she/her
January 3
Wyndon
N/A
Trainer
civilian
131 height
131 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
299 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vanillakingsley
Vanilla Kingsley
[P] [M] Slumber Parfait for Two
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2023 8:37:58 GMT
Vanilla Kingsley Avatar
The bell rang at the end of the day, signaling the end of lessons and teaching for the current school day. Vanilla stood up and stood on the tips of her toes, reaching into the air as she had been sitting all day. With a soft whine, Proxii hovered up beside her while Vanilla picked up her bag from the side of her desk. "Jeez, that day of class was killer. I thought I was gunna die of boredom...again." The teen walked from the classroom to her locker as the other students were walking about or mulling in the hallways with their friends. Proxii watched as a group of girls passed by while one bumped into Vanilla. She quietly bounced forward, looking back while the group walked past her. The Rotom looked down to see a sheet taped to her back that had certainly not been attached to her when they had left the classroom.

"Those popular girls think they're all that, huh?" Proxii came half way out of the phone and crumbled up the ball before tossing it down the hallway before floating in front of the quiet girl. "Anyway, what's for dinner tonight? I skipped lunch to go hang out with the other pokemon and I'm starving!"

MISSION: SLUMBER PARTY

close tab

played by

Senpai

She/Her
Febuary 01
Rustboro City
Unknown
School Kid / Trainer
Civilian
10 height
10 height
awards
35 posts
part of
TAG WITH @morrigan
Morrigan Anderson
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2023 10:00:05 GMT
Morrigan Anderson Avatar

With her school-bag resting gently on her back, Morrigan watched from afar as Vanilla was being her usual pushover self. She almost felt bad.

Luckily Morrigan was about to grace Vanilla with the opportunity of a lifetime. While Rotom was busy keeping Vanilla’s attention, Morrigan made her way over speaking only when she was way inside the girl's personal space.

“You really should stop letting them push you around like that.”

Bang of hair covering one eye, and a mischievous smile on her lips giving a certain eerie vibe as she spoke.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Junkohz

Nilla
she/her
January 3
Wyndon
N/A
Trainer
civilian
131 height
131 height
awards
299 posts
part of
Vanilla Kingsley
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2023 11:32:00 GMT
Vanilla Kingsley Avatar
The two looked over as Vanilla found herself face to face with another one of her classmates, Morrigan Anderson. She was a dark haired girl with an aura about her that she couldn't just piece together what made her feel a bit offput by. Maybe it was just a vague sort of vibe that the girl gave off, but Vanilla didn't really have anything bad to say about her. This was likely they first time they had interacted beyond idle group assignment chatter. She said what was already pretty obvious to Proxii, though Vanilla shook her head and tried to seem like it didn't bother her all that much. Her hands moves in a fluid series of motions, mouthing the words silently to Proxii as he'd watch them and respond in kind. "She says that it's just them playing around with her, but that's a little hard to believe. This is like the second time this week."

The girl let out a frustrated huff as she spoke with Proxii once more. A confused expression came over his face. "I dunno, you kind of are a pushover." Vanilla didn't take too kindly to his answer, flicking her Rotom possessed phone with an expression of annoyance as clear as day on her face but spinning back to Morrigan.

"Anyway, Morrigan, right? What're you doing talking to us? We're not exactly the most interesting people for somebody of your status." Proxii asked the girl while she looked towards the both of them. though probably just Vanilla. The quiet girl fumbled with her large glasses, pressing them back up to the bridge of her nose once more.

close tab

played by

Senpai

She/Her
Febuary 01
Rustboro City
Unknown
School Kid / Trainer
Civilian
10 height
10 height
awards
35 posts
part of
TAG WITH @morrigan
Morrigan Anderson
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2023 13:28:59 GMT
Morrigan Anderson Avatar

Morrigan was immediately reminded why few people seemed to interact with Vanilla during and after class. The way she communicated.

Morrigan made sure to give the Rotom ample attention as the pair communicated among each other before turning their attention back to her.

When Rotom finally asked why Morrigan was there, she found herself suddenly at a loss for words. She had to take a moment to think about the way she wanted to say it. She decided on a simple, direct approach.

“I will be honest. You look like someone who could use a friend.” Perhaps a bit brutal. “Since I've got no plans for tonight. I figured I would hear if you perhaps wanted to have a sleepover or something at my place?” For a brief moment she felt unsure. What would she do if Vanilla declined?

