awards
647 posts
part of
TAG WITH @willow
willow atkins
alfresco
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2023 0:07:02 GMT
willow atkins Avatar

she zones back in with a blink and then blushes, embarrassed. 

"yeah. just got lost in thought." she recovers quickly. "it's a wonderful idea! i would really love to go with you." she offers a warm smile and raises her glass to her lips, chasing something down her throat. 
close tab

played by

noodles

lance
he/him
thirty-one
october 8th
twinleaf
straight
ranger
lilycove captain
334 height
334 height
lower than i thought we'd go, why'd the guilt spread so slow?
awards
1,438 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lance
LANCE VOLLANS
alfresco
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2023 8:20:02 GMT
LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
[attr="class","lance"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"yeah, okay."[break][break]

he's quick to dismiss his worries if only to not let this holiday plummet. the vibe in the room is shaky enough as is; no need to shake it even more.[break][break]

"we can plan something, then. maybe later in the year if i can find time off from work."

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"][break]

[newclass=".lance"]--accent:#d49736; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lance blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lance .icon"]background-image:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/541784995921002518/990626476019838996/icon-02.jpg); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lance blockquote b, .lance blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .lance blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lance blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lance .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lance .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lance .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

will
she/her
twenty-nine
november 12
rustboro
heterosexual
horticulturist
civilian
we sewed all the holes we had to breathe
awards
647 posts
part of
TAG WITH @willow
willow atkins
alfresco
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2023 15:40:21 GMT
willow atkins Avatar

if he can find some time off work. if by some miracle their schedules align. she doesn't have high hopes for it, but she doesn't say as much. just gives him a cheery smile and sets her fork down, officially full. 

"i'd love for ro to see more than fallarbor and rustboro," she says pleasantly. of course, he hasn't been around rustboro very much lately. she and had decided it too dangerous to let him continue to visit him at home. 

so bo has been spending what weekends he can at the farm instead. when he can. 

"sooooo. romantic dinner? check. somewhat romantic dip in the springs? check. i brought a book and some flowers i've been meaning to press." she sighs and reaches out a hand. "what would you like to do? i'm just happy to be near you and relax."
close tab

played by

noodles

lance
he/him
thirty-one
october 8th
twinleaf
straight
ranger
lilycove captain
334 height
334 height
awards
1,438 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lance
LANCE VOLLANS
alfresco
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2023 10:01:44 GMT
LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
[attr="class","lance"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

what is there to do now? he considers the options but is unable to come to one, not yet realizing that there isn't actually anything he wants to do with her together.[break][break]

is that a bad thing?[break][break]

"i'm good with just relaxing with you. that sounds really nice."[break][break]

it sounds domestic, which is really what he's after.

[break][break]

[newclass=".lance"]--accent:#d49736; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lance blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lance .icon"]background-image:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/541784995921002518/990626476019838996/icon-02.jpg); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lance blockquote b, .lance blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .lance blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lance blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lance .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lance .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

will
she/her
twenty-nine
november 12
rustboro
heterosexual
horticulturist
civilian
we sewed all the holes we had to breathe
awards
647 posts
part of
TAG WITH @willow
willow atkins
alfresco
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2023 2:23:34 GMT
willow atkins Avatar

"then let's do just that," she says pleasantly. she ignores her urge to immediately get to cleaning the dishes. when they're ready to have it cleared for the night, they need only call the maid to come take care of it.

she steps away from the chair and goes to give him a quick peck on the cheek as she passes. but then she pauses, lingers, draping her fingers over his neck. 

this is where they've always felt closest - in the throes of their kisses, exploring each other because all of this was still new. that newness was fading, though, but with it comes familiarity - like how she knows he loves it when she kisses the side of his jaw. 
close tab

played by

noodles

lance
he/him
thirty-one
october 8th
twinleaf
straight
ranger
lilycove captain
334 height
334 height
awards
1,438 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lance
LANCE VOLLANS
alfresco
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2023 10:42:18 GMT
LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
[attr="class","lance"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

once that newness fades, what will remain? what replaces the initial spark that pulled them closer together?[break][break]

he leans into her kiss, humming delightfully for a moment before tilting his head to return the kiss.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,908 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
alfresco
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2023 8:34:11 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven