snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,124 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
august underground
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2023 18:14:03 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]the councilwoman will find her underground, eyes narrowed in focus.

rustboro's dimensional pocket hasn't been the same since the meteor, since the primal points detonated and sent the meteor to sea hoenn.

it seems closed somehow, wrong...

and she can't shake the feeling that this place will ruin them.

the lack of detection of sea hoenn still bothers her. 's words play over and over yet no sense can be found in the syllables.

she knows what she saw. it was not fake. it was not a figment of the imagination. sea hoenn survived and they're coming.

her body turns at the sound of footsteps, the golurk at her side rumbling out acknowledgement.

they are no longer alone.

she places a careful smile in place, fingers tying the mask tight enough to hold.

"councilwoman anderson, it's a pleasure to see you outside of a meeting room."

get in sygna.

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Verdanturf Ranger Captain
Single and Ready to Mingle
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,601 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
august underground
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2023 20:49:24 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

A sense of uneasiness tensed Elinor’s body as she approached .

The heavy footsteps of the Aggron that trailed behind her announced their arrival to any who deigned to listen.

“Likewise, Professor Reyes.” Elinor said, a professional yet genuine looking smile on her lips.

The Aggron behind her growled a metallic greeting of its own.

“I hope I am not disturbing.” Elinor stated.

MISSION: GET IN SYGNA

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,124 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
august underground
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2023 21:38:32 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]a hand rises to idly dispel a sense of disturbance out of the air.

"no, no, you're fine!"

there's no work to be done, let alone interrupt, here. it's as quiet as the world should be, free of dimensional chaos and structurally sound.

and she despises that, truly.

"to what do i owe the pleasure? have you come to check on the rift?"

a lost cause, she's afraid...

above ground, some grunts of team rocket begin their plan: infiltration and obliteration.

get in sygna.

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,601 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
august underground
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2023 8:07:37 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

Elinor eased herself of the tension once Professor Reyes assured her that no disturbances had been done with her arrival.

At the question Elinor would give a nod and a simple. “Indeed I have.” Though all the sciency bits behind it all weren't exactly Elinor’s cup of tea, she still found some ease in seeing it with her own two eyes.

“Anything new?” She’d ask as she tried to recall the information shared at their last meeting.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,124 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
august underground
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2023 4:31:13 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]a light sigh escapes.

"nothing, unfortunately."

this gateway has been eerily quiet since the coming of the meteor. it bothers her to no end, burrowing beneath the skin and festering until it corrupts the mind.

"there's been no detection of anything from sea hoenn... it's a bit unnerving, truthfully."

she knows they survived. she saw it.

but how could there be not even a trace?

nearing footsteps start soft, barely detectable. they grow in volume as elinor answers, as seconds pass into minutes.

get in sygna.

close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,601 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
august underground
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2023 9:15:33 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

“Unnerving indeed.” Elinor admitted.

Aggron placed as gentle a claw on her shoulder as it could.

“But that does make me wonder. Do you think they might’ve found a way to cut the connection one way or both, so to speak?” Elinor didn’t even know if that was possible.

Meanwhile Aggron seemed to perk, as if it heard something, but wasn’t quite sure what it was.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,124 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
august underground
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2023 5:52:15 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]"it's possible."

she hasn't quite come to a correct conclusion yet. the concept still eludes her mind, day in and day out.

"the connection was lost once the primal points were fired. i'm not sure if it's due to the meteor or something else."

either way, more information is needed... she'll keep coming back here until something clicks, until something gives her an answer.

the sound of footsteps grows louder and her golurk rumbles low. she recognizes the sound: it's a warning.

her expression tightens.

"someone's here."

get in sygna.

close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,601 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
august underground
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2023 18:42:40 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

A nod was all the answer Elinor could give. She did not know the science of it all as well as Illeana did, and she figured some random guess wouldn’t provide even the slightest hint of a breakthrough.

Luckily Elinor didn’t get a whole lot of time to wallow in her own inability as Illeana’s Golurk alerted them. By then her own Aggron was sure as well.

“I presume you weren’t expecting company.”

How could she have when she hadn’t expected her arrival to begin with?

The Aggron stepped in between Elinor and the entrance, ready to throw up a PROTECT at a moment’s notice.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,124 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
august underground
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2023 17:06:13 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]footsteps echo. they creep closer.

and with every step, she feels herself slipping back into fight or flight. here, mental fortitude slips. it struggles against paranoia with sea hoenn's former entrance at her back.

cornered, she'd say. pressed between a rock and a hard place, there is no other options.

"no, not at all."

her golurk rumbles out once more. and as it steps forward with heavy clay feet, the dams seem to burst with team rocket grunts. they fill the room, numbers growing as footsteps continue.

did they not learn the lesson last time?

"get ready..."

nothing quite like having to fight your way out of the underground, huh?

the first of the grunts begin to move, begin to summon pokemon to rush toward them. her golurk swings a clay arm quickly, hammer arm coming down on the first few pokemon to sweep them out of the way.

get in sygna.

close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,601 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
august underground
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2023 11:11:34 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

Elinor was ready, itching even, for the fight to come. For a brief moment she realized she had grown all too accustomed to the theatrics of violence.

But then the Team Rocket dam broke, and any thoughts were pushed away. Small attacks hitting against the emerald green barrier that Aggron summoned. When he lowered it, much smaller opponents had been summoned to fight him.

She was this close to laughing. While it wasn’t Rattata and Zubats, they might as well have been, for Aggron towered above them.

They begin to rush at him. Only to be met with the full force of a DOUBLE-EDGE sending them flying back to their trainers.

A mighty roar escaped the Aggron. Team Rocket would have to do better.

Unafraid of what was in front of her, Elinor’s fear turned to her back. She sent a quick glimpse backward making sure Sea!Hoenn wasn’t about to make use of the distraction.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,124 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
august underground
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2023 19:43:43 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]where some pokemon fall in front of them, more rise to take their place.

it feels never-ending, this assault. too many moving pieces, too many attackers rushing in from all sides.

"tch."

it's soft, barely at an audible level.

the dimensional rift behind them ripples with the pokemon on pokemon collisions but never once gurgles with life. it is void, no longer worth their full attention.

and yet, illeana still feels the creeping sense of paranoia surging up into the veins. they could be blindsided and never know...

her golurk rumbles softly, a calling. pay attention, reyes. this is not over.

heavy slam follows quickly and the ground shakes beneath the full weight of her golurk launching itself up into the air and descending down into the mass cluster of enemy pokemon.

"sorry to disappoint, but i'm afraid you're not gonna win this."

between councilwoman anderson and herself, there is no chance of success to be found here. the rocket grunts almost seem too aware of this fact with the way their expressions pivot between hesitation and fear.

get in sygna.

close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,601 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
august underground
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2023 11:35:41 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

Looking away proved a bad idea. The Portal did nothing, offered nothing, but the threat in front of her offered plenty, plenty of danger.

Their numbers were many, and so while Aggron was occupied, some of them made the way behind it and tried to attack Elinor.

They should not have done that. The sight of its trainer in danger and the bond they shared fueled it on. Sent it into a rage which it announced with a roar so powerful that the decibels of the previous one seemed like nothing.

A SHADOW CLAW here and an IRON HEAD there dug it through the waves of weaklings until it was by Elinor’s side once more, quickly grabbing and throwing the Pokémon who dared to touch her away with such force that a single trip to the PokéCenter wouldn't be enough.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,124 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
august underground
POSTED ON May 28, 2023 23:40:05 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]there is little reprieve here.

wave after wave, enemies rise and fall and more follow to take their place. she feels exhaustion creep in, not only herself but her pokemon as well. her golurk's steps grow slower, almost delayed beneath the constant swinging of arms utilized as battering rams.

she steps a little closer to , eyes narrowed on the other side of the battlefield. the councilwoman's pokemon carries on through as both protector and attacker. her own golurk follows suit.

"this is becoming ridiculous."

her voice is low, barely above a hissed whisper.

"if we trap them, are you and aggron able to finish them off?"

and there, she waits for an answer. her golurk continues to swing, but there's a stalling way to its movements. the automaton knows, perhaps too well, what the scientist is planning to do.

get in sygna.

close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,601 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
august underground
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2023 5:50:41 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

As stepped closer, Elinor caught a whiff of a hissed whisper. She could do naught but agree with the professor's assessment of the situation.

“Yeah I believe we can”

She felt confident as she watched Aggron tear through yet another wave of hapless fools. If nothing else they could just use a Z-Move to do it. She figured that should pack enough of a punch.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,124 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
august underground
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2023 18:56:57 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]a nod follows. good... they'll survive this yet, then.

"okay, get ready."

her eyes drift toward her discolored automaton, quick to share a look between them. two minds meet and it's clear: they're on the same wavelength. they always have been.

they always will be.

her golurk does not need an order. it shifts into a different stance and shadows begin to manifest all around it. deep-seated grudges... they toil and boil up from the ground until darkness is spreading. the automaton lurches forward, then, and z-move: never-ending nightmare hits hard against the enemy lines.

"now!"

while they're trapped, immobile beneath the weight of her golurk's grudges... elinor has the floor.

get in sygna.