“So, do you?”

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Junkohz

Nilla
she/her
January 3
Wyndon
N/A
Trainer
civilian
131 height
131 height
awards
299 posts
part of
Vanilla Kingsley
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2023 1:36:50 GMT
Vanilla Kingsley Avatar
Well, she was anything but deceitful. Vanilla puffed out her right cheek in a bit of a pout. She didn't exactly have a good amount of friends for reasons that were already made crystal clear. And Proxii tended to drag her into conversations rather than the other way around. Her consular had made this note many times before, although her anxiety really did make socializing hard with some people. Morrigan was...well, she didn't torture her like some of the bullies in class, but Vanilla didn't really have anything bad to say about her.

"A sleepover?" That idea did sound kind of nice for a change. She did find herself curious about the kind of things Morrigan had at home, or even what she did after class. There was nothing else really going on that needed her attention, and so it seemed like a pretty set plan. She nodded in agreement to Morrigan, with Proxii doing the same. "Sounds like a plan then. Do you want us to meet you somewhere then? Or are we going to go like right now?"

Vanilla popped up, a series of hand motions and mouthed words to her Rotom as the Pokemon translated. "Yeah, and anything you want us to bring along?"

close tab

played by

Senpai

She/Her
Febuary 01
Rustboro City
Unknown
School Kid / Trainer
Civilian
10 height
10 height
awards
35 posts
part of
TAG WITH @morrigan
Morrigan Anderson
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2023 18:49:27 GMT
Morrigan Anderson Avatar

“Right now.” Morrigan replied. Though before long she'd continue. “My Chauffeur should be here soon.” She smiled, almost proudly.

Before she continued, she would allow Vanilla a moment to sign the next question.

“No need to bring anything. Unless there’s something you really need, but we can drive by and fetch it on the way.” Morrigan said.

“Is there something we need to fetch?”

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Junkohz

Nilla
she/her
January 3
Wyndon
N/A
Trainer
civilian
131 height
131 height
awards
299 posts
part of
Vanilla Kingsley
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2023 22:54:54 GMT
Vanilla Kingsley Avatar
The two were honestly surprised by her response. So this would be a sort of surprise and impromptu plan between the two. Morrigan continued to lay the plans out for their departure from school. Prozii buzzed along, though shot a glance at the other girl. Vanilla seemed more open to her invitation, shaking her head at Morrigan's question if she had any last minute stops to make. Sure, Morrigan had intimidated her, the way she carried herself, but Vanilla was hoping she would get to know her better.

The teen grabbed Proxxi and flipped open his keyboard to fully hide her face, then faced Morrigan and took a moment to inhale before the words left her lips.

"We, uh, don't have anything to pick up. Th-Thank you, Morrigan."

She pushed her Rotom up to revealing a timid, easygoing smile as she walked alongside Morrogan to catch her ride that would take the two to her estate. Vanilla had been curious about where she lived, wondering a great amount about the girl.

close tab

played by

Senpai

She/Her
Febuary 01
Rustboro City
Unknown
School Kid / Trainer
Civilian
10 height
10 height
awards
35 posts
part of
TAG WITH @morrigan
Morrigan Anderson
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2023 19:19:01 GMT
Morrigan Anderson Avatar

Morrigan gave a nod. They had nothing to fetch, which made everything much simpler. Though she was taken by surprise when Vanilla actually spoke, honestly she sometimes forgot the girl could.

But she quickly composed herself and replied. “Oh don’t worry about it.” She returned the timid smile with a more regal one of her own.

And so Morrigan led the way out to the school drop-off/pick-up zone. Parents fill the place in various stages of picking up their children. But among them were a singular car, shining black, high end Sedan. At the car stood a man, waiting patiently for Morrigan to get there, clad in a butler's-suit.

