awards
170 posts
part of
TAG WITH @finnegan
Finnegan Yang
Finn's First Steps
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2023 16:03:47 GMT
Finnegan Yang Avatar

Finn enjoyed walking below the cycling path. Like a concrete cloud blocking out the sun, the broad path cast a shadow over the thick tall grass, and it reminded Finn of the way Fortree's huge canopy shielded the undergrowth from the light too. Moreover, it gave Finn the space and time to think. Out of the way of bikers who prowled the sunlit surface for people to accost in battle, Finn could catch a breath, look at the sea crashing slowly against the shore of the route. Sighing, Finn sat down on the spot, folding his legs and sitting down to face the ebbing water. He smelled the salt and the damp grass. He was alone. Everything was good.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,051 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Finn's First Steps
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2023 22:05:53 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PRIMEAPE APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] DEFIANT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SCRATCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SWAGGER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]COUNTER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FINAL GAMBIT
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

Robin

Master Flying Sword
he/him
June 16
Fortree City
Bi (But mostly men)
Swordsman + Coach
Civilian
23 height
23 height
Be the power to compel me, hold me closer than anyone before
awards
170 posts
part of
TAG WITH @finnegan
Finnegan Yang
Finn's First Steps
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2023 23:36:37 GMT
Finnegan Yang Avatar

Finn's hearing is sharp. In his training, he learned to listen not just with his ears, but with every inch of his senses. Air brimmed over his skin, and a ruffle across the back of his neck told him that something big and fierce had emerged.

Walking through the underpass entailed this risk. But Finn would be lying if he said he wasn't hoping something like this would happen. 

Leaning back slightly, trying his best not to make a sound, Finn tilted his gaze over his shoulder and saw a Primeape meandering across the grass. Finn's eyes popped. He's heard so much about the undefeatable fighting spirit of such a creature and had even faced up against a few himself. He would love the opportunity to add one to his team. 

"Get up close quietly and weaken him. He's a fighting type, so you know what to do. Stay sharp!" Finn whispered, measured yet undeniably excited, into the button of his Kirlia's Pokeball. And then, hoping the click of its opening wouldn't startle the Primeape, released Beidou, named after the brilliance of the big dipper. Beidou took form briefly, did a sharp curtsy and then vanished. 

And now, turning back to the wild creature, Finn watched his partner take the field. Beidou Teleported behind a tree, stuck out his horns and used Draining Kiss! A candy pink lip-shaped energy blast flew out like a rogue neon sign, exploding in pink sparks as it blew the monkey off its feet. Things got heated - Primeape flipped a switch, and the veins on his head begin bulging as it flings its claws out with Scratch!

Beidou falls backwards, his chest red with scratch marks, but he's no pushover himself. Exploiting their close proximity, Beidou throws himself at Primeape, planting another Draining Kiss right on his face, sucking up some good sweet energy before blasting him with a Hypnosis right into his skull!

"That's the way, Beidou!" Finn exclaims. Here goes nothing! Finn throws a Pokeball at his target, hoping sleep and sweetness will weaken him enough for the ball.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,051 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Finn's First Steps
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2023 0:45:06 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT THE PRIMEAPE!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] DEFIANT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SCRATCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SWAGGER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]COUNTER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FINAL GAMBIT
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]CONGRATULATIONS!