She/Her
Febuary 01
Rustboro City
Unknown
School Kid / Trainer
Civilian
10 height
10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
35 posts
part of
TAG WITH @morrigan
Morrigan Anderson
[P] [M] Slumber Parfait for Two
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2023 8:22:08 GMT
Morrigan Anderson Avatar

Morrigan listened to Vanilla’s life story. The names made sense when the profession of her family was made clear. Though she did feel it was a bit silly. Who followed a naming scheme for their kids?

Morrigan leaned closer as Vanilla did the same, consciously making an effort to offer Vanilla secrecy. Though she was well aware that her chauffeur could hear every word being said.

“That’s… A surprisingly good reason.” Morrigan said in hushed tones.

Though she loathed to admit it, she could probably help Vanilla a great deal by simply referring her to her older sister. And in doing so perhaps gain Vanilla’s eternal gratitude.

Morrigan took a moment to mull it over.

“But why wait? You know my oldest sister is a member of the Council, right? I could ask her.” She didn’t like it one bit, but she knew politics were all about using connections.

MISSION: SLUMBER PARTY

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Junkohz

Nilla
she/her
January 3
Wyndon
N/A
Trainer
civilian
131 height
131 height
awards
299 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vanillakingsley
Vanilla Kingsley
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2023 2:16:43 GMT
Vanilla Kingsley Avatar
A bit weirdly worded, but Vanilla appreciated the acknowledgement of her journey thus far. She hadn't seen her father since she had been a toddler, recalling only bits and pieces of his identity from being so young. A lot of her siblings had presumed he had been dead long ago, but it was only Vanilla that held on some type of hope for her dear old dad. "I just want my dad back..." Vanilla said as her anxiety was starting to rise again. She was slowly ready to go back to using Proxii as a way of communicating again. Morrigan could see her worry and sullen frown spreading rapidly through her mind, unaware of what she'd utter next.

When the girl did, Vanilla let out an audible gasp in shock!

"Y-Your sister could do that for me? Just a nobody?" she asked with hopeful, yearning eyes. this would be a large step forward in terms of trying to locate her dear old dad. The student's expression lightened as she leaned closer to Morrigan. Her sickly sweet scent of cookie icing getting closer. "Ah-I would owe you for, like...ever! This would help a lot. I'm sure he's still out there..."

close tab

played by

Senpai

She/Her
Febuary 01
Rustboro City
Unknown
School Kid / Trainer
Civilian
10 height
10 height
awards
35 posts
part of
TAG WITH @morrigan
Morrigan Anderson
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2023 13:12:19 GMT
Morrigan Anderson Avatar

Morrigan saw it. Worry painted plainly alongside a sullen frown.

For a moment she wondered if she had pressed the girl too much. But there was no way back now.

“Well, I can ask her.” Morrigan said. “But I can’t promise you that she will have the time to help us.” She hoped to temper Vanilla’s expectations.

Luckily with all their talking, time had passed by quickly. As the car had gone outside the city bounds.

The sound of a loud gate being pulled to the sides alerted Morrigan to their arrival.

“Oh, it seems like we are here.” She looked out the car window as it drove on the paved path up to the front door, bright green well-cared for garden area’s moving past them until they reached the front entrance of what could best be described as Mansion, extravagant in its simplistic brick design, large windows adorning the walls allowing for a sense of being watched when you approached. Some might even call it unnerving.

The car came to a halt. Morrigan did not move to open the door, no she waited. And it didn’t take long before another servant opened it for her.

Only then did she exit the vehicle. Once out she would turn and wait for Vanilla, a bit of a smirk on her smile as she asked. “So, what do you think?”

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Junkohz

Nilla
she/her
January 3
Wyndon
N/A
Trainer
civilian
131 height
131 height
awards
299 posts
part of
Vanilla Kingsley
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2023 4:33:02 GMT
Vanilla Kingsley Avatar
It was a shot in the dark, but one that Vanilla was at least appreciative of. "Thank you. Any little thing w-would help us greatly." she gave a pout, huffing to herself as she'd mull her thoughts out loud. "We're starting to run out of places to look and I don't know if he's really..." Her voice waivered, just staring down at the floor some while Morrigan and her shared the ride to her home. After an awkward period of silence, the car would stop before a gate and wait entry as the two looked on from inside the window. The vehicle would grow closer once inside, as Vanilla and Proxii's eyes widened at the approaching building. The front lawn was much more of a garden than lawn, and the manor that they were coming to had grown in size exponentially once their ride had come to an end.

"Whoa..." Vanilla said to herself, eyes wandering around the area outside of the car. But even though they had wished to leave, Morrigan remained seated. It stumped the pink haired girl, who had pushed her glasses back up her face at the sight of her patiently waiting. It was only the opening of the door that it clicked inside of her head. Vanilla wasn't exactly one to judge others, far be it from her for obvious reason, and just put it out of her mind. Morrigan spun around and asked them their thoughts about her family's home.

"No way you live here." Vanilla commented, fawning over every little detail along the gardens and entrance from afar. "This is the fanciest home I've ever been in. Not since the time we catered to a royal house in Galar when I was eight." She said, quietly following Morrigan along as her Rotom hovered behind her, allowing Vanilla to interact some for a change. Although still a little out of her element, she was slowly getting used to talking by herself. "So what do you do when you come home after school? I usually study in my tent while feeding my Pokémon. I imagine you have a lot of time for all of your hobbies and things."

close tab

played by

Senpai

She/Her
Febuary 01
Rustboro City
Unknown
School Kid / Trainer
Civilian
10 height
10 height
awards
35 posts
part of
TAG WITH @morrigan
Morrigan Anderson
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2023 9:13:11 GMT
Morrigan Anderson Avatar

Vanilla’s reaction pleased Morrigan and intrigued her. But Vanilla’s catering history was a subject she could pry into later. With an almost cocky pleased grin on her lips she would begin to lead their little group onward.

Vanilla posed her a very good question as they reached the entrance-door.

Morrigan nodded as she began. “I do have sufficient time for my hobbies, yeah.” She opened the door with ease, much to the dismay of the servant that had been about to do it.

Morrigan led Vanilla inside and began on a tour of the mansion. “Though not too much. My parents prefer that I focus on more productive endeavors.”

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Junkohz

Nilla
she/her
January 3
Wyndon
N/A
Trainer
civilian
131 height
131 height
awards
299 posts
part of
Vanilla Kingsley
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2023 20:42:06 GMT
Vanilla Kingsley Avatar
Still in awe of the exterior of the house, Vanilla's shock only triple as they moved further inside. The servant that had went to open the door for them would be beaten by the young heiress' hand as they entered. Her Rotomphone had dove back into her pocket as the tour began. "And I thought this place was larger on the outside." she said to herself, trailing besides Morrigan as they passed through hallways and such. The interior decoration reminded Vanilla of many depictions of rich people in cartoons and such. But she'd sometimes stop and ask about things here and there.

"So what were your hobbies, Morrigan?" Vanilla asked after a while with a hopeful smile "I mean, I'm trying to learn how to be a trainer so that I can complete the Gym Challenges. But I also bake and other things. I'm curious about yours is all." She was doing her best not to really seem like she was invading Morrigan's interests and things out of malice. It did interest her of what life was like for one of the more wealthy kids in class.

"Oh, um, thanks for letting me speak. I'm...really not used to talking. I've never really been good at it..."

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights