymin's body becomes covered in ghostly energy that sends spirits flying towards the golurk as Kommo-o slams the ground around bryan, breaking it up enough to get bryan out of there and bryan climbs onto the beast's back. [break][break]

"You need to be eliminated. Cant have him going soft." he says as Bryan wondered if something would work..he puts his fingers outwards "How familiar with Balder's abilities are you? Better look away!" he warns her as he snaps his fingers wondering if Illeana was aware of some of his abilities. However where the light ball SHOULD be, it never manifests. [break][break]

Instead Kommo-o fires a dragon pulse towards the pair as well.

notes about this post

Notes go here

[newclass=.bryanpog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.bryanpog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.bryanpog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.bryanpog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.bryanpog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#705684;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.bryanpog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.bryanpog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.bryanpog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.bryanpog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.bryanpog3-tagged a:hover { color:#705684!important; }.bryanpog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.bryanpog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.bryanpog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.bryanpog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.bryanpog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.bryanpog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.bryanpog3-post i { color:#705684; }.bryanpog3-post b { color:#705684;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.bryanpog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.bryanpog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.bryanpog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#705684;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#705684!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
no body, no crime
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2023 4:52:07 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]there is, in fact, two people with this same mist.

and while hers works differently, she knows on some level that it had not been hers to ruin his battlehut.

"you've got the wrong person."

she is not . perhaps in the past, she wished she had been. maybe tapu lele would've stayed.

now, she's come to terms with only having her mist as a mere consolation prize.

her eyes narrow at the mention of . does he know about this?

"you think he'd let you eliminate me? seriously?"

if he would... perhaps she should reevaluate. the thought hurts, she realizes, to entertain. and despite trying to shove it down, it lingers in the back of her mind regardless.

she ducks as he speaks of balder, of his abilities...

and comes face to face with a dragon pulse. it hits her head on, earning a yelp of pain from the scientist. fuck.

"phantom force."

her golurk lurches forward as if it's going to swing on bryan, only to slip down into the shadows at his feet and reappear behind him. there, the golurk swings a large clay hand at the man's body.

and her doublade hums loudly for violence, for a cut of the action. she gives in with a quick side step of her body, swinging the swords in her hands at both the shaymin and the kommo-o. night slash blends into the shadows, trying to lure them one way before aiming to connect with their bodies from the other.

make it double.

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
no body, no crime
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2023 3:08:01 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

He braces for the Golurk to punch him head on, but instead it jukes him, slinking into the shadows before hitting him from behind while his back was exposed. [break][break]

"I'm here attacking you, aren't I?" he said as Bryan began to try to place seeds of doubt in her mind. "Who do you think sent the order?" he said as Bryan was knocked down near a tree and reached for the root, melting into it and vanishing. [break][break]

"You love him, don't you?" he taunts as his voice moves around to the different trees in the park area. "But he's just sees you as a means to an end Illeana, and you've run your course for usefulness." The shaymin is left wide open for the night slash before Kommo-o shields the creature with it's scales as it bleeds from the swords slicing across it's arms. However in response to the attack, Kommo-o's ingrain casts as vines absorb the blood and cascade over it's body and he roars. [break][break]

It casts out a plethora of seeds trying to coat them all in leech seeds to pin them down an shaymin sends out a sweet scent to slow them down. "You think you know him, but you didn't know he was one of us did you? You didn't know I was with you in that expedition, and now you don't know he needs to silence you before you expose him."

notes about this post

Notes go here

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights