Canalave City, Sinnoh
Pansexual/Aromantic
Director of RotomTV
Civilian
Uninterested
But Amused
10 height
10 height
You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit.
awards
27 posts
part of
TAG WITH @malcolm
Malcolm Stone
Goblin King [M]
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2023 4:39:27 GMT
Malcolm Stone Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Malcolm1"]
[attr="class","text"]

As the late hour of night crept its way over the city, Malcolm stared out at the glittering buildings beyond the window walls of his Mauville Hills penthouse, and waited.[break][break]

Patience came easily to a man who'd been born wanting. With his hands clasped behind his back as he stared down the city from above, Malcolm looked for a familiar head of dark hair, scurrying in the shadows of the lamplights below.[break][break]

She'd come, of course. always did, if he was the one calling her.[break][break]

He'd discovered only recently that she'd stumbled her way into Hoenn with him, despite wandering so far from the northern borders of Sinnoh. The exact nature of her presence here was irrelevant, only that she was present, and that he'd found her.[break][break]

Even so, Malcolm had to admit her peculiar circumstances fascinated him.[break][break]

When the knock sounded on the door, he fought to suppress a small, knowing smile that she'd come as he bid her. It satisfied him to know that this had not changed between them.[break][break]

"Serena," was his beginning to their decade-long reunion. "You look well for a dead woman."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Mission: A Star is Born (February).

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.Malcolm1]--accent:#4682B4;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Malcolm1]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".Malcolm1 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".Malcolm1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".Malcolm1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".Malcolm1 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".Malcolm1 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".Malcolm1 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".Malcolm1 .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".Malcolm1 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".Malcolm1 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".Malcolm1 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".Malcolm1 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
You don't wanna see me bratty~
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
Goblin King [M]
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2023 10:47:39 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sera1"]
[attr="class","body"]

So why was a criminal free to skulk around the cities as she so chooses? Well, she got out on good behavior of course. That, and she was always being monitored anyway. Not only was she chipped but she constantly had officers tailing her. Whether they were trying to hide their presence was to be determined. Either way, they weren't doing a very good job.[break][break]

Tonight, however, a blast from her past had gotten in contact with her. If she was being honest, more and more people from her time back home in Sinnoh were popping up here in Hoenn. Why they would want to come live in this shit hole was beyond her. Especially after everything concering the Meteor that threatened to kill them all. [break][break]

Serena was pretty much convinced at this point that this land was cursed and no one in their right mind would want to willingly live here. Regardless, her childhood friend Malcolm had reached out. She'd spent some time wondering if she should respond, but some old habits never die. Besides, Serena was curious to see what he wanted this time. [break][break]

Unlike when they were children, Serena was in a much different headspace this time. Everything about her had changed. And while she'd known for a long time Malcolm wasn't the best person to have around, he was still her friend that had been by her side all these years. Perhaps she was foolish, but she'd long sense adopted the title and decided to live by it.[break][break]

It didn't take her long to reach his building. It was so late that she didn't bother with a disguise but she did have a beanie pulled low and a mask over her face. After all, she wasn't supposed to be alive. The door swung open and a familiar voice chimed out, "Serena," he began as she slowly lifted her crimson hues to stare back into his pools of blue. "You look well for a dead woman."[break][break]

"Mmm." she hums as she pulls down her mask. "So what brings you to summon the dead to your doorstep?" After all, there was always a catch.
[break][break]

[break][break]

NOTES

💀 :eyes: let's get toxic xD[break]
💀 mission: a star is born [break]
💀 outfit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[break]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".sera1"]--accent:#98363d;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sera1 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sera1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sera1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sera1 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sera1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sera1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sera1 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sera1 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sera1 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sera1 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Mal, Malcolm Carver
He/Him
November 1
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Pansexual/Aromantic
Director of RotomTV
Civilian
Uninterested
But Amused
10 height
10 height
You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit.
awards
27 posts
part of
TAG WITH @malcolm
Malcolm Stone
Goblin King [M]
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2023 1:01:17 GMT
Malcolm Stone Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

"Wouldn't anyone enjoy the opportunity to play necromancer?" was his easy reply, a dazzling smile meeting hers as she lowered her mask. "Imagine my surprise at seeing your pretty corpse so very far away from Sinnoh."[break][break]

And in so very much trouble.[break][break]

He gestured for her to come inside, where she'd find comfortable seating in the form of an immaculate white couch set before a cold fireplace. Outside, the beautiful cityscape of Mauville was in clear view, streetlamps glimmering in the night.[break][break]

"I have to ask, Serena." A long-suffering sigh, like a parent discovering the antics of their beloved child, interrupted his thought. "Why Rocket?"[break][break]

Malcolm couldn't fathom why anyone would be so insufferably stupid as to sign up their life with a terrorist organization, but he would play the part of a patient listener for her. He would pretend he could understand.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.Malcolm1]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".Malcolm1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".Malcolm1 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".Malcolm1 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".Malcolm1 .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".Malcolm1 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
Goblin King [M]
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2023 22:02:01 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sera1"]
[attr="class","body"]

"Wouldn't anyone enjoy the opportunity to play necromancer?" Malcolm's smile was as sickeningly sweet as she remembered. And yet, it still hadn't managed to quite reach his eyes. Some things never change it would seem. Serena wasn't sure if she that thought should alarm her concerning the both of them, or comfort her.[break][break]

"Imagine my surprise at seeing your pretty corpse so very far away from Sinnoh." He added as he invited her in. She grunted in response as she found her way deeper into his home, eyes searching for a familiar sight. "Right back at ya." she muttered as she continued to search high and low for her target. "Minus the corpse part."[break][break]