With a quick well trained motion he’d open the door while giving both ladies a small nodding-bow as he said. “Greetings Miss Anderson and Miss ?” While he didn’t look expectantly, he did wait for Vanilla to give a name that he could use.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Junkohz

Nilla
she/her
January 3
Wyndon
N/A
Trainer
civilian
131 height
131 height
awards
299 posts
part of
Vanilla Kingsley
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2023 22:43:18 GMT
Vanilla Kingsley Avatar
Vanilla could relax a little, at least. Despite using her Rotom phone to get away with speaking to others, it was very rare that she took the time to talk herself. Sometimes she even would forget that she could even do that! Tge pink haired teen followed behind Morrigan as she led the way through the hallways and out into the loading zone of the school. The sight of the many kids greeting their parents. It caused her to feel a twinge of heartache, the homesickness creeping in to infect her once more. Even if she wasn't the best cook of the family, Vanilla did love everyone and had a tendency to miss interacting with them all. She wondered if her mother was worried sick about her often, wanting to reach out but a deep shame keeping her from doing so.

A well dressed man quickly stood among the many people here, and upon seeing Morrigan and Vanilla, would open the door for them in a smooth and almost fluid motion. He greeted the other girl and then paused while glancing to her, to which she gave a short answer of, "Vanilla." Once allowed, the mute girl climbed right inside.

It was spacious inside of the car. Vanilla wasn't really the type to seek out looking as extravagant and wealthy, but if their belongings were this nice, no wonder the rich kids always loved to act all smarmy. Vanilla found a seat and sat down, Proxii quickly stuffing himself into her hands as her eyes wandered across the interior of the vehicle. "This car i-is very nice." she said, her hand gently pressing against the comfortable seating, "I didn't know you came to school in something so nice...We, uh, ride with a friend's Dragonite..."

close tab

played by

Senpai

She/Her
Febuary 01
Rustboro City
Unknown
School Kid / Trainer
Civilian
10 height
10 height
awards
35 posts
part of
TAG WITH @morrigan
Morrigan Anderson
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2023 9:29:18 GMT
Morrigan Anderson Avatar

The decidedly-buttler looking man allowed both young women to enter the car. Vanilla unknowingly stole Morrigan’s usual spot. But Morrigan didn’t make a fuss out of it. She simply took the spot beside Vanilla.

“Thank you. I am sure my father will be pleased to hear that.” Morrigan smiled, perhaps the first genuine smile of the day.

“Riding on a Dragonite?” She repeated with mild surprise. For a brief moment she pondered how Vanilla made sure that trip wouldn’t mess up her hair. “But yeah, my father doesn’t trust Pokémon traveling all that much. He might let Xatu teleport him from time to time, but he prefers going by car.” She paused. “Besides, if he didn’t, they would never get used.”

And as if on cue the car engine turned on the driver began to cautiously make his way out onto the main road.

“Is it a long Dragonite Ride that you have to do to get to school?”

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Junkohz

Nilla
she/her
January 3
Wyndon
N/A
Trainer
civilian
131 height
131 height
awards
299 posts
part of
Vanilla Kingsley
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2023 0:35:33 GMT
Vanilla Kingsley Avatar
Once nice and seated, Vanilla got herself buckled in as the vehicle reared to life. The man that had opened the door for them had climbed into the driver's seat and was beginning to move. Proxii was still being held in front of her face, a bit happy to see his trainer talking on her own, though a bit curious why Morrigan would have wanted to invite them both. Morrigan seemed pretty astonished with the fact that she had ridden a Dragonite to school most of the time from a friend in class. She nodded her head and continued to explain. "Y-Yeah. Ethan from class tends to give us rides. It's technically his mother's, but they live kind of far out, so it's how he gets to class on time." The tidbit about her father not trusting Pokémon had caught her by surprise. It did make sense some people would be averse to using Pokémon for travel, though she had never really tried teleportation before.

"Being teleported sounds interesting. Have you ever done so that way?"

Morrigan asked about the Dragonite ride again and she responded in kind. "He said it's a twenty minute ride. Twenty five to pick me up on the way. H-He could make it in five if his mother let him go faster, but she gets worried. At least that's what, ah, he told me." Her feet sat still on the floor, with her eyes going out to watch the scenery around them as the car passed them by. After a second or so of silence, Vanilla felt the weight of the conversation fall onto her. She quickly turned around to Morrigan. "S-So, um, what does your father do? I mean, I, ah...only hear about the rumors and such from the other students...Usually when I'm eating lunch in the library..."

close tab

played by

Senpai

She/Her
Febuary 01
Rustboro City
Unknown
School Kid / Trainer
Civilian
10 height
10 height
awards
35 posts
part of
TAG WITH @morrigan
Morrigan Anderson
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2023 11:03:48 GMT
Morrigan Anderson Avatar

“I’ve done teleporting once or twice.” Morrigan spoke. “It’s very convenient.” She loathed to admit it. “Only downside to it is that the teleporting Pokémon has to have been at the destination before.”

Though she didn’t comment on the flight time, it didn’t take a genius to figure out that Ethan probably lived rather far away or weren’t allowed to fly that fast, if it took twenty minutes of straight flight to get to school.

Her eyes gazed out onto the road as cars passed. Sometimes a trainer or two riding some quadrupel Pokémon would overtake them.

But her attention moved when Vanilla posed a question and a curious statement. “Oh? What rumors?” A faint smirk on her lips

This ought to be good.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Junkohz

Nilla
she/her
January 3
Wyndon
N/A
Trainer
civilian
131 height
131 height
awards
299 posts
part of
Vanilla Kingsley
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2023 1:47:01 GMT
Vanilla Kingsley Avatar
It did sound like a bit of a hassle to haul a Pokémon up to where you had wanted to return to, the payoff of coming back whenever you had wanted far outweighed any potential drawbacks, at least to Vanilla. She nodded her head along, finding the talk nice but would freeze up when Morrigan asked about the rumors about her father. Vanilla laughed nervously, fidgeting a little as her stance adjusted out of nervousness.

"Ah-I don't believe them. B-But I overhear people talk about him. Some about running a black market and why he can afford all of this stuff. Some more negative and insulting stuff from some of the meaner girls. I don't really like any of it. Even if we don't really talk a lot, I like to think you're nicer than people say."

Vanilla gave another timid smile, trying to think of what they could speak about as she'd lean forward in her seat. Her hands worked on slowly flipping Proxii around while looking back over at the girl. "Ah-I was wondering, how come you attend trainer school? N-No offense to you...b-but, like, rich kids back home tended to enjoy staying home and focusing on their family business."

close tab

played by

Senpai

She/Her
Febuary 01
Rustboro City
Unknown
School Kid / Trainer
Civilian
10 height
10 height
awards
35 posts
part of
TAG WITH @morrigan
Morrigan Anderson
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2023 15:00:22 GMT
Morrigan Anderson Avatar

Morrigan noticed the freeze. She figured the rumors would be bad, as they often was when they were spawned of Jealousy. And Vanilla’s words only confirmed it. But when she actually confessed to the rumors, she was mildly let down.

A mild sigh escaped her. “Thank you. Honestly, I thought the rumors would’ve been worse.” The one about the Black Market could very well be true. She could certainly see it being a thing.

“No offense taken.” She had seen that question coming. “To be honest, I did not want to go at first.” Morrigan began. “But after some thinking I realized I would be better off attending than not attending.”

She wasn’t about to admit that it was a personal vendetta against her sister that had pushed her to it.

“What about you?” She looked at Vanilla. “Are you hoping to become a famouse Pokémon trainer?”

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Junkohz

Nilla
she/her
January 3
Wyndon
N/A
Trainer
civilian
131 height
131 height
awards
299 posts
part of
Vanilla Kingsley
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2023 22:02:34 GMT
Vanilla Kingsley Avatar
She was happy that her question had managed to avoid offending Morrigan. She didn't exalty go into specifics, but she wasn't going to pry any longer. It wasn't really her business, and the other girl was also present for the sleepover on her good graces. Vanilla felt relief over her shoulders while Morrigan asked her about her own reasons for training.

"S-Sort of." Vanilla began, "Uh, I was training to be a chef. My family back home runs their own bakery around the region. My mom is weird with names. All of us are named after sweets or food. I have a brother named Biscotti, a-and a couple of sisters named Beryl, Juniper, Sherbert and so on…"

She laughed a little to herself, chewing on the inside of her cheek a little before the girl exhaled and would debate on whether she should give the plain answer or explain why she was really becoming a trainer.

"U-Um, please don't tell anyone this, o-okay?" Vanilla said, leaning a little bit closer to Morrigan while keeping her voice down so it was just the both of them. "My Dad is with the League. He was one of the officers, i dunno the rank. But when I was a baby, he left home for League business and was never seen again. Ah-I wanted to train and become a Pokemon Master so I could get the League's attention and ask them to help find him."

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights