she/her
January 3
Wyndon
N/A
Trainer
civilian
131 height
131 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
299 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vanillakingsley
Vanilla Kingsley
[DW] [C] May We Meet Again Sundae
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2023 9:11:07 GMT
Vanilla Kingsley Avatar
A lone pair of two feet laid at the foot of Mt. Pyre, the trainer associated with them looking up the mountain with a rather worried expression on their face. Vanilla fidgeted in place, looking over at the floating Rotom phone beside her as he seemed all but unaffected by where they were. "I haven't met a ghost type in a bit! Don't worry, they're super cool! Well, I mean some might try and take your soul, but I can vouch for you." Proxii's words didn't seem to do much in helping the girl get rid of her fear, as she shot him a frustrated pout. She made a variety of movements with her hands, mouthing out the words to her companion. His response came in the form of his screen showing a confused expression. "Wait, so you're afraid of ghost types? But you're friends with a Rotom? Hehe, scaredy cat! Do I scare you?" Proxiii popped out of his phone scream, spooking the small trainer as she jumped in response. He snickered at his little prank, sticking out his tongue.

Vanilla's response was well articulated, even in sign language.

"Whoa, whoa, easy, Miss Potty Mouth! So you're here to try and get over your fear?" Another moment passed for him to interpret, "And you're trying to find something important here. So let's get a move on!" Vanilla nodded and looked at the way leading to get up the mountain...and stayed put. Despite the motivated stance, she wore a terrified expression on her face. She looked at her phone and pointed back at the boat they had rented to come her. "Oh no you don't!" Proxii flew behind her and began to push her up the mountains Vanilla flailed about, holding onto her phone for comfort.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,519 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2023 5:30:20 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[attr="class","noahf"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
unfortunately for vanilla, her rotom pushes her directly towards an annihilape in the fog. the ghost-type's hair, like tendrils, sway in the eerie mists as if to grasp at soul and heart. [break][break]

the pokemon notices her. pivots to face her. its violently stern expression is a cursed mask of eternity. it cries, voice like gnarled, twisting tree branches.[break][break]

it huffs at vanilla.[break][break]

"whoa, who's there, man?" a disembodied voice calls from the fog.[break][break]

the annihilape lunges for vanilla— but not in actuality. instead, it strikes an incoming pokemon to protect her and her rotom.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"] / ghost psychic[break]

[newclass=".noahf"]--accent:#5d8bd5; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/1f1QS8b/47.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .noahf blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .widecurve blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2023 6:31:46 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BRAMBLIN APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INFILTRATOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RAPID SPIN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MEGA DRAIN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]INFESTATION
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PAIN SPLIT
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BRONZOR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HEAVY METAL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PSYWAVE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HYPNOSIS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]METAL SOUND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HEAL BLOCK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

Junkohz

Nilla
she/her
January 3
Wyndon
N/A
Trainer
civilian
131 height
131 height
awards
299 posts
part of
Vanilla Kingsley
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2023 7:36:38 GMT
Vanilla Kingsley Avatar
Vanilla squirmed as she was pushed up the stairs, floundering about while trying to force her way back down as Proxii and her fought against each other's force. The fog around them grows more thick and dense as they argue and eventually came to the main level. "Darn it, stop...pushing back! You wanted to go up here!" They bickered back and forth until Vanilla heard something behind her as a chill ran down her spine. Very carefully, she spun around to come face to face with a...Machamp? But it was all weird and clearly not a Machamp. The ghastly appearance was enough to cause the trainer to freeze in place as they locked eyes. She was frozen in place, expression locked in one of total fear while the Pokemon would catch them both off guard by speaking to them both. "You can talk?..." Proxii asked aloud, the more quiet of the two unnerved and ready to turn to her friend before it lunged at them.

"WAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUGH!"

Vanilla let out a terrified shriek, throwing herself onto the floor while the Machamp lunged at her. She waited death, pain or anything really. But it never did come. Her eyes stayed closed, cowering in fear before opening an eye to look at why she was still alive. The Pokemon was staring at her, athough behind her was a knocked out Pokémon. She looked at it for a moment and then for the Machamp while slowly taking out a Pokeball and capturing the knocked out tumbleweed. Proxii looked through the fog, squinting his eyes to try and find any signs of life. "O-Oh. You were just attacking the thing attacking her. Uh, thanks?"