Her eyes glittered with satisfaction once her gaze had finally landed on the item of her desire, an ashtray. "This isn't for decoration right?" she asked sharply without really giving him the option to confirm or deny it. She made her way to his couch and made herself comfortable before reaching for a smoke from her pocket. [break][break]

"I have to ask, Serena." Malcolm continued with a heavy parental sigh. Serena flashed him an annoyed glance as she lit her cigarette but offered no commentary otherwise. "Why Rocket?" Serena's frown only deepened as she released a large puff of smoke into the air. With a heavy sigh she hung her head low before running a hand through her dark locks.[break][break]

Once the former Rocket Beast fixed her gaze on her childhood friend again he would find it chilling and irritable. "Surely that can't be the reason you decided to disturb my eternal slumber." Serena tired of this dance they were doing. She wasn't sure why he was putting on airs now when they both knew better than that. "Cut the bullshit, Malcolm. Why am I here?" Serena asked more directly before putting the cigarette back in her mouth.
[break][break]

[break][break]

NOTES

💀 outfit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[break]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".sera1 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sera1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sera1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sera1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sera1 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sera1 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Mal, Malcolm Carver
He/Him
November 1
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Pansexual/Aromantic
Director of RotomTV
Civilian
Uninterested
But Amused
10 height
10 height
awards
27 posts
part of
TAG WITH @malcolm
Malcolm Stone
Goblin King [M]
POSTED ON May 2, 2023 4:20:34 GMT
Malcolm Stone Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

He smirked at her question, settling onto the couch. A hand lazily draped over its backside, the other reaching for a cigarette.[break][break]

"What, a beautiful women trying to reinvent herself? That's the backbone of the entire entertainment industry, isn't it?"[break][break]

A brief nod indicated free use of the ashtray, should she wish to use it in kind. He watched her as she did so, curious.[break][break]

"You didn't answer my question, you know. About Rocket." He closed his eyes, leaning back. "Crime is a bit desperate even for a girl with your sad story, Serena."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
Goblin King [M]
POSTED ON May 2, 2023 14:52:34 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sera1"]
[attr="class","body"]

Just like he hadn't exactly answered her question she felt like she wasn't inclined to answer his. But she knew better than anyone that he wouldn't leave her alone so it was better if she folded. At least for now. Taking a long drag from her cigarette she blew off a steady stream of smoke in his direction.[break][break]

"Crime is a bit desperate even for a girl with your sad story, Serena." Serena's eye twitched as she scoffed. "Fuck off." she hissed before reaching for a hidden flask in her jacket. "You don't know shit and you never cared to keep in touch and find out." she pointed her cigarette at him before taking another hit.[break][break]

After a pause she sighed as she tipped her flask back and took a drink. "I didn't ask for this, it was just a card I got dealt." She said as faded crimson hues stared back at him. "And you know how Rocket works. Once they sink their claws into you there's no getting out." She said before tapping off some of the ash into the tray. [break][break]

"Happy?"

[break][break]

NOTES

💀 outfit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[break]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Mal, Malcolm Carver
He/Him
November 1
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Pansexual/Aromantic
Director of RotomTV
Civilian
Uninterested
But Amused
10 height
10 height
awards
27 posts
part of
TAG WITH @malcolm
Malcolm Stone
Goblin King [M]
POSTED ON May 26, 2023 4:00:50 GMT
Malcolm Stone Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Her smoke curled towards him, and he slowly blinked, a swift batting of his hand waving it away.[break][break]

"Why keep in touch?" Malcolm said dispassionately. "So you can disappoint me sooner about your little life of crime?"[break][break]

His gaze veered towards the window, no longer interested in gazing at the friend-turned-stranger across the room.[break][break]

"Don't pretend it'd change the trajectory your life has taken. My influence over you never held that impressive of a reach."[break][break]

He sounded almost bitter.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
Goblin King [M]
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2023 6:49:02 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sera1"]
[attr="class","body"]

Serena blinked at him in disbelief before she settled into a low chuckle that gradually progressed to a laugh. Yes, Malcolm had always been like this. She shouldn't have even attempted to reason or explain herself. He wouldn't understand, after all, it wasn't about him in the first place. [break][break]

"Disappoint?" she said after her laughter finally died down. "Well I don't know, I've been told I'm quite good." She said with a wicked grin. As she had been reminding herself this entire evening, she was different from the little girl he knew before. Only difference was that she didn't need to prove herself, nor explain herself to the man sitting across from her. She realizes that now. [break][break]

"Don't pretend it'd change the trajectory your life has taken. My influence over you never held that impressive of a reach." Malcolm spat back. Serena nodded while exhaling another cloud of smoke. "Hmm, right you are." There was a period of time when what Malcolm had to say to her would've mattered but that died the moment she learned the truth. [break][break]

Besides, this was much better for them anyway. Still, the almost bitterness of his voice didn't escape Serena. She always got the feeling that Malcolm wished she was his adorable little puppet like everyone else. The reason they could sit here and talk like this was because she managed to learn the truth, which forever formed a fissure in their relationship. [break][break]

To be honest, Serena thought it had ruined it completely but here she was in Malcolm's house once more. "Let's just chalk it up to boredom. I was bored so I turned to a life a crime. That should suffice, yes?" After all, she would bet her left tit that he didn't care and this wasn't the real reason he wanted to meet. "My little escapades with Rocket aside," she said as she flicked some ash into the tray. "What do you want?" she asked again.

[break][break]

NOTES

💀 outfit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[break]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]