TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
gravity
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2023 2:37:27 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

pacifidlog’s fishermen had struggled with their catches lately, and it had caught her attention. a research trip had been scheduled, to go and investigate the area of the strange whirlpools which had once occurred there.[break][break]

when first arriving in pacifidlog, it occurred to her that it was the town her brother had wished to overtake next. she found the stability of such a place concerned her, considering it literally swayed beneath the feet of its citizens. [break][break]

the place she was really looking for, however, wasn’t even there at all. as she stared over the railing of a boat, she saw nothing but open sky and ocean, undisturbed by whirlpools. undisturbed by anything that had been there before, when mirage island had appeared, as prophesised by the doppelganger of .[break][break]

were there black holes at the bottom of the ocean?[break][break]

”stop the boat! we’ll run our tests here,” she called.

[attr="class","ooc"]open [break]
mission: something fishy[break][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-poipole"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#806e81; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
gravity
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2023 22:05:45 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
Frankly, these types of missions were far from Felix's typical MO. Assinastions, defense, and all else physical fitted better beneath his belt of experience, but for once, a breath of fresh air felt necessary.

Approaching from behind, he took his place beside the newly promoted underboss, hands curling around the cool metal railing, which bit into his skin. His thoughts weren't as profound as hers; more than anything else, he couldn't help but think about how desperately annoying it must be for a citizen of pacifidlog right now.

Fish was one of the best meals you could have - especially fish sticks. He couldn't imagine something like that being stripped away by some hidden entity.

"What do you think," he questioned, still staring off into the deep oceanic blues.

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,401 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
gravity
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2023 20:27:38 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

the boat quieted at her command, eventually slowing in the waves that continued to push and pull them along more gently.[break][break]

”tell them they can start,” she called to one of the crew, who nodded and scrambled down towards the heart of their vessel. there, a gravimeter sat in its controlled chamber. geophysicists began their tests, as a multi-beam swept through the waters under the boat, taking further measurements.[break][break]

at his question, lulu turned her gaze in the admin’s direction, hidden behind a dark pair of shades and the windblown flicker of hair.[break][break]

”i think i don’t trust the league’s satellites,” she stated over the crash of waves. her eyes then returned to the distant shoreline, before falling again to deeper waters. she paced a step across the deck, eager for results.[break][break]

”with all that’s happened, i find myself wondering: what truly lies at the center of our world? is it another gateway to somewhere else?”

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-poipole"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#806e81; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]