she/her
January 3
Wyndon
N/A
Trainer
civilian
131 height
131 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
299 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vanillakingsley
Vanilla Kingsley
[DW] [C] May We Meet Again Sundae
POSTED ON May 6, 2023 3:10:41 GMT
Vanilla Kingsley Avatar
Oh no! The pokemon had just broken out of the pokeball without any kind of trouble! But more importantly, Vanilla wondered about what Noah had said. He wasn't as immune to fear as she had thought? The explanation did make a little sense to her. She'd hum in thought, thinking back to what he said as the Skeledirge would let out a fierce cry at her. She jumped back in terror while trembling before she hid behind Noah. She frowned, looking back up at Noah for guidance. The girl eventually would manage to find some amount of courage and then point at the fire type. "Proxii, ah, use Confuse Ray!" The Rotom came out of her phone, letting out a screech as the Rotom would fly over to the Skeledirge and then blast it with a sudden ring of bell noises. It managed to annoy the crocodile. It wasn't a short time later that she continued on with the Pokemon battle "Now use Hex!" Proxii then summoned forth a dark energy, cursing the Skeledirge as it suffered a great amount of damage from the attack. Now fully worn out, Vanilla took a pokeball out of her bag and threw it at the opponent before watching it rock, hoping to secure the catch.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON May 6, 2023 21:39:23 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SOLROCK APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LEVITATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PSYWAVE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROCK POLISH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]EXPLOSION
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MORNING SUN
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DRAKLOAK APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CLEAR BODY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]INFESTATION
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LOCK ON
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ASSURANCE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

CAUGHT THE SKELEDIRGE!
close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,526 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
POSTED ON May 16, 2023 5:55:54 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[attr="class","noahf"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
as the pokeball cracks upon the cursed skeledirge, noah leaps at the perceived triumph. the ghostly crocodile is siphoned in. and after a few shakes, it is sealed.[break][break]

"hey! let's go!" noah shouts. "proud of you! see? you got the stuff."[break][break]

the gym leader whistles with his fingers.[break][break]

"you just gotta build your confidence bit by bit, y'know? build your bravery." noah says. "i had to do it. i was forced to."

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"] / ghost psychic / skips[break]

[newclass=".noahf"]--accent:#5d8bd5; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/1f1QS8b/47.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .noahf blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .widecurve blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Junkohz

Nilla
she/her
January 3
Wyndon
N/A
Trainer
civilian
131 height
131 height
awards
299 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vanillakingsley
Vanilla Kingsley
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2023 8:01:02 GMT
Vanilla Kingsley Avatar
"Forced to?" Vanilla said, her brows furrowed in worry. "I don't really know what might have happened, b-but I hope that you're doing okay now." The young trainer said before looking over to see a lone Drakloak roaming about. She'd whistle for Proxii to pop out of her phone while then pointing at her target. "Thunder Wave it, Proxii!" Her voice showed a bit more energy and bravery than before. The Rotom would let a wave of electricity erupt from his body, surrounding the Drakloak as it would be paralyzed from the attack. Following up the attack, Vanilla would continue on. "And then Electro Ball again!" Another orb of electricity sent towards the dual type, the paralyzed dragon stunned by the attack. The girl sent another pokeball at the Drakloak, capturing the Pokemon as the orb shook and back forth several times before emitting a soft click!

Scanned:

Drakloak, the Caretaker Pokémon. It's capable of flying faster than 120 mph. It battles alongside Dreepy and dotes on them until they successfully evolve. Without a Dreepy to place on its head and care for, it gets so uneasy it'll try to substitute any Pokémon it finds for the missing Dreepy.
close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,526 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2023 2:30:53 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[attr="class","noahf"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
"hey, thanks." noah's smile is briefly lit by the electricity surging out of vanilla's rotom.[break][break]

nearby, his annihilape scares off a solrock, its rocky spines shifting away in a silent stride.[break][break]

"doing just fine... like you are right now with these ghosts."[break][break]

noah chuckles and some of the fog lifts from mt. pyre ever so lightly.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"] / ghost psychic / skips[break]

[newclass=".noahf"]--accent:#5d8bd5; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/1f1QS8b/47.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .noahf blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .widecurve blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2023 2:31:25 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]VANILLA CAUGHT THE DRAKLOAK!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CLEAR BODY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]INFESTATION
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LOCK ON
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ASSURANCE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]CONGRATULATIONS!