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,519 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2023 6:22:47 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[attr="class","noahf"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
"Yeah, I was! I was gonna catch it too!" [break][break]

The Machamp returns to gym leader's side. Its four arms relax, beaked face beaming with the proudest smile.[break][break]

"Name's Noah." He says to the two. "You okay? Sorry if we scared ya."[break][break]

Nearby, a Bronzor hovers. Its metals are chilled by the cold of this somber mountainside, bright yellow eyes specters in the mist.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"] / ghost psychic / passing[break]

[newclass=".noahf"]--accent:#5d8bd5; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/1f1QS8b/47.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .noahf blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .widecurve blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2023 7:56:52 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD POLTEAGEIST APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CURSED BODY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WITHDRAW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MEMENTO
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ASTONISH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MEGA DRAIN

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD EXEGGUTOR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HARVEST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CONFUSION
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEECH SEED
[attr="class","wildtabox"]EGG BOMB
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]STOMP

[attr="class","wildtag"]

CAUGHT THE BRAMBLIN!
close tab

played by

Junkohz

Nilla
she/her
January 3
Wyndon
N/A
Trainer
civilian
131 height
131 height
awards
299 posts
part of
Vanilla Kingsley
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2023 9:19:52 GMT
Vanilla Kingsley Avatar
"Ah, I see. that's a relief. We thought that you were going to do worse." Proxii said as his mood lifted. His phone body buzzed along as he cheerfully buzzed around his owner. "See? We're gunna live! I totally wasn't too scared." Vanilla trembled in place, still scared stiff by the appearance of the Pokemnon that had gotten her all nice and afraid. It took Proxii a few bumps to her head for the Vanilla to stand back up and actually not freeze up on the spot. After she was up and running, the Rotom sparked up to the man named Noah. "Nice to meet you, Noah. I'm Proxii and this is Vanilla." The Galarian girl gave a not of her head, fumbling with her glasses.

"We're here getting her over her fear of ghost types. What are you up to?" Vanilla looked beyond the mist and could see the shape of a teacup from nearby. Her eyes sparked up, pointing at the misty shape as Proxii chirped and flew over towards the shape and did a quick scan. A robotic voice drone out of his speakers.

Polteageist. The Black Tea Pokémon. When angered, it launches tea from its body at the offender's mouth. The tea causes strong chills if swallowed. These Pokémon multiply by creeping into teapots and pouring themselves into leftover tea.

Vanilla smiled, fetching a pokeball out of her bag and throwing it at the slumbering Polteageist. It made contact and locked the ghost type into its container, glowing green as it would let out a soft click. Vanilla pumped her fist, with Proxii skittering back towards her side. "I wonder if there's ghost cookies somewhere in the world."

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,519 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2023 6:36:55 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[attr="class","noahf"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
"just a little workout. my buddy leonard here," his annihilape huffs at its name's mention, "recently evolved, so he's just going through the motions. figuring things out."[break][break]

as vanilla's pokeball clicks close on a polteageist, the thud and crush of stomped grass can be heard by a far away exeggutor. noah scratches his neck.[break][break]

"if you're scared of ghost-types, how are you not afraid of... uh, your friend?" noah looks to the rotom phone. "y'know, rotom can do some freaky stuff."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2023 23:51:01 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD REUNICLUS APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] OVERCOAT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HEAL BLOCK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PSYBEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CONFUSION
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]RECOVER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GRUMPIG APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] GLUTTONY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SPLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SNORE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PSYCH UP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TEETER DANCE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

CAUGHT THE POLTEAGEIST!

close tab

played by

Junkohz

Nilla
she/her
January 3
Wyndon
N/A
Trainer
civilian
131 height
131 height
awards
299 posts
part of
Vanilla Kingsley
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2023 1:32:53 GMT
Vanilla Kingsley Avatar
Vanilla and Proxii looked back towards the strange pokemon sitting in front of them. She blinked and rubbed her eyes, having never seen something like this before. "Weird. I don't think we've ever seen a Pokemon like that before. It almost looks like a Primeape." Proxii hovered around it as a soft tone emit from his phone body again.

Annihilape, the Rage Monkey Pokémon. When its anger rose beyond a critical point, this Pokémon gained power that is unfettered by the limits of its physical body. It imbues its fists with the power of the rage that it kept hidden in its heart. Opponents struck by these imbued fists will be shattered to their core.

"Huh, so it's another evolution from that. Where did it even come from?" Proxii asked Noah. As they two talked, Vanilla would continue to stare up at the man, narrowing her eyes as she scrubbed her mind of where she had seen him before. After a few minutes, it suddenly clicked! She waved her hands at her Rotom phone, hands forming a series of shapes and gestures to the phone before it spun round in amazement. "You're right! You're one of the Gym leaders in the Gym Challenge, right?" To continue this accustation, Vanilla would push a few buttons on her phone and maneuver to the main page. "What kind of a workout is punching ghosts though?" Just before they could answer that question, a mysterious foe floated out in front of them.

It was a baby! No, a cell! A cell baby? Vanilla looked on curiously before fetching Kicker's pokeball on her belt. She tossed it out as the Cinderace would come out, pumped and ready for a fight. the Pokemon would strike out against the two with some type of Psychic attack, but Kicker was more than fast enough to deal with a problem like this! He dashed in the direction of the opponent, using Flame Charge as his form was swallowed by flames, crashing into the type. As it skidded away a few feet, stunned by the impact, Proxii swung over to do a quick scan just as Vanilla threw an empty Pokeball to catch it.

Reuniclus, the Multiplying Pokémon. They use psychic power to control their arms, which are made of a special liquid. Several Reuniclus can amplify their Psychic powers when they clasp hands and their brains form a network.

Noah asked why Vanilla wasn't scared of him, to which he answered. "Good question! One day, Vanilla wandered into an old house and I was going around, trying to scare people away. She heard that a bunch of pokemon without nothing to eat would take shelter there. So every so often, she dropped off berries and scraps of food. So I spook her and she got lost crying. I thought she'd run out after a bit, but she was so scared that she just stayed put. So I came and tried to give her some company. Ever since, we've been like siblings. I'm her emotional support Pokémon." Vanilla smiled, giving the Rotom phone a quiet hug with a pleased yet spooked smile.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,519 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2023 23:33:51 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[attr="class","noahf"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
noah explains that he's owned his annihilape as a primeape; the ghostly transformation was simply a natural consequence of its training.[break][break]

as vanilla's pokemon fights, noah takes the opportunity to rest with his partner.[break][break]

"that's cute." the gym leader says of their story. "if you can trust your rotom, then don't ya think you can find yourself trusting other ghosts too?"[break][break]

noah asks vanilla directly, gaze centered on her rather than her pokemon-phone.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2023 23:49:04 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SKELEDIRGE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] BLAZE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]EMBER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD UNOWN-M APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LEVITATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HIDDEN POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

CAUGHT THE REUNICLUS!

close tab

played by

Junkohz

Nilla
she/her
January 3
Wyndon
N/A
Trainer
civilian
131 height
131 height
awards
299 posts
part of
Vanilla Kingsley
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2023 0:49:03 GMT
Vanilla Kingsley Avatar
A fiery red crocodile would suddenly appear from the mist, as Vanilla let out a scared yelp and threw the closest thing she could find at the estranged Pokemon: that being an empty Pokeball. While it rocked back and forth, Proxii would have scanned the creature as his speakers let out a soft narration of the thing that had attacked them at. Vanilla, meanwhile, would hide behind Noah and tremble.

Skeledirge, the Singer Pokémon. Skeledirge’s gentle singing soothes the souls of all that hear it. It burns its enemies to a crisp with flames of over 5,400 degrees Fahrenheit. The fiery bird changes shape when Skeledirge sings. Rumor has it that the bird was born when the fireball on Skeledirge’s head gained a soul.

When asked a question from the boy, one pressing one that was honestly a fairly good point about ghost types, the teenager frowned out of embarrassment. She walked to Proxii and pulled his face over her hers, the screen acting as a sort of barrier for her vision. Turning on a hell to face away, Vanilla would respond. "Ah-I dunno...Most of them are either pranksters, died horribly or make other things die around them. B-But I can't let them scare me like this if I'm gunna became a Pokemon Master..." She let out a whine, looking towards Noah again while Proxii looked up towards Noah. "How do you deal with stuff that scares you? E-Even though you're like a legend? I bet nothing scares you."

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,519 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2023 4:28:51 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[attr="class","noahf"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
"oh no. no, no, no.i'm scared all the time. y'kinda have to be. to survive." [break][break]

a small sympathetic smile comes to his face as he sees vanilla's nervous shape peeking in and out behind the rotom phone. [break][break]

"it gets you going, right? fear. it can help you realize you gotta fight."[break][break]

he rubs the back of his head as he peers at the skeledirge's rocking pokeball.[break][break]

"you might wanna weaken the pokemon a bit first. gotta face it head on if you wanna catch something as strong as that." noah says.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2023 4:29:50 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]THE SKELEDIRGE BROKE OUT OF ITS BALL!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] BLAZE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]EMBER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD COFAGRIGUS APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] MUMMY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POWER SPLIT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DISABLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GUARD SPLIT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CRAFTY SHIELD

[attr="class","wildtag